wigena Koukouch

Attention Fiance fraud

78 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi ladies i am a member here but not that active on VJ. I am here today because a few of my dear friends found something very disturbing here and i am grateful they did. I found out that my fiancé had another woman as his fiancé at same time as me. Apparently he used or shall i say used myself for $$, relationship and gifts as well as using her for same. This is a very hard thing for me to do but feel she needs to know as i do. i was with him for over 2 years and i had no clue until recently what he is capable of. I caution ALL ladies to visit many times as you can to really know what you are facing. Listen to your friends i should have listened closer but i did listen before it was tooo late. This man can become abusive as i came to find out my last trip to Marco. Please be careful. He hurt my kids and my self. He has lied and used. I really loved him despite the craziness of our ages (which i found out a yr later he lied about) for he never acted his age at all he acted a lot older than my self but i will NEVER do that again. Much valued and learned experience. I could HATE him for having me to love him and his family but i do not. I have tooo much love in my heart to have my hatred for him tear me up. I know now he wanted easy entry into the USA and that is all, no matter the consequences. Be careful means do not file for your guy till you have visited him a few times first and ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR instincts. If you know the woman in this pic on my page, plz let her know. Inchalla he has not hurt anyone else. Thank you for listening.

The former Wigena Koukouch

So sorry to read about what happened to you. Fortunately, I met a wonder man in Taza!! I have visited him twice and the last visit with for 6 weeks with him and his extended family. I wish you could have met someone in Taza that is like my hbibi!! My hbibi knows the person you wrote about. I have not spoken to him about this yet - - I think he will be as surprised reading this as I was. I will pray for you and your children - reading about the abuse was a real shock! Moroccans are very family orientated and love children. Hearing of domestic abuse there is practically nill! I wish you the best in life!! Do not give up!

Amal 27

Hi Amal and thank you i was shocked as well. Yes his family are a great ppl. Abuse is high behind closed doors. WKT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
i still think wigena Koukouch is love story

someone is in need of major attention :D

people know her on that yahoo group from what I have read, and the writing styles arent the same i dont think....

edited to say that wigena's post is missing all of the YAs

Hi there i hate to disapoint you for i have not been on here. But i am NOT love story I am Wigena. As for the YA"s my ex got that from me BUT i DO NOT use it like he does for the simple fact that i know what the word means. As for the attention; i get from my friends and children. I do not need attention from strangers. I am sorry you felt this way but i am an advocate at heart and i felt other should know about my situation. Now my ex is the one who thrives on the attention. In this dept you have it correct. Thanks. WKT

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
i still think wigena Koukouch is love story

someone is in need of major attention :D

people know her on that yahoo group from what I have read, and the writing styles arent the same i dont think....

edited to say that wigena's post is missing all of the YAs

Hi there i hate to disapoint you for i have not been on here. But i am NOT love story I am Wigena. As for the YA"s my ex got that from me BUT i DO NOT use it like he does for the simple fact that i know what the word means. As for the attention; i get from my friends and children. I do not need attention from strangers. I am sorry you felt this way but i am an advocate at heart and i felt other should know about my situation. Now my ex is the one who thrives on the attention. In this dept you have it correct. Thanks. WKT

you got it so right my dear---no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

my best wishes for you always!

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi ladies i am a member here but not that active on VJ. I am here today because a few of my dear friends found something very disturbing here and i am grateful they did. I found out that my fiancé had another woman as his fiancé at same time as me. Apparently he used or shall i say used myself for $$, relationship and gifts as well as using her for same. This is a very hard thing for me to do but feel she needs to know as i do. i was with him for over 2 years and i had no clue until recently what he is capable of. I caution ALL ladies to visit many times as you can to really know what you are facing. Listen to your friends i should have listened closer but i did listen before it was tooo late. This man can become abusive as i came to find out my last trip to Marco. Please be careful. He hurt my kids and my self. He has lied and used. I really loved him despite the craziness of our ages (which i found out a yr later he lied about) for he never acted his age at all he acted a lot older than my self but i will NEVER do that again. Much valued and learned experience. I could HATE him for having me to love him and his family but i do not. I have tooo much love in my heart to have my hatred for him tear me up. I know now he wanted easy entry into the USA and that is all, no matter the consequences. Be careful means do not file for your guy till you have visited him a few times first and ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR instincts. If you know the woman in this pic on my page, plz let her know. Inchalla he has not hurt anyone else. Thank you for listening.

