• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good news yet? :pop:

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I called today the NVC and had a real person on the phone. She has told me that they have send a package of informations and documents out on sep.17. I saked her for more details and she explained that the documents are the DS-230 and the I-846. Is this usual that they sending all the papers out together. But I have not received it yet. What can I do. Its already more then 4 weeks ago....

USCIS

03.21.07 I-130send to CSC

03.29.07 NOA 1

07.11.07 NOA 2

NVC

08.07.07 received case number

08.18.07 I-864 fee bill generated

08.31.07 I-864 payment send

09.11.07 NVC accepted I-864 payment

09.17.07 IV fee bill and I-864 generated

11.12.07 lawyer send out documents to NVC

12.22.07 NVC issued RFE on 230

01.02.07 requested paper back to NVC

01.14.07 RFE in system

01.24.08 case complet

Embassy

03.18.08 Interview in Frankfurt (submitted I-601 and I-212 )

06.17.08 received e-mail that case has been approved

06.24.08 Passport with Visa in Mailbox

06.25.08 Enter USA --LA

07.20.08 Permanent Resident Card in Mailbox

I called today the NVC and had a real person on the phone. She has told me that they have send a package of informations and documents out on sep.17. I saked her for more details and she explained that the documents are the DS-230 and the I-846. Is this usual that they sending all the papers out together. But I have not received it yet. What can I do. Its already more then 4 weeks ago....

:thumbs: Thats good news. If you are doing James Shortcut and have already made them on your own- I-864 and DS230, then you may go ahead and send them since they have on their records it was sent already been sent out. As per your question, it just so happen in your case that both I-864 and DS230 are sent out together, thats not the case for the most of us.

IR-1

Immigration Process

USA

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It doesn't seem normal to me Lilikoi, sometimes they are very slow getting something in the mail - they may say they sent it on the 17th but not REALLY mailed it until like 2 weeks later. Even so, a month to receive them seems unusual.

Are they being sent to a U.S. address?

Timeline
No news at all :( I really thought it could be done by now.. i HOPE TO GOD that nothings wrong :(

Don't worry...yet! Still early days :)

They have had all my stuff since the 9th and still no word on the 'complete'!

Edit: which is really annoying ha ha

Edited by trailmix

I wondered whatever happened to this... :hehe:

edit

IR-1

Immigration Process

USA

.png

Timeline
I wondered whatever happened to this... :hehe:

edit

Weeellll the story there is that I was actually replying to Lilikoi last night - then I thought I had misread her post and she had already received the documents in the mail :)

No news at all :( I really thought it could be done by now.. i HOPE TO GOD that nothings wrong :(

Don't worry...yet! Still early days :)

They have had all my stuff since the 9th and still no word on the 'complete'!

Edit: which is really annoying ha ha

haha yep, it sure is! i haaaaaate waiting, fridays have been good for us for things happening, so fingers crossed, something today maybe :)

going through HELL

Don't forget to update us ;)

IR-1

Immigration Process

USA

.png

Timeline
haha yep, it sure is! i haaaaaate waiting, fridays have been good for us for things happening, so fingers crossed, something today maybe :)

Yes, hopefully today! Have you called and spoken with an operator or just using the IVR? Sometimes they don't update the IVR right away, noticed in the Canada forum here the other day, someone got an interview and the IVR still said - reviewing documents wait 8 weeks etc etc. So I'm just thinking who knows how many days it takes for them to update if it is approved.

Anyway, I did call yesterday, got another very helpful person - still no update though, still reviewing weeeeee!

(thanks for your note rina :) )

Yes, hopefully today! Have you called and spoken with an operator or just using the IVR? Sometimes they don't update the IVR right away, noticed in the Canada forum here the other day, someone got an interview and the IVR still said - reviewing documents wait 8 weeks etc etc. So I'm just thinking who knows how many days it takes for them to update if it is approved.

Anyway, I did call yesterday, got another very helpful person - still no update though, still reviewing weeeeee!

(thanks for your note rina :) )

I've not spoken to anyone today in person no, maybe i should eh, i'm starting to think they are getting annoyed with me calling so much. The IVR still says the same so i guess i could give it a go... although i think i've missed the best times to call haven't i? When do they close the lines?

going through HELL

Timeline
I've not spoken to anyone today in person no, maybe i should eh, i'm starting to think they are getting annoyed with me calling so much. The IVR still says the same so i guess i could give it a go... although i think i've missed the best times to call haven't i? When do they close the lines?

I've read it many times but can't remember when they close the lines :)

I have gotten through every time I've called - morning, afternoon - never tried at night. Granted, yesterday I did have to redial 5 times - but that's no biggie.

And I was thinking about the 'calling too often' thing. Basically they aren't updating the IVR all the time, in some cases, if they did do that and we could rely on it, they would get fewer calls for the operators - so I've decided I will just call every couple of days.

Edited by trailmix

I've read it many times but can't remember when they close the lines :)

I have gotten through every time I've called - morning, afternoon - never tried at night. Granted, yesterday I did have to redial 5 times - but that's no biggie.

And I was thinking about the 'calling too often' thing. Basically they aren't updating the IVR all the time, in some cases, if they did do that and we could rely on it, they would get fewer calls for the operators - so I've decided I will just call every couple of days.

I've tried 6 times now.... lines are busy :( grrrr, diverts me back to the IVR

edit: hmmm says they are open till midnight!! Somehow i don't believe that!

Edited by NikkisPrecious

going through HELL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.