Chanchan

I-751 package received on August 8th by TSC

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Well it has been over 2 weeks we sent our package to TSC - and as I posted last week already, we realized once in the mail that we did not use any of the last 2 revised version ....of I-751

So Iwas expecting to get my package back .... and over 2 weeks have past and have not seen anything returned to me YET ................... no my check has been cashed. I guess they are really late in looking at the mail right now ?! I an anxious to get it back and send it again with the latest version of I-751. What a waste of time - Right now I have lost almost 3 weeks already ...................................

I guess I have to be patient and just wait ???

Anybody who sent their package same week as me (august 7th) have had they check cash ? Or something ??????????????????????

or are we all in the same boat .....

I read that a lot of the files sent to TSC are transferred to CSC (this happens when I filed for my AOS, )

I was hoping that would be the case since they process much faster, but we have not heard ANYTHING from either centers !

Thank you for your replies :unsure:

Chanchan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

give it more time

good luck !

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My I-751 package was received by TSC on Aug. 10. My check has still not cleared either, so you are not alone.

Alie

Removal of Conditions - TSC:

08/08/07 - Mailed I-751 to TSC

08/11/07 - I-751 received at TSC (Signature Confirmation)

09/10/07 - Check for I-751 Cashed

......I-751 Transfered to CSC.......

09/12/07 - NOA1 Received in Mail (NOA dated 08/13/07)

09/20/07 - Received Biometrics Letter in mail

10/12/07 - Biometrics Appointment 8am

11/16/07 - Received Approval notice e-mail

11/23/07 - Received 10yr Permanent Resident Card in mail

My I-751 package was received by TSC on Aug. 10. My check has still not cleared either, so you are not alone.

Alie

guys don't feel bad maybe they are just late my app was sent out on july 20th a week after i could see where the chechs were cashed but i didn't recieve a notice until yesterday (august 24th) and my notices said that it was recieved by them on august 3rd :blink: anyways i have biometrics on 9/11 ... :unsure:

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My pakage was recived by TSC on July 17 check cashed on July 31 and since then nothing. I called help desk a couple days ago, girl told me it takes up to 90 days to get a letter. She told me to take copy of my cancelled check to local office and stemp my passport and prepare for a long ride. My check was cashed in California so I guess since they have this system outage they are really behind processing stuff and printing out letters. So I wouldn't worry. It does take them a while. As I understand as long as you have prove that you filed you can get stamp proving your residensy.

Timeline
My pakage was recived by TSC on July 17 check cashed on July 31 and since then nothing. I called help desk a couple days ago, girl told me it takes up to 90 days to get a letter. She told me to take copy of my cancelled check to local office and stemp my passport and prepare for a long ride. My check was cashed in California so I guess since they have this system outage they are really behind processing stuff and printing out letters. So I wouldn't worry. It does take them a while. As I understand as long as you have prove that you filed you can get stamp proving your residensy.

Thank you all for your answers.

I am not worried about the fact they did not cash my check yet or I did not receive an NOA yet, I am concerned because I know for sure now we sent the wrong I751 (revised in 2005 ?) I even don't know where my husband found such an old version ............................. SO I KNOW they will reject my package and they havent not YET .................... so I will have lost may be a month or more in the process ..... I am really anxious to get the application back so I can start all over ! ............ with latest revised I751 ........

But I think they are so late in checking the application it could take 3 weeks before they return the whole thing to me and then I HAVE TO START all over again. My GC expires on November 4th. I am travelling on September 15th to France (so I will be Ok for this trip) but again on December 18th to meet my daughters for Xmas who still live in Paris ......... but I could always go down to San Antonio and get a stamp in my passport worse case ? .................................. 90 minutes drive ... and a long wait overthere I did an info pass once you have to be PATIENT !

Oh well

Thanks anyway, we are all in the same boat Waiting ........ and with the fee increase (which we couldnot beat) I guess they have a big overload of paper work !

Nice weekend everybody, It is HOT IN TEXAS ! I appreciate your replies !

Chanchan

Well, hopefully they will miss that it was done on the wrong version of the form <you never know!>

If not, just be prepared for when it comes back to you so you can send out the new one the same day.

Good luck to you and I'm sure everything will work out well for you and your family!

Connor Isaac born April 18/05

connoratthepool2uc.th.jpg

untitled9os1.th.png

Timeline
Well, hopefully they will miss that it was done on the wrong version of the form <you never know!>

If not, just be prepared for when it comes back to you so you can send out the new one the same day.

Good luck to you and I'm sure everything will work out well for you and your family!

Thanks, let's hope they are looking at if we sent the right fees or not and not the right revised form ?????

Cute Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanchan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.