parinita

NVC recieved my DS-3032

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hello to all,

I called NVC today and the automated machine said that "DS-3032 was recieved by the NVC and will mail further instructions in next few weeks"

What does this messege means? does it mean that they have entered DS-3032 into the system?

and if they did entered it in system then when do u guys expect them to generate IV-bill?

NOTE: I sent out my DS-3032 on Sep 25 2007

thanking u all in advance

pari

My own personal timeline it took 3 weeks after I got my IV Bill

Edited by RandyandRina

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

hello to all,

I called NVC today and the automated machine said that "DS-3032 was recieved by the NVC and will mail further instructions in next few weeks"

What does this messege means? does it mean that they have entered DS-3032 into the system?

and if they did entered it in system then when do u guys expect them to generate IV-bill?

pari

I am only one step further on than you.. DS-3032 has been recorded.. now machine says "IV bill has been generated and will be mailed in the next few weeks"... well it was generated on the 3rd of Sept and we are still waiting so i think there are a few delays..

You should give them a call if you are worried.. but i think that message sounds about right to me.

Good luck..

Hubby's application for naturalisation submitted: 2006-01-05

Married in Melbourne: 2006-06-11

I-130 submitted: 2006/07/01

My interview in Sydney! APPROVED!!! 2008-01-22

Entry to the US: 2008-03-17

File for removal of conditions: 2009-12-17

Fingerprinting/biometrics: 2010-01-22

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline
hello to all,

pari

Your IV bill will be generated on Monday, Oct 1. The automated system may not be updated until wednesday morning. (recent experience)

Timeline
hello to all,

pari

I am only one step further on than you.. DS-3032 has been recorded.. now machine says "IV bill has been generated and will be mailed in the next few weeks"... well it was generated on the 3rd of Sept and we are still waiting so i think there are a few delays..

You should give them a call if you are worried.. but i think that message sounds about right to me.

Good luck..

My DS3032 was generated on the same day. It took 16 days to receive it. My friend sent me a regular air mail from NYC recently. That took 4 days to receive, including the weekend. I do not know why NVC mails are so slow.

Edited by Zil

Timeline
My DS3032 was generated on the same day. It took 16 days to receive it. My friend sent me a regular air mail from NYC recently. That took 4 days to receive, including the weekend. I do not know why NVC mails are so slow.

Did you compare the dates? IE the date they said they mailed the DS-3032 to you vs the actual post mark on the letter?

Timeline

Did you compare the dates? IE the date they said they mailed the DS-3032 to you vs the actual post mark on the letter?

They do not even have the decency to put a US postmark on it. There is only a german postmark (Deutsche Post) that lets you know that it came through Frankfurt. No date whatsoever on the envelope. As part of the german postmark there is a tiny 3-letter word: EWR (that is Newark's airport code) So what I can reconstuct is minimal: at one point in its way here it was flown from Newark to Frankfurt. I am about 1000 km from Frankfurt.

Filed: Timeline

hi parinita..a question for you, my case was entered into NVC and i am waiting for DS 3032 to be generated, they will mail my wife in india the form that she has to fill, i have heard on the forum people sending either email or generating their own barcode and sending downloaded form, what method did you choose and how much time did it take...

reply is appreciated..

tx

Timeline
hi parinita..a question for you, my case was entered into NVC and i am waiting for DS 3032 to be generated, they will mail my wife in india the form that she has to fill, i have heard on the forum people sending either email or generating their own barcode and sending downloaded form, what method did you choose and how much time did it take...

reply is appreciated..

tx

hi there,

to answer your question, my case was entered into the NVC system on Aug 29, and they generated DS_3032 on Sep 17 and was mailed on same day. I didn't use Jame's shortcut so I didn't generate that form in advance. I mailed it back by overnight mail on Sep 25 to NVC and they receieved it on the next day in the morning and the automated machine was updated to that they recieved my DS-3032 the very next day.

hope this helps!

if u want to use Jame's shortcut then yes it is fine to have it ptinted out in advance but u have to generate that barcode that is mentioned in James shortcut for it!

Good luck to u!

pari

Edited by parinita

reply is appreciated..

tx

hi there,

to answer your question, my case was entered into the NVC system on Aug 29, and they generated DS_3032 on Sep 17 and was mailed on same day. I didn't use Jame's shortcut so I didn't generate that form in advance. I mailed it back by overnight mail on Sep 25 to NVC and they receieved it on the next day in the morning and the automated machine was updated to that they recieved my DS-3032 the very next day.

hope this helps!

if u want to use Jame's shortcut then yes it is fine to have it ptinted out in advance but u have to generate that barcode that is mentioned in James shortcut for it!

Good luck to u!

pari

got it, since you are in canada so its fast, i dont know how many weeks wil it take to reach india....tx for the reply

reply is appreciated..

tx

hi there,

hope this helps!

Good luck to u!

pari

hi pari..another question, the 3032 that is recieved by the petitioner, is it same as sent to the beneficiary, in other words, ifi get mine from NVC in US , can i fax that to my wife and she can then send it next day to NVC instead of waiting for NVC form to go to India, i am just trying to save whatever time i can :), even few days can make big difference.

you and your spouse got the exact same copy of form from NVC ?

tx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.