The former Wigena Koukouch

I have emailed you in private after i got the call from my friend that asked me to go see what ya had to tell those people...im back here when i have decided before not to coz i got nothing to do here but wishing all the couples a good luck.....IM NOT SURPRISED OR SHOCKED WHEN SOMEONE FROM HERE SENDS ME A SWEET MESAGE OR POST A SWEET COMMENT....BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE MY PICTURE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE DARKER...AND MOST OF THEM ARE AMERICANS BELONG TO THE SAME CULTURE SO OF COURSE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR SIDE ....BUT I REALLY BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT YOU DONT TELL PEOPLE ALL THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS...HOW IT STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP AND HOW IT WAS AND HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END .

SHAME ON YOU TO SAY IM USING MY WIFE (10 Sept got married in Kenitra)....SORRY TO TELL YA THAT BUT I CANT COMPARE YOU TO HER ?NO WAY THAT WOULD WORK I SWEAR NO WAY ..SHE HAS SOMETHING BE NATUE I COULD NOT PROVIDE YA WITH ...TO CUT IT SHORT SHE OWNS MY HEART AND BODY AND SOUL....YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT OR DONT THATS YOUR OWN PROBLEM NOW...

YOU MADE YOURSELF LOOK AN ANGEL AND IM THE BIGGEST ####### IN THE WORLD...WHATEVER YA THINK I DONT CARE NOW .....BUT HAVE YOU EVER TOLD THOSE PEOPLE THAT ME I HAVE NEVER SAID I LOVE YOU TO YA AND I WAS FRANK WITH YA I WAS TELLING YA I DONT LOVE YA ....HAVE YOU EVER TOLD THOSE PEOPLE THAT I ASKED YA TO STAY IN YOUR HOME AND DONT COME HERE TO MOROCCO......HAVE YOIU EVER SAID TO THOSE PEOPLE HERE THAT I WAS TYING TO RUN AWAY AND NEVER EVEN WANTE DTO SHARE BED WITH YA .....HAVE YA EVER TOLD THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU WERE GIVING ME HEADACHE DOWN THE STREETS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANT SOMEONE TO BE WITH US AND DID NOT WANT TO BE WITH YA ALONE .....HAVE YOU EVER TOLD THOSE PEOPLE THAT I USED TO SHARE ROOM WITH MY UNCLE AND YA SLEEP ALONE CRYING BECAUSE YA KNEW I DID NOT WANT IT....HAVE YA EVER TOLD THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU WERE PROMPTING ME AND EVEN HAD TO ASK ME TO HOLD HANDS OUTSIDE AND I WAS MAKING EXCUSES....HAVE YOU EVER TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE BEEN THREATENED ON THE PHONE THAT I WILL GET SHOT IF I GET THERE AND YA KNOW WHO DID THAT....

YOU ARE SAYING ILLUSIONS TO THOSE PEOPLE AND GIVING THEM A WRONG IDEA .....THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT YA WERE LEADING A RELATIONSHIP ALL ALONE..A RELATIONSHIP THAT I DID NOT WANT TO BE IN...I WAS GETTING MYSELF OUT OF IT SLOWLY AND EASILY AND CAREFULLY.....FOLKS IF SHE HAS BEEN POSTING GOOD MEMORIES AND GOOD STUFF HERE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE WHAT CAN I DO ....IM JUST WONDERING WHERE IS MY GOOD MEMORIES I GOT NONE ...WE ARGUE ..WE FOUGHT...WE STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER FOR HOURS..WE CAUSED EACH OTHE HEADACHE THATS ALL I FELT ...AND SHE KNEW ABOUT MY FRIEND WHEN UNFORTUNATELY AND UNLUCKY FOR ME SHE WAS (fiance)...I EVEN TALKED TO HER AND HER MOM IN FRONT OF HER FROM A HOTEL (that we fought in again one day before she leaves)...SHE KNEW ABOUT HER AND I NEVER HAVE BEEN IN 2 RELATIONSHIPS THAT ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE ....I WAS IN LOVE WHEN I REALIZED THAT WE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TOGTHER AND THAT WAS THE RIGHT DECISION FOR BOTH OF US AND WANTED TO STAY FREINDS..COZ SHE ALREADY A LOVED FRIEND OF FAMILY HERE..

