4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Well my husband and I went to the interview today and they were running about 10-15 minutes behind time. They made an announcement that there were new consulars and old ones and to be patient. We had a nice officer, asked very few questions as he went through the file. He asked my husband his dob, where he was born, how he met me. Then he asked me when i got married and the date and where. He asked for my husbands birth certificate. Then he would check off in red ink on the applications as he asked these questions. That's all. Then he asked for bank statements or insurance papers and he kept the insurance papers, copy of bills. I asked him if he wanted to keep my bank statements, etc. but he said no, what he had was sufficient. He also said then that he would review and we would hear from him. I asked if he would call or mail. He said, mail. He looked at my husbands passport, didn't take the I94 arrival/departure card and that was it. I don't know what to think.

Andrea

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We went to the interview yesterday and we were ending with the same with you guys as well. The officer said we needed to wait for the security clearance then they would mail us their decision. We made in inform pass and will go to talk to the immigration officer directly this friday. Will update to you! Cross fingers for all of us!

Our time line:

Aug-2006: I129F sent

Oct-2006: NOA2

Dec-2006:packet 3 received and sent

Dec-2006 to Jan-2007:visit her again in 11 days (fourth trip)

Feb-2007: packet 4 received

March-19th-2007: INTERVIEW PASSED

March-17th-2007: visit her again and join her interview (fifth trip)

March-20th-2007: visa pick up

March-23th-2007: POE at LA (easy and fast)

http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-Uv7PHgY_ar...tGl8kO81e.0AOJ3

http://tracyreed.org/

May-07th-2007: got married

May-30th-2007: AOS sent (included I-131 and I-765)

June-01th-2007:AOS forms delivered

June-09th-2007:NOA for all forms(notice date June-05-2007)

July-19th-2007 :Biometrics done (AOS&EAD)

September-04th-2007: AOS interview

August-17th-2007: Advance parole and EAD card recived (middle name on Advance parole paper was typo, mailed papers asking for correction to USCIS in Chicago, how annoying it is!)

September-04-2007: AOS interview, case pending for Security clearance (the game begins)

April-30-2008: Name check was clear, waiting for green card delivery(made 3 inform pass in April, May and June, my file was forgotten in the office where we were interviewed)

July-16-2008:Card production ordered

July-19-2008:Welcome letter received in mail

July-22-2008:Approval notice sent

July-23-2008:Green card arrived in mail

By your post it sounds very positive. Claudeth and will pray that you receive the card soon. Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.