love my Nour

Interview - update at Casa

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yesterday , I said he had his interview and a rude person for interviewer. Today he says

they are sending papers back to Immigration. I called Washington again, they said it has not left the embassy yet but they are doubting our relationship. Now tell me if they won't look at the proof you have then how in the you know what can they say it is not valid. He showed a picture of my hand with my ring and henna on it and she wouldn't even look at it. Wash. says they (casa) think he is just trying to get green card that most youngs guys try for that and leave the person once they get to the US

Well that is not this case, and I need to prove it. So do I contact Casa by phone or email and state what was done at interview. Wash. says i should . MMMMMMMMMMM

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP tell me what you think.

Sara El Malki

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Did you have more proof than just a pix of your hand with a ring and henna??? Was your face in the pix??? Have you ever spent any time together???

yesterday , I said he had his interview and a rude person for interviewer. Today he says

they are sending papers back to Immigration. I called Washington again, they said it has not left the embassy yet but they are doubting our relationship. Now tell me if they won't look at the proof you have then how in the you know what can they say it is not valid. He showed a picture of my hand with my ring and henna on it and she wouldn't even look at it. Wash. says they (casa) think he is just trying to get green card that most youngs guys try for that and leave the person once they get to the US

Well that is not this case, and I need to prove it. So do I contact Casa by phone or email and state what was done at interview. Wash. says i should . MMMMMMMMMMM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please read through this thread for information on what to do if a petition is returned to the USCIS after an interview.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...3896&st=480

At the top of the MENA forum there is a pinned thread discussing this issue.

Best of luck to you.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yes he had pictures of me and him together, but they would not even look at the pics emails or anything

she says this is a public place and people can hear

:wacko:

They will not call him but send it back to USCIS calif. so I think I will call casa and email them too and find out what we can do to have more proof.

Did you have more proof than just a pix of your hand with a ring and henna??? Was your face in the pix??? Have you ever spent any time together???

Sara El Malki

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sara as we talked while ago, we had everything, a great big album, family pictures, ring receipts, hotel etc everything, you know what she looked at nothing basicall few engagement pictures, when i called they told me same, no evidence of relationship at interview, so my statement, then if they wanted more evidence WHY didnt they look at what he brought??? would you think that would be logical thought, you want more ok start with whats in front of you....how hard could that be, next reply was well maybe in how he handled interview, no he said he felt very comfortable with questions, knew all answers, they talked a little, he felt it was going good, until she got to the part about i have heard enough and i am returning papers....who knows what they base all this on, u can send the letters, emails , faxes etc as we talked about, friends, family that support this relationship to try to get them to keep it there. Have u had just one trip there, sometimes two or more will help, but if they have marked for return im not to sure anything will work now, very sorry but this is the facts, keep after them, at sometime they should be able to give you pouch number. Then you can call steve here to see when it reaches U.S. he then just forwards on. our interview was april 5 our case reached calif june 12, i believe they tell you they have 6 months to review, but in the meantime our case papers expired, mine expired before case even got back to calif. One girl today finally got the closure letter and hers would have been a year in October. ITs not easy and again im so sorry, im not sure they will talk to u on phone, and soon they will just give u general answer on email case is closed here you will need check........

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Its scary that someone you don't even know can say your love relationship is bogus.

What is the age difference between you two?

Is the photo of the man and you together look a little odd?

Maybe the interviewer asked him some rather easy questions about you like what's her birthdate, what state does she live in and he drew a blank.

There has to be something that made them suspicious.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.