17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all I recieved this today they recieved my medical......do you think I will hear in 60days? also it talks about an interview is it true I may have to get one?

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On September 13, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's a standard response to them logging in your RFE. If you are at CSC it is unlikely that you will be interviewed, however, they can transfer you back to MSC and then onto your local office at any point for interview.

This is unlikely though, but I'm mentioning it purely because it can never be ruled out entirely.

Edited by Mags

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I got the same email from CSC today. All we can do is just wait and see what happens next.

But the finish line is in sight, and that's what counts :)

2005 August 27th Happily Married

Timeline

when you are stuck in FBI name check, your AOS application is pretty much put on hold till the name check comes back. We know cos it took 9 months and 22 days from the date the FBI received it (the date was given to us by our congress and senator reps, as well as CSC via email). Then we got an email update on June 29th saying; "The I-485 in question is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter." This told us we were out of FBI name check. Then we got an RFE which we sent back and today, finally, we got the "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed." reply, and now we wait.

So when they got the FBI name check request on September 8th 2006, to the email saying the case was under review (ie FBI name check back and all ok) on June 29th, 2007, we got a few random touches because of our service requests and congress requests, not to mention CSC emails (they don't always answer them, sigh). Other than that, our case didn't even move, change, or get amended (they would have said and had plenty chances to do so) the whole time the name check thing was underway. Only the June email, and the RFE told us there was movement.

Hope that helps

:)

2005 August 27th Happily Married

we went through the same thing with CSC - medical rfe - and got our approval and welcome letter less than a week and a half after they resumed work on the case with no interview. good luck!

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2006-3-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-4-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-4-14

Packet 3 : 2006-4-28

Medical : 2006-6-26

Recall Letter : 2006-6-26

Case reopened : 2006-7-10

Touched : 2006-7-11

RFE update : 2006-7-12

Touched : 2006-7-13

RFE received : 2006-07-17

RFE sent back to VSC : 2006-7-17

RFE received by VSC : 2006-7-20

Touched : 2006-7-21

Touched : 2006-7-24

Touched : 2006-7-25

Touched : 2006-7-26

Re-Approved! : 2006-8-04

Touched : 2006-8-06

Sent by NVC : 2006-8-10

Embassy receives : 2006-8-17

Packet 4 : 2006-8-26

Interview : 2006-9-08 APPROVED

Enter U.S. : 2006-10-04

Married : 2006-11-05

AOS

AOS & EAD applications sent : 2006-12-11

NOA1 : 2006-12-21

Touched : 2006-12-27

Biometrics Appt. : 2007-1-06

RFE Received : 2007-1-08

RFE sent back : 2007-2-22 (delay was due to planning a big reception in mid-Feb)

Application for EAD approved : 2007-03-26 (card received about a week later)

Application transferred to CSC : end of March 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-04-27

RFE Received for new medical info : end of July 2007

RFE sent back : beginning of August 2007

Touched at CSC : 2007-8-31

Touched at CSC : 2007-9-05

Card Production Ordered : 2007-9-06

Welcome Letter Sent : 2007-0-07

TWO YEARS OFF!

Form letter....hope you get good news soon :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh thanks for the replies, I sent my AOS back last October, recieved on rfe and recieved her ead and AP in January2007. my i485 was not touched until 8-13-2007 and thats when we were recieving an RFE...weird it hasnt been touched?????????anyone else had that problem?

Timeline

I got that same kind of email when i sent back my RFE for tax info but my AOS isnt at CSC, the 60 days has come and gone.....no touches since they received it .

I'm not stuck in namechecks or anything according to USCIS, mine have been completed and yet still no activity on my case, no interview date, no transfer....nothing!!!

Separated!!

Timeline
Any one else in the same situation as me? im looking for patterens to see....

Im wondering anyout there had a medical RFE and heard within a week?????????

we submitted our medical around the same time and they received it on the 12th. we will see what happens.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys.What kind of email do you get when they are asking you for RFE??I got an email today saying"Current status:doument mailed to applicant" It is regarding my AOS,they only said the mailed my document on sep 17 and thats all.I had my biometrics a week ago.Anyone knows what that email means?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.