Islam: a Plan for World Domination?

685 posts in this topic

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
why is it soo easy for anyone to start an attack on Islam????

i can't imagine why.

{826D62DF-B195-4702-A49E-02233A390B26}.gif

nice charles. real nice.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
Why do I even bother? :no:

Every country has their extremists or "terrorists" however you want to define it even if it's more politically correct to say "fractions of the population". The USA has the KKK, the bloods, the crips, the christian coalitions all with their own "ahem" agendas/demands. Anyone seen the documentary "Jesus Camp"?

The same thing being said in this forum was not only said some thousand years ago but has been said about the jews and zionist propoganda in the early 1910's with the migration to Jeruselum in Palistine.

All Muslims don't belong to the Muslim Brotherhood, or Hamas, or the PLO. The majority of the muslims are peaceful and have said on occasion they don't recognize these "terrosits" as real muslims.

So what do we propose to the solution for these demands of world dominance vs. those that don't make their demands as public but rather manuver in the name of capitalism and business venture? Money talks bs walks.

Can we identify each one of them, catch them, and stop them? That would be like Bush going after gangs members, the KKK, or even Christians in America, ect... Like McCarthy went after communists. It ridiculous he is even trying to go after a sub-group without a country like chasing a gang with no borders. Instead of focusing on the corporate tyranny in our homeland. I'd like to see us go for the injustices being done to humanity by the corporations who fleece the nations.

But whatever. Persecution of religions is a nice distraction and has been going on for thousands of centuries so why stop now and live in world peace right?

Anyways... I hope you see the point.

But the Islamic terrorists kill more people is a day than the rest of the extremists you mentioned in a year.

Why do I bother?

Cars accidents kill more people in a week then the terrorists killed on 9/11. So why not stop cars?

For that matter:

Cig. corprations kill more people then terrorists.

Alcohol kills more people then terrorists.

Is anyone stoping the corporate agenda? Corporations lobby to make laws that kill more people than all these religious organizations. The difference being?

If you saw a small Iraqi child struggling to breathe because shrapnel, (a steel door knob), is lodged in her rib cage due to a suicide car bombing..... then perhaps you would realize what the difference is.

What if it was due to a good ole USA or Israeli bomb? It's ok then?

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
The Palestinians didn't own Palestine, Britain did.

It was won by battle and was Britain's land to deed as they wished.

End of story.

Native populations have been displaced before, but generally when the occupying force intends to live there - as happened during the formation of the US, and the nations of Australia and New Zealand. In the case of Palestine, the land was given away to another group of people with little thought for the people already living there.

but they are not. For every one child the US has killed by accident, 100 have been deliberately targeted and executed by the extremists. Many seem to forget that little technicality because of their hatred of the US and it's so-called foreign policy.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

but they are not. For every one child the US has killed by accident, 100 have been deliberately targeted and executed by the extremists. Many seem to forget that little technicality because of their hatred of the US and it's so-called foreign policy.

Could you give me your source for those statistics please?

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline

People seem to forget that Arabs and Jews got along well enough throughout history(the usual amount of controversy as any other 2 sets of people) right up until Jews decided someone elses land might look good with a settlement on it.....a Jewish settlement....there were no suicide bombers, car bombs, molotov cocktails, kidnappings, rock throwing etc until the Jews became the Aggressors rather than the Victims.....I do believe I read somewhere that those early Jews were not above using bombs etc to get their toehold started in the early days...also...when you have been made a victim all your life empathy for other victims seems rather obvious....and yet the whole "empathy for other victims" thing has apparently blown right over the heads of all Israelies who think they have a right to Palestinian land and to hell with how the local residents feel about it.

If, for arguments sake, all Jews were forced to leave Palestianian land(therefor Israel itself) where would they go...who would take them in? Can we say there is a country or piece of land on this planet that would seriously consider allowing those new found refugees to settle there knowing the history of Israel and how the Jewish people who originally created it got it and what they did to get...I dont even think Americans or America would agree to that...but I could be wrong.

"For every one child the US has killed by accident",

btw when you invade a country and start blowing the place up...there are no accidental deaths... :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

End of story.

and which fictional story would that be!???? seriously do your history homework!!!

im not wasting anymore time here! haters can consume their health in hating and at the end its their lives they lost.

im out. peace.

lyrics.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
why is it soo easy for anyone to start an attack on Islam????

i can't imagine why.

{826D62DF-B195-4702-A49E-02233A390B26}.gif

attack the murderers all you want ... but not the religion!!!! so many christians did so many things in the name of Christ ... to mention one.." the kuklax klan" and no one said anything about christainity . becoz these are maniacs hiding behind their religion thinking its good enuff of an excuse to murder blacks!!

as i said you guys enjoy wasting ur time in hatered.

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
so many christians did so many things in the name of Christ ...

i've yet to see anyone defend any of those actions either on vj......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

aye. I'm a Christian, and would be the first person to denounce extremists in the Christian faith (Fred Phelps, KKK, etc).

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

End of story.

and which fictional story would that be!???? seriously do your history homework!!!

im not wasting anymore time here! haters can consume their health in hating and at the end its their lives they lost.

im out. peace.

How is that a fictional story? The British Empire did own the land (and much of the area in the Middle-East) for a long time. In fact, the British controlled most of the world at one point in time, so why is it so difficult to believe that they also owned Israel/Palestine?

Were they the original owners of the land? No, of course not. But they got it through war -- which is how most territory belonging to countries today exists. It really doesn't matter who the land belonged to first. What does matter is who can take the land, control the land and keep the land. Whoever can do all of that owns the country in question. Otherwise, someone else forces their way in and "sets up shop."

Whoever owns the land can make the laws there. If the people living in that country dislike it, then they have three choices: 1) Learn to live with it; 2) Move away to somewhere else; 3) Fight back as either "rebels" or "terrorists," depending on your point-of-view.

Is that situation necessarily fair? Probably not, but then again, the world has never really been a very fair place either.

Fortunately for us today, most countries don't engage in that sort of behavior anymore. There's too much money at stake in business efforts to risk losing foreign investors and consumers, so going to war "over land" isn't worth as much as it was a few hundred years ago (and further back), economically speaking. Beyond the financial angle, technology has become so great (and invasive), that if one country decided to invade another, it would hardly be a secret. Everyone would know about it on the news before it happened -- or at the very least, during the actual events -- in which case the invader would have a difficult time persuing their goals of conquest.

As for Israel... I think that country would gladly attempt to work out a peace treaty with the Palestinians that is effective. The problem is seems to be that Palestinian militants and terrorist groups are hell-bent on opposing any negotiations with Israel (even if it means saving the lives of their own people), so they attack and kill Israelis. Then, of course, Israel retaliates. The terrorist groups use this response as fodder to feed their sick hatred of Jews, brainwash more Palestinians into killing even more Israelis, and... well, it doesn't take a genius to see how this is working out. :(

Timeline

And I have yet to see a thread about how Christianity is planning for World Domination but I guess it's ok to have a thread full of hate for muslims but not for Christians or Jews right? par for the course on this and many other message boards.

My theory is that there is so much hatred in the world people have to vent it somewhere so I guess it's our turn now to take one for the team. I wonder who will be next.

As long as there are people around who paint an entire religion with a broad brush due to a few lunatics then there will never be peace on earth.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008