AHH AND ANOTHER THING IM NOT DENYING SHE USED TO HELP FINANCIALLY YEAH THATS TRUE ..BUT ME 20 OLD NOT HAVING BUNCHES OF $$ HOW CAN I AFFORD TO HOST HER HERE ...ESPECIALLY MY FATHER NEVER WANTED HER IN THE HOUSE ..AND NEVE WANTED TO EVEN MEET WITH HER ...SHE GOT TO MEET MOM AND SIBLINGS JUST SINGLE TRIP ...AND YEAH I GOT SOME VERY VERY HUMBLE GIFTS LIKE POSTCARDS ...4 UNDERWEARS THAT I GAVE TO MY BRO ...2PENS...ADAPTER...LIL SMALL CARS FOR MY BRO....AND 3 SWEATERS I GAVE TO MY BRO BECAUSE I DONT WEAR WHAT SHE BROUGHT....THE ONLY THING I TOUCH SOMETIMES IS A PUMA SHOES...WELL IM JUST STATTING THE FACTS WHAT GIFTS I GOT HERE ......

NOW AND BEFORE I GET DONE ..SHE TALKED ABOUT ME LOOKING FOR AN EASY ENTRY TO USA ...OK MISS WIGENA I THINK YA OFFERED ME THIS AND YA WANTED ME THERE AND YA PROVIDED ME WITH AN EASY ENTRY TO USA AS YA SAID RIGHT ????????????????OK AND HOW IT WAS MY REACTION YA NEED TO BE HONEST WITH THOSE PEOPLE....IT WAS ME WHO REJECTED IT ...BECAUSE EVEN IF YA WOULD PROVIDE ME WITH AN EASY ENTRY TO SOMETHING MORE PRECIOUS THAN US I WOULD ACT THE SAME WAY ...SORRY IT WAS ME WHO DID NOT WANT THE STATES SINCE STATES MEANS LIVING WITH SOMEONE I DONT LOVE AND I CANT LOVE AS A WOMAN ..I JUST SAID NO ...AND I HAD NO ONE IN MY LIFE AT THAT TIME....

SHAME ON YOU IF YA DARE TO COMPARE YOUSELF TO MY CURRENT WOMAN ..FAR FAR FAR AWAY ..THE WAY I FEEL TOWARDS HER I NEVER FELT IT TOWARDS ANYONE BEFORE ...THATS THE TRUTH I FEEL INSIDE BELIEVE IT OR NOT THATS U OWN PROBLEM ...

I REALLY TOUGHT YA CAN BE MORE UNDERSTANDING AND WISER ENOUGH...MY BROTHE TOLD YA ON THE PHONE HE IS HAPPY FOR ME AND THAT YA SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR ANYONE FOUND HAPPINESS..HE WAS WRONG TO SAY THIS BUT IM NOT ASKING YA TO BE HAPPY FOR ME ...I STILL DONT HATE YA AND I STILL RESPECT YA AND WISH YA THE BEST ...

NAWAL MY AUNT AND ABIRE SAID THEY WILL SHOP SOMETHING FOR YA TO SEND OFF BY CHRISTMAS TIME..I HOPE THEY WOULD NOT CHNAGE THEIR MINDS AFTER THEY SEE THIS....IF YA WANNA TALK TO MY WIFE TO WARN HER AS YA SAID JUST WRITE US PRIVATELY AND WE WILL GIVE YA THE NUMBER AND I DONT GARANTEE TO YA SHE WOULD BE NICE ANYWAYS...WE TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER BEYOND ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND STOP HUMILIATING MY PICTURE AND MOROCANS WITH ILLUSIONS ...THOSE POPLE THAT COME HERE READ..THEIR JUDGEMENTS ARE BASED ON WHAT THEY READ ....IM POSITIVE THEY WOULD HAVE CHNAGED THEIR IDEA IF THEY WERE AN EYEWITNESSES OF WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIPS UNFORTUNATELY WE BEEN IN....YOU ARE SORE NOW AND FEELING BAD BECAUSE HONESTY HURTS AND I NEVER LIED TO YA ABOUT MY FEELINGS...I NEVER SAID I LOVE YA SORRY BUT I COULD NOT LIE AND SAID I LOVE YA WHEN I WAS NOT .

okkkkk, let me say my 2 cents and that'll be it :angry: , i never post to things like this, but my blood is boiling and i really need to get this out.

