GaryC

HILLARY CLINTON: WARRIOR OR BULLY?

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
She loves war. Indeed, like a dolphin or a submarine, she can only define where she is or who she is by bouncing her sonar off her opponents. It is only in the crucible of conflict that she is truly alive and self-aware. Conflict is the principle which permits her to organize her life.

So unlike the author, most campaigning politicians or, increasingly, yourself, Gary. :whistle:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
wow, another hillary bashing thread..oh well, it is fair per the amount of bush bashing threads on here

There do seem to be a lot of them on here repeating the same stuff over and over again. Well, personally I quite like Hillary myself, but I grew up with Margaret Thatcher as Prime Minister so make of it what you will. :)

Thatcher. <<Shudder>>

indifferent0018.gif

dev, it's hillary running for president, not bill, so quit practicing :lol:

:lol::lol:

wow, another hillary bashing thread..oh well, it is fair per the amount of bush bashing threads on here

exactly which bush are we bashing? :huh:

:P

Daniel

:energetic:

the same one sister luz wrote about in " my old man loves my pie"

oh really? :devil:

Daniel

:energetic:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
HILLARY CLINTON: WARRIOR OR BULLY?

by ####### Morris

August 30, 2007.

If women are from Venus and men are from Mars, the former valuing peace and the other reveling in war, Hillary Rodham Clinton is a lot more like Mars than Venus. She loves war. Indeed, like a dolphin or a submarine, she can only define where she is or who she is by bouncing her sonar off her opponents. It is only in the crucible of conflict that she is truly alive and self-aware. Conflict is the principle which permits her to organize her life. Peacetime is an invitation to entropy.

Hillary Clinton’s handlers like to promote her image as an embattled warrior — a relentless foot soldier dedicated to the dual crusades of fighting for the exalted principles of goodness and light while simultaneously defeating the ever-present forces of darkness and evil. A modern-day Celtic warrior queen or Joan of Arc — that’s the spin on Hillary.

But in reality, Hillary’s favorite wars are much less lofty and much more self-centered and mean-spirited. Hillary emphatically comes from the “us versus them” school of American politics. Like Richard Nixon, the politician she so closely resembles, she sees the world in extraordinarily simple terms: there are those who agree with her and support her and then there’s the rest of the world. Those who don’t agree with her are bunched together and known collectively as “the enemy” — that vast right wing conspiracy that must be vilified, beaten, and destroyed … whatever it takes.

To Hillary, this easily quantifiable adversary is unquestionably the source of all evil. Therefore, any means of obliterating them is acceptable. She thrives on identifying, assailing, and defeating them. Her hatred for this ubiquitous enemy is actually a source of enormous strength — it motivates her, energizes her, keeps her going and reminds her of her superiority.

Now she even claims that it is actually her experience in beating the right wing that makes her the most qualified democrat to be president. At the last debate, she touted her success:

“And I will say that for 15 years I have stood up against the right-wing machine, and I’ve come out stronger. So if you want a winner who knows how to take them on, I’m your girl.”

Interestingly, she doesn’t exhibit the same passion for the real enemies of the U.S. — like Al Qaeda. You don’t hear her promising to take on, defeat, or destroy them. No, it’s the Republicans and the right wing that incite her wrath, sarcasm and rage.

And, she’s taken it even one step further. Her concerns about another terror attack on the U.S. are apparently rooted in fear. Not fear for American lives, but fear that the Republicans would benefit from an attack. According to Hillary:

“If certain things happen between now and the election, particularly with respect to terrorism, that will automatically give the Republicans an advantage again, no matter how badly they have mishandled it, no matter how much more dangerous they have made the world.”

Everything, even the threat of losing innocent American lives, is secondary to her obsession with crushing the right wing and Republicans.

I don’t think a victory for her in November of ’08 will satiate her hunger for destroying her evil enemies. To the contrary, it will embolden her.

If she becomes president, look for a permanent “War Room” in the White House. Hillary loves War Rooms. She started using them in the 1992 campaign in Arkansas to seek and destroy the women — like Gennifer Flowers — who had been involved with Bill and might embarrass him by telling the truth. That bunker used almost $100,000 of federal campaign funds to hire private detectives to intimidate Bill’s women. Then, she created her Health Care War Room in the White House — operating in secret to advance her virtuous cause and overpower her adversaries. After she resoundingly lost the health care reform issue, she closed down the War Room.

But in 1998, when the Monica Lewinsky story broke, Hillary created the biggest War Room ever. Its purpose was to destroy those who dared to support impeaching her husband. Describing the unfolding of the scandal, Hillary described it as a “battle” on The Today Show. After the private peccadilloes of the speaker and other members of the House Judiciary Committee were publicized in favored liberal organs and Monica Lewinsky was depicted as a stalker and a loser, Hillary was vindicated. Now she knows just how to deal with those who get in her way.

She’s not a warrior, she’s a bully.

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/?p=147

SORRY Gary! I really don't know about Politics! :crying:

But if we talk about fertilizer, I'm convinced that "chicken dung" (manure) is still the BEST! :D

"Our life & material possesions are just lent to us. We are all passers by. We bring nothing when we die,but leave behind the LOVE we have given & the goodness we have done."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
####### Morris, isn't he the prostitute guy?

Yep. He's come out and said some scathing things about Bill too, which is odd considering that Clinton gave him a job in the White House irrespective of Morris' political ideology (he's a Republican).

hmmm..myabe old ####### knows senator craig.....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am sure Craig has gotten to know quite a few, well, 'Richards' .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

There do seem to be a lot of them on here repeating the same stuff over and over again. Well, personally I quite like Hillary myself, but I grew up with Margaret Thatcher as Prime Minister so make of it what you will. :)

Note to Hillary bashers: The mods like Hillary. Bash at your own peril.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Note to Hillary bashers: The mods like Hillary. Bash at your own peril.

stfu, you persian shoe.....................................

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Persian shoe...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg