w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Islam: a Plan for World Domination?

685 posts in this topic

The insurgents you keep talking about are IRAQI's fighting the occupation of their country. The coalition have recognised there is only 1% foreign fighters. So you can keep flying the flag in the defence of nothing. You can be there 100 years they will still keep fighting. Iraqi people are intolerant of americans thats the bottom line. Even if the intentions were good by the US and not for financial reasons the truth is whether you like it or not they want you out! and before you call me a lefty I definitly am not that Im a conservetive and I say hang those trying to occupy your country. They are doing nothing more than what you would do if your country was occupied or what I would do or any person who has pride in his country. Its a swamp and the US are stuck.

yes. How stupid of the US for trying to bring democracy to another nation, at their expense.

Yes because forcing a style of government on a country works. Maybe if we did it right, but the military doesn't know much about public diplomacy, and neither does the Bush administration.

If Iraq was going to be a democratic state, why not let them get there on their own time?

keTiiDCjGVo

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The insurgents you keep talking about are IRAQI's fighting the occupation of their country. The coalition have recognised there is only 1% foreign fighters. So you can keep flying the flag in the defence of nothing. You can be there 100 years they will still keep fighting. Iraqi people are intolerant of americans thats the bottom line. Even if the intentions were good by the US and not for financial reasons the truth is whether you like it or not they want you out! and before you call me a lefty I definitly am not that Im a conservetive and I say hang those trying to occupy your country. They are doing nothing more than what you would do if your country was occupied or what I would do or any person who has pride in his country. Its a swamp and the US are stuck.

yes. How stupid of the US for trying to bring democracy to another nation, at their expense.

Yes because forcing a style of government on a country works. Maybe if we did it right, but the military doesn't know much about public diplomacy, and neither does the Bush administration.

If Iraq was going to be a democratic state, why not let them get there on their own time?

Your not suggesting it was going to be a democracy under Saddam are you??

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Your not suggesting it was going to be a democracy under Saddam are you??

There is democracy under the US occupation?

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Timeline
This might be interpreted as a personal attack by admin, and its duly noted that these labels are tossed around to a point where they aren't really very meaningful; but thinking about the views Boo-Yah has expressed in this and other threads - I think he's as close to being a true, bona-fide fascist as I've seen.

Think about it...

1) The extreme and authoritarian ideas he has: such as suggesting that entire cities be destroyed as a deterrent to terrorists. That corporal punishment should be meted out publicly (to children too - though there was some contention about that).

2) His fondness for idealized Grand Narratives, about how much 'better' things were prior to 1960 (a utopian era before he was born and of which he has no actual experience), how children today are badly brought up and how parenting is generally poor and negligent. Oh and how the poor deserve to be in poverty.

3) His wholesale support and unquestioning endorsement of controversial policies like National ID cards, Warrantless wiretaps and the Patriot Act.

4) He believes that the constitution is a 'nice to have' to be repealed if the national need dictates or when its stipulations are otherwise 'inconvenient'.

5) His continuous statements that all of the problems that affect this country are the result of alleged "Liberals".

He calls himself a Social Conservative and a Federalist. If he means half of this stuff... Well... he ain't what he thinks...

Perhaps you might try to understand another persons posts,other than to label them to fit your own interpretation. You sit on a fence that is wobbly at best. It seems the team that your on deals only with name calling. Piling on with names such as newbs,noobs or whatever. Those types of comments only show the vacancy in which you reside.

Filed: Timeline
At least I stand by my principals. Give me a problem and I will at the very least attempt to solve it. Whereas much like keith Olbermann, all you and certain other like-minded morons in the forum do is insult and dis anyone with opposing views. The OT forum is filled with it. How many people have you guys attacked because of their views? Just the other day you guys drove CarolsMarc away and took what he said out of context.

PS did you forget the I call for his banning #######.. LMAO idiots!!

That would be where the guy busted into a 9/11 memorial thread and told a person who was at Ground Zero saw the carnage up close to "#### off".

hmmmm. I looked up the thread, I don't see where C&M told anyone to fukc off. Maybe hallusinations are in effect here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...87132&st=15

You can't reside in a vacancy. Ain't vacant once you're in it. Careful with that sock puppet there.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Perhaps you might try to understand another persons posts,other than to label them to fit your own interpretation. You sit on a fence that is wobbly at best. It seems the team that your on deals only with name calling. Piling on with names such as newbs,noobs or whatever. Those types of comments only show the vacancy in which you reside.

I'm looking for the post where I called you a 'newb' or a 'noob', or in fact anything at all.

As to 'vacancy', my apartment was vacant before we moved in...

hmmmm. I looked up the thread, I don't see where C&M told anyone to fukc off. Maybe hallusinations are in effect here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...87132&st=15

It was a relative statement. When I quoted someone:

it tends to look like this...

There is democracy under the US occupation?

That is what they are trying to establish. We cannot do the work for them. The country has not had any democracy for decades so the transition will not happen overnight. Especially when other countries like Iran are interfering and sending in weapons as they have a lot to gain from imposing their style government.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this thread should be renamed the "number 6 - booyah arguing thread" :D

16 pages and counting!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

16 pages and counting!

I agree to disagree with Number_6 on pretty much everything. Our feelings for each other are definitely mutual.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

16 pages and counting!

I agree to disagree with Number_6 on pretty much everything. Our feelings for each other are definitely mutual.

I merely find it bizarre that you have the gall to call yourself a Federalist when you promote ideas that favour authoritarian central government. You haven't denied saying any of those things - I wonder how far off my interpretation really is. Assuming you believe half of that stuff of course - your rationale seems to change with the wind.

Timeline

and they're off! :pop: rounding the first turn it's number 6 by a nose, with boo-yah closing fast!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

It really depends on the person really. Some will change, while others continue to adapt new progressive ideas.

why must it be progressive?

because there is always room for improvement

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Timeline
It really depends on the person really. Some will change, while others continue to adapt new progressive ideas.

why must it be progressive?

because there is always room for improvement

ain't that the truth with progressive ideas! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

16 pages and counting!

I merely find it bizarre that you have the gall to call yourself a Federalist when you promote ideas that favour authoritarian central government. You haven't denied saying any of those things - I wonder how far off my interpretation really is. Assuming you believe half of that stuff of course - your rationale seems to change with the wind.

I don't know what you are referring to but my definition of a federalist is based on the old party who believed:

The Federalists wanted a strong central government and had little interest in states' rights. The new party advocated a loose construction of the United States Constitution based on the "Necessary-and-proper clause". It believed that rule by a well-educated elite would serve all interests, and appealed to merchants, bankers, lawyers, editors, landowners, and industrialists; one of John Jay's favorite maxims was, "The people who own the country ought to govern it".[1] Its most powerful leader was Hamilton and his hero was George Washington. The Party built a network of newspapers and had substantial support from religious leaders, especially in New England. .

The UK, Australian and Canadian governments have a strong federal focus.

Edited by Boo-Yah!