Ummm in the comment you made (i put in bold first), i'm sorry to say this, but it isn't her that's making you look like what you just said, it's what you posted that makes you look like one...

I'm wondering what if you were ever taught being a gentleman. Real men don't do what you just did. (now keep in mind, that i know nothing about you, but your post really describes you).

ok, the second thing i put in bold about the easy entry, i wanted to ask, if you rejected it so much and you were clear about not loving her, why did you accept the gifts? huh? i mean if i have nothing to do with someone, the normal reaction would be to return them immediately.

on to the last point about you saying "shame on you"... i really thing YOU should be the one ashamed of yourself, for venting all this filth here, which by the way makes you less of a 'man'!

ohhhhhh how i miss my habiby :luv: . People like you make me appreciate and love him each day more!

And one more thing, only God and the people involved know the real truth, you can lie till you're blue in the face, and that might fool humans, but never God, so be careful.

edit... the last bold.. you said you never said you loved her, but i'm wondering how she became your fiance? you had to have said something for that to happen, ughhh

YOU GO GIRL :thumbs:

I'm not defending the fact that he took advantage of what she was feeling for him to get all kinds of gifts, money, etc. Ca m'a beaucoup faché!

But... on the other hand... and with all due respect, I'd like to add something: there are some girls who become so obsessed about a guy that practically blind themselves. If he really didn't want ANYTHING to do with her, well of course he should have got lost or tell her the truth right there. Now, the level of consideration within each person is soooo different sometimes... maybe his common sense was good to know that he didn't love her... to know that he preferred to reject the visa or whatever... to keep and to marry the woman he truly loves... but it was not enough to respect the dignity of the OP. Even if it was a truth that she would hate... but truth at last. Bad bad boy...

Just my 2 cents.

LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT (E. Dickinson)

PREFIERO SER CABEZA DE RATÓN QUE COLA DE LEÓN.

L'HOMME EST CE QU'IL SE FAIT (J.P. Sartre)

ON NE NAÎT PAS FEMME; ON LE DEVIENT (S. De Beauvoir)

ALEA IACTA EST (I. Caesar)

Afortunado aquel

Who understands

Le langage secret

Das estrelas,

Der blumen

Et delle cose mute

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow, how did I miss this one?

I just hate this kind of stuff. This is what gives men from Morocco such a bad name. Yes I know a few men in Morocco that are doing this, and I even know one that says "ya" all of the time. I have to admit I would have sworn it was him writing until I read the story. I am glad to say that the guy I though it was has lost all of the women he was using, and he has lost the friendship of my husband as well for this kind of behavior. Shame on men that use women for money, visas, etc!

Wow, how did I miss this one?

I just hate this kind of stuff. This is what gives men from Morocco such a bad name. Yes I know a few men in Morocco that are doing this, and I even know one that says "ya" all of the time. I have to admit I would have sworn it was him writing until I read the story. I am glad to say that the guy I though it was has lost all of the women he was using, and he has lost the friendship of my husband as well for this kind of behavior. Shame on men that use women for money, visas, etc!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
lets hope not , but idiots like him make it hard for all the honest people

THIS GUY is the reason we all have to wait for what seems like an eternity to be united with our real loved ones.

To the OP..Im so sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to you. You have difficult times ahead and healing to do. Hugs for you. As cheesy as it sounds.. this too shall pass

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

THIS GUY is the reason we all have to wait for what seems like an eternity to be united with our real loved ones.

To the OP..Im so sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to you. You have difficult times ahead and healing to do. Hugs for you. As cheesy as it sounds.. this too shall pass

It makes me wonder if there are guys over there LIVING off scamming women from the net.. Like they go to the net every single day and virtually make up stories and scam this girl and that girl and live off the money. If they got 100 dollars from a different girl a week, thats 4 times the gross income for the job that they have.. .Thats really sad...

I personally think Wigena if you are going to get involved with a Moroccan that you find someone much closer to your age and not so young and immature. You are 43 and he is 20 and honestly, think about the college students that you know and their antics. He may h ave just been too immature to deal with a woman. But the postiive thing is that you go to travel to Morocco and see Morocco. In the future if you engage in a relationship with a guy from there, find a guy in his 30s or 40s and stay away from immature guys like this.. I am sure he will be a load of problems for the next girl.. Poor thing... But dont let this experience cloud your life...You didnt need this junk in your life

Filed: Other Timeline

It makes me wonder if there are guys over there LIVING off scamming women from the net.. Like they go to the net every single day and virtually make up stories and scam this girl and that girl and live off the money. If they got 100 dollars from a different girl a week, thats 4 times the gross income for the job that they have.. .Thats really sad...

I personally think Wigena if you are going to get involved with a Moroccan that you find someone much closer to your age and not so young and immature. You are 43 and he is 20 and honestly, think about the college students that you know and their antics. He may h ave just been too immature to deal with a woman. But the postiive thing is that you go to travel to Morocco and see Morocco. In the future if you engage in a relationship with a guy from there, find a guy in his 30s or 40s and stay away from immature guys like this.. I am sure he will be a load of problems for the next girl.. Poor thing... But dont let this experience cloud your life...You didnt need this junk in your life

Everyone loves to attack older women with younger men(I don't mean you obviously, sister :) ) but the simple reason why so many of the men you meet in some SA and MENA countries are so young is that the bulk of the population is under 30. Personally I would never have sought out a younger man. I love Nepal and Nepali culture and would have loved to meet a Nepali guy closer to my own age - asked everyone I knew over there if they knew any nice single guys over 30, preferably over 40, even a widower with kids since I am unlikely to be able to have my own at this point, and they came up with nothing. Since in ME and S. Asian cultures men marry young and don't generally divorce(their own countrywomen anyway, GC wives are another story :ranting: ) it is hard to find a single guy over 30...I have read articles in population journals and on Google saying that 60% of the population of India and Nepal is under 30... Add in figures for female infanticide, poor families starving their daughters to feed their sons and sex-selective abortion :ranting: and you end up with two countries full of under-30 single men. I have read this is a similar situation in the Middle Eastern countries and one author (in a very interesting Foreign Policy article) speculated that this is a factor in why so many young men are drawn to Islamist groups these days.

Honestly I would venture to say that most of the women on this board did not seek out a younger man on purpose but it just happened that way. At least that is my experience and what I have read about the population numbers backs it up.

Any thoughts?

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Timeline

Everyone loves to attack older women with younger men(I don't mean you obviously, sister :) ) but the simple reason why so many of the men you meet in some SA and MENA countries are so young is that the bulk of the population is under 30. Personally I would never have sought out a younger man. I love Nepal and Nepali culture and would have loved to meet a Nepali guy closer to my own age - asked everyone I knew over there if they knew any nice single guys over 30, preferably over 40, even a widower with kids since I am unlikely to be able to have my own at this point, and they came up with nothing. Since in ME and S. Asian cultures men marry young and don't generally divorce(their own countrywomen anyway, GC wives are another story :ranting: ) it is hard to find a single guy over 30...I have read articles in population journals and on Google saying that 60% of the population of India and Nepal is under 30... Add in figures for female infanticide, poor families starving their daughters to feed their sons and sex-selective abortion :ranting: and you end up with two countries full of under-30 single men. I have read this is a similar situation in the Middle Eastern countries and one author (in a very interesting Foreign Policy article) speculated that this is a factor in why so many young men are drawn to Islamist groups these days.

Honestly I would venture to say that most of the women on this board did not seek out a younger man on purpose but it just happened that way. At least that is my experience and what I have read about the population numbers backs it up.

Any thoughts?

The last thing I was looking for was a younger man. My first response to him was "Very handsome, too young, too far away". The problem is that the heart seems to have a mind of its own. I was pretty much hooked on this man no matter how hard I tried to deny it. We have been married now for 3 years, and although I still hate that we have an age difference, I would do it again. He is by far better than my ex and the many men that I did meet in the US. On the other hand, I would be very cautious about who you give your heart and money too. There are a butt load of users out there from all countries and cultures.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

im sorry to see that , and im sorry for what happened to you wigena Koukouch , but just its not the end , you keep your heart alive and keep it full of love and enjoy the love itself not the man, if you loved that man dont ever think it was a mistake because we dont control our heart , and the mistake to let a man get you to stop trusting people.

Dear manythings in this life is not fair , we will learn always.

you Move on, and dont look for the love everywhere just wait it , and if you felt lonely then you arewrong because there is your Allah(God). love your kids love your friends and dont let hate comes close to you , and whatever you read from peoples comments on your subject just know its the sound of anger , and if you let the hate find away into your heart you will be the only loser , each person will close this thread with a pitty feeling and its over in the next morning. we all have done many mistakes we will do . but we should forgive so we can enjoy the life, to tell you the most happy people are those who forgive east and fast .

MY WORDS IS TO MOVE ON AND TO FOGIVE THAT MAN HOPEFULLY HE REALLY LOVES HIS WOMAN. AND THAT HE WAS NOT MADE FOR YOU , AND INSAHHALH YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FATE ANYWHERE ELSE.

and just note happiness is not always A MAN OR A WOMAN.

i feel sorry that we people suffer. but i dont feel sorry for you because im sure you will get over this soon inshallah .

and i hope this thread get to be closed so we can help those hurt people to move on and claim their shelter.

shokran.

salam

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Any thoughts?

Visa In Hand always speaks so eloquently re this subject; her thoughts are also mine. I had no intention of marrying a much younger man, but, strangely, younger men were very attracted to me. I married the man God put before me to marry. I have no regrets. He is wonderful, faults and all.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Any thoughts?

I think that is a very fair statement.

I am 8 years older, which is very unusual for me. I always dated guys at least 10 years my elder, until now.

It's funny, right before I met my habibi.. I was saying to myself, maybe I'm finally old enough to start dating guys my own age (Im 29) lol

I ended up with one younger, and its perfectly fine with me!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

As sick and sad as it sounds, YES there are people out there who do that.

Fraudsters are all over the place - from retail - to online games - to relationships.

And, as much as I like to do things in-person, sure - I got burned by a fraud myself. More or less, be careful and follow your gut feeling.

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Timeline
im sorry to see that , and im sorry for what happened to you wigena Koukouch , but just its not the end , you keep your heart alive and keep it full of love and enjoy the love itself not the man, if you loved that man dont ever think it was a mistake because we dont control our heart , and the mistake to let a man get you to stop trusting people.

Dear manythings in this life is not fair , we will learn always.

you Move on, and dont look for the love everywhere just wait it , and if you felt lonely then you arewrong because there is your Allah(God). love your kids love your friends and dont let hate comes close to you , and whatever you read from peoples comments on your subject just know its the sound of anger , and if you let the hate find away into your heart you will be the only loser , each person will close this thread with a pitty feeling and its over in the next morning. we all have done many mistakes we will do . but we should forgive so we can enjoy the life, to tell you the most happy people are those who forgive east and fast .

MY WORDS IS TO MOVE ON AND TO FOGIVE THAT MAN HOPEFULLY HE REALLY LOVES HIS WOMAN. AND THAT HE WAS NOT MADE FOR YOU , AND INSAHHALH YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FATE ANYWHERE ELSE.

and just note happiness is not always A MAN OR A WOMAN.

i feel sorry that we people suffer. but i dont feel sorry for you because im sure you will get over this soon inshallah .

and i hope this thread get to be closed so we can help those hurt people to move on and claim their shelter.

shokran.

salam

Forgiving him is actually healthy for your own state of mind. But when you state "hopefully he really loves his woman", well in my way of thinking I would never want a man who's moral standards would allow him to treat any human in this manner. I would NEVER want a man like that no matter how much he loved me or I loved him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.