♥JP♥

Monday...BLEH

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I played the game of Life with the kiddos yesterday and I was the first one to get to the retirement home.

Now...wouldn't you think that means I won the game???? :help:

They said no so I had to wait for them to hit retirement and the one who won (not me :angry: ) was the one who ended up with the most money. :unsure:

Now I ask you, what is the use of all that money if they never got to retirement? I almost lost sleep over that question last night.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend my husband and I took advantage of the Mass. tax free weekend and the sale at Sears and bought ourselves a nice, big plasma TV. woohoo! I think all in all we got about $500 off :dance: We're moving in two or three weeks, so we're going to keep it in the box til then, but we opened it and unwrapped it a bit to take a peak - it's fancy!

Other than that we're getting ready to move, getting ready to go to Mexico, and working our a$$es off - I bet we only see each other for an hour a day now. We're in desperate need of a vacation!

Timeline
Oh Doodle I hear you! Was she the one who could constantly interrupt you before you even finished your sentence and had a funny accent that kind of made her sound like Madame Cleo? I gave up calling DOS after I got her twice.

I don't know who Madame Cleo is but yes she did interrupt me which ticked me off even MORE!!!!! I think they read from a script.

All I wanna know is if someone is waiting on us for something!!! They told him to submit two pictures on top of the ones in packet3. He went to the embassy to give them and there was no one there that could simply put it in his folder. He was told to go back on a certain day, which he did and then was told to go online and make an appt to bring them. #######???? At that point we gave up since there's no where online to make such an appt so I emailed them last monday to ask how to make this mysterious appt online or if it would be ok to just DHL them with our case number and photos included and no one has answered my frikkin email.

I just wanna know where my case stands. If we are stuck in security checks for months then so be it but I just wanna know where we are. If we are sitting in a desk awaiting the photos that we have attempted twice to deliver then let me know, you know?????

Where's that one with the chick pulling the hair out??? I need it!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

#######!!!!????!!!!!

I KNOW this has got to be maddening! I have such a hard time understanding why the "Immigration System" is not on one large database that everyone logs into...assign "catergories" so that when you punch in the case number, you can see exactly at what point the file is at. Don't get me started on what an inept system this whole process is! :angry:

I'm sorry Doodle! Hang in there. How about this one..... :bonk:

Nope I need the one with the girl pulling the hair out. I'll search Dee's posts 'cause I know she had it. lol.

Well I feel silly complaining because it's only been 2 weeks but the point isn't the wait...I'm prepared mentally to not see him until Feb if that is what happens but what I guess I didnt' prepare myself for is not knowing where our little folder is. If it's waiting in line then it can do so patiently. I just wanna know if it even is headed to a line or if some numbskull is sitting on it waiting for the photos before they send it to DOS and meanwhile my husband has been there twice trying to give them to him. :ranting::ranting::ranting: If we have wasted these two precious weeks because they're waiting on the photos I'm gonna blow a gasket I tell ya!!!!!!!

Plus I've been more active in my fertility message boards so now I have baby making on the brain and I wanna start making a baby already!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry: I mean I'm 41 soon to be 42 so I think I only have one or two more baby making years left in me for cryin out loud!!!!

I think you mean this one??? riphairnm6.gif

but this one is still my fav

blowupgv4.gif

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Timeline
Oh Doodle I hear you! Was she the one who could constantly interrupt you before you even finished your sentence and had a funny accent that kind of made her sound like Madame Cleo? I gave up calling DOS after I got her twice.

I don't know who Madame Cleo is but yes she did interrupt me which ticked me off even MORE!!!!! I think they read from a script.

All I wanna know is if someone is waiting on us for something!!! They told him to submit two pictures on top of the ones in packet3. He went to the embassy to give them and there was no one there that could simply put it in his folder. He was told to go back on a certain day, which he did and then was told to go online and make an appt to bring them. #######???? At that point we gave up since there's no where online to make such an appt so I emailed them last monday to ask how to make this mysterious appt online or if it would be ok to just DHL them with our case number and photos included and no one has answered my frikkin email.

I just wanna know where my case stands. If we are stuck in security checks for months then so be it but I just wanna know where we are. If we are sitting in a desk awaiting the photos that we have attempted twice to deliver then let me know, you know?????

