cherryred_04

just want to ask

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everyone in here i have my friend who is in US right now for fiance visa she have wedding already in civil but wants to have a church wedding next year and she wants her mom to attend her wedding could that be possible for her mom to go in US to attend there wedding, how strick is the embassy for the parents to go to US to attend her daughters wedding hope all my fellow members in here could give me idea about my friends probs...if it is possible for my moms friend to go to US to attend her wedding what are the requirements...waiting for all your good advice..waiting...

cherry

K1 -visa:Timeline

6/26/08:resent the 1-129f package to VSC

8/21/08:received NOA1 in the mail,yeyeyeh i was relief after the long period of waiting

1/28/09:NOA2 received ...in 161 days from NOA1

2/10/09:received appointment letter from USEM

3/11 - 12 : MEDICAL -- passed

3/30/09: INTERVIEW -- APPROVED

4/02/09:VISA deliver at home at 2:45 pm

5/28/09:SSN arrived after less than 1 week from filling.

6/01/09:Wedding day.[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AOS :Journey

07/08/09:sent the 1-485 forms for adjustment of status package to chicago (USPS)..Day 1

07/10/09:arrived USCIS,chicago...(when i checked the USPS post office)...Day 3

07/12/09:check cashed...Day 5

07/15/09:noa1 date for (AOS,AED,AP)i thanks god for everything...(date arrived,07/20/09)...Day 10

08/12/09:calling USCIS to check the bio apt...Day 35

08/25/09:bio notice date issued...Day 48

08/29/09:bio notice received.(thank u so much mama mary...)...Day 52

09/04/09:AP arrived in the mail (date issued 08/27/09)

09/09/09:biometrics done...

09/17/09:EAD = card arrived today...so happy...

10/03/09:interview notice received

11/05/09:AOS -- interview approved (thank u mama mary)...

11/16/09: GREEN CARD arrived today...

.........o0o...............

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
hello everyone in here i have my friend who is in US right now for fiance visa she have wedding already in civil but wants to have a church wedding next year and she wants her mom to attend her wedding could that be possible for her mom to go in US to attend there wedding, how strick is the embassy for the parents to go to US to attend her daughters wedding hope all my fellow members in here could give me idea about my friends probs...if it is possible for my moms friend to go to US to attend her wedding what are the requirements...waiting for all your good advice..waiting...

cherry

Please indicate from which country the mother would travel.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

I think there might be something she can do to get her Mother over here but am not certain. She could always apply for a visitor visa.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
I think there might be something she can do to get her Mother over here but am not certain. She could always apply for a visitor visa.

Of course the mother can apply for a visitor/tourist visa. What she'll need for success will depend on the country.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Sorry if I am wrong but am assuming that your friend is from the Philippines:

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwhniv7.html

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
Sorry if I am wrong but am assuming that your friend is from the Philippines:

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwhniv7.html

That's a good starting place but the reason she needs a country specific answer relates to this link on that page.

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwhnv03.html

If the mother is a poor widow and her only child is in the US, she's probably got little chance. If she has three other children in the PI, a job to return to and some assets and maybe a husband she's leaving behind, her chances are pretty good.

This is a generalized answer for a high fraud post. She needs a PI specific answer from somebody who knows.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.