Jahan&Veena

London Medical - Knightsbridge Doctors

2,055 posts in this topic

Hi all

Hope you can help. I have no vaccination record (wasnt such a thing when i grew up...) and the healthcare trust has "lost" my childhood records. Ive written to my GP asking for a letter stating what evidence of immunisation they have on their records but havent heard back. Anyone else experienced this problem?

As I can get most injections for free on NHS Id like to get them done before the medical rather than pay through the nose!

Cheers

Lou

Hi all

Hope you can help. I have no vaccination record (wasnt such a thing when i grew up...) and the healthcare trust has "lost" my childhood records. Ive written to my GP asking for a letter stating what evidence of immunisation they have on their records but havent heard back. Anyone else experienced this problem?

As I can get most injections for free on NHS Id like to get them done before the medical rather than pay through the nose!

Cheers

Lou

Hi Lou,

When Kris asked his GP for the updates ( the doc said huh that was like seventy thousand years ago) it basically came to a few more quid at Knightsbridge then for the reg doctor to redo - when he walked out and with all shots that were required, it was 200 quid. CHARGE THAT VISA LOL

Cheers good luck and godspeed!

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Ahhh Spot On Mate-

well done!!

God speed and let me know how interview goes

Susie

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

I just got back from my medical at knightsbridge..got my LND case number this time!!

I had a pleasant experience, the receptionists were lovely and the nurse was very nice too. I filled out the questionnaire upon arrival as I didn't have one in the P3 and also filled out a form giving my consent to the HIV test etc. The whole process was painless and quick overall 30 minutes in and out the door including the waiting room. Had the blood test and chest x-ray done and then he told me to go wait in the waiting room again. The receptionist told me the results will be sent straight to the USEM and should take from 3-5 days to reach them. I only need two jabs (the tetanus and MMR). I could have paid £60 to get them done but I thought not £180 is bad enough..lol. The receptionist told me I could do it once I get to stateside if I wish and get it done on my OH's health insurance or I could opt to have them done here at my GP for free. Either way it will be free for me hehe :lol: Paid £180 and left. 5 out of 5 for professionalism/courteous manner.

I then had a nose around in Primark in Oxford St..bargains are not half decent in there :)

lol hun your arm going to be hurting and i dont think is from carrrying those packages from the shops

xxxx god speed hun and ur pms , Kris and I still laughingxxxxxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Hi,

I have my medical tomorow at 4 Bentink mansions...can anyone tell me the route once i get to bond street? I do have a map but want another set of directions just in case.

I have 1 passport pic

Questionnaire

Statement from Docs to say fit an healthy

Passport

Vaccination details

Anything else??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nice one.

OOOOh shopping

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

lol hun your arm going to be hurting and i dont think is from carrrying those packages from the shops

xxxx god speed hun and ur pms , Kris and I still laughingxxxxxxxx

Oooooh no I thought I scrapped that part!!!!! :lol: never mind.....we're all human after all :lol:

God speed to you too hun (F)

Hi,

I have my medical tomorow at 4 Bentink mansions...can anyone tell me the route once i get to bond street? I do have a map but want another set of directions just in case.

I have 1 passport pic

Questionnaire

Passport

Vaccination details

Anything else??

You've got all that you need...but you don't need a statement from your docs they won't want to see that. Okay once you get to Bond st. station take the (west one shopping exit) turn right and you will see the high street. Where there is Footlocker, look opposite and you will see Marylebone Way or Lane. Proceed to walk down that street, follow it through. Once you come to the end, you will see Wellbeck Way opposite on your right. Walk down that street and then turn left on bentinck st you can't miss it. I hope my directions weren't confusing..... it's dead simple and the mansion is on the left hand side. Good luck :D

Nice one.

OOOOh shopping

Primark on oxford st. is just as massive as Lakeside's!! It was heaven....... :lol:

Nice one.

OOOOh shopping

Donna lol NO NO NO ur medical will be at some other unknown place just because of the close promixity to shops lol

and wife to be too funny!!!

also for directions spot on - google maps i think #B is the best -

Cheers all and still chuffed

Hi,

I have 1 passport pic

Questionnaire

Passport

Vaccination details

Anything else??

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY or CREDIT CARD would be handy - dont worry you will be fine!!

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

oooh ty for the tip absolutely loveeeeeeeee shopping, might have to take davids credit card hehehehe

good luck with your medical cca

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Hi,

I have 1 passport pic

Questionnaire

Passport

Vaccination details

Anything else??

You've got all that you need...but you don't need a statement from your docs they won't want to see that. Okay once you get to Bond st. station take the (west one shopping exit) turn right and you will see the high street. Where there is Footlocker, look opposite and you will see Marylebone Way or Lane. Proceed to walk down that street, follow it through. Once you come to the end, you will see Wellbeck Way opposite on your right. Walk down that street and then turn left on bentinck st you can't miss it. I hope my directions weren't confusing..... it's dead simple and the mansion is on the left hand side. Good luck :D

Nice one.

OOOOh shopping

Primark on oxford st. is just as massive as Lakeside's!! It was heaven....... :lol:

Thank you :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Can someone give me the phone number for Knightsbridge Doctors please, i know it must be on here but i can't find it :wacko:

Thanks

Stuart :)

K1 Timeline

05/28/2008 - Filed I-129F

06/03/2008 - NOA1

10/02/2008 - NOA2

10/06/2008 - received at NVC

10/08/2008 - Sent from NVC to US embassy, London

10/16/2008 - Packet 3 received

10/17/2008 - Packet 3 sent

10/30/2008 - Packet 4 received

10/28/2008 - Medical in London

11/10/2008 - Interview at US embassy, London - APPROVED!

11/17/2008 - Visa Received

12/13/2008 - Flight to USA, POE - JFK, NY

03/07/2009 - Wedding

08/28/2009 - 2 year conditional green card approved and arrived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.