Where's that one with the chick pulling the hair out??? I need it!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

#######!!!!????!!!!!

I KNOW this has got to be maddening! I have such a hard time understanding why the "Immigration System" is not on one large database that everyone logs into...assign "catergories" so that when you punch in the case number, you can see exactly at what point the file is at. Don't get me started on what an inept system this whole process is! :angry:

I'm sorry Doodle! Hang in there. How about this one..... :bonk:

Nope I need the one with the girl pulling the hair out. I'll search Dee's posts 'cause I know she had it. lol.

Well I feel silly complaining because it's only been 2 weeks but the point isn't the wait...I'm prepared mentally to not see him until Feb if that is what happens but what I guess I didnt' prepare myself for is not knowing where our little folder is. If it's waiting in line then it can do so patiently. I just wanna know if it even is headed to a line or if some numbskull is sitting on it waiting for the photos before they send it to DOS and meanwhile my husband has been there twice trying to give them to him. :ranting::ranting::ranting: If we have wasted these two precious weeks because they're waiting on the photos I'm gonna blow a gasket I tell ya!!!!!!!

Plus I've been more active in my fertility message boards so now I have baby making on the brain and I wanna start making a baby already!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry: I mean I'm 41 soon to be 42 so I think I only have one or two more baby making years left in me for cryin out loud!!!!

I think you mean this one??? riphairnm6.gif

but this one is still my fav

blowupgv4.gif

:thumbs:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:crying::crying::crying:

Our little boy started his first day of pre-school today. He did fine. He went right in and started playing with the toys. He didn't even cry. I slipped out of the room while he wasn't looking and watched him through the glass. He was already showing toys to the other kids. I started tearing up and by the time I got to my car I was bawling. I cried the whole rest of the way to work and even after I got to my desk...I was STILL sniffling.

I get to call at 11:00 to see how he has done. Jeez...how am I going to handle when he actually goes to 1st grade? Anybody got some valium??????

What a milestone! Things will never be the same again and you know what? The fact that he just wnet off like he did and you were the one left crying tell me you have done a wonerful job and he is one great kid!

Awww...thanks so much! :)

I called a little while ago to see how he was doing and he hadn't even cried...well...he did when they had to drag him off the playground because he was about to melt! They were painting today and he wouldn't have any of it...he just wanted to go back outside! I keep watching the clock and counting the minutes and seconds until I can go pick him up. :clock:

I'm talking with Hicham again tonight (2 days in a row!!!) because he wanted to know how his first day of preschool went.

I have to say having our precious little boy is the most wonderful thing in the world, but what a catch 22 to have your heart ripped out of your body whenever they have these big milestones! AGH!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
I played the game of Life with the kiddos yesterday and I was the first one to get to the retirement home.

Now...wouldn't you think that means I won the game???? :help:

They said no so I had to wait for them to hit retirement and the one who won (not me :angry: ) was the one who ended up with the most money. :unsure:

Now I ask you, what is the use of all that money if they never got to retirement? I almost lost sleep over that question last night.

Didn't you know that the retirement home sucks all of your $$$ out of your wallet???? I guess if you don't have the $$$ then you get kicked out!

This weekend my husband and I took advantage of the Mass. tax free weekend and the sale at Sears and bought ourselves a nice, big plasma TV. woohoo! I think all in all we got about $500 off :dance: We're moving in two or three weeks, so we're going to keep it in the box til then, but we opened it and unwrapped it a bit to take a peak - it's fancy!

Other than that we're getting ready to move, getting ready to go to Mexico, and working our a$$es off - I bet we only see each other for an hour a day now. We're in desperate need of a vacation!

Let us all know when the movie starts at your place!!! We'll be RIGHT over!!!!! :pop:

Timeline

Deema - I was just about to ask how you are doing because I haven't heard lately...but then I started reading the "thank you" post. Got a lot to catch up on. Not finished reading it all yet, but hope you are okay. :)

Edited by allousa

I have had the worst case of insomnia for the last 3 weeks. I feel like a walking zombie. We have our AOS interview tomorrow and I haven't prepared a thing. :crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline
I have had the worst case of insomnia for the last 3 weeks. I feel like a walking zombie. We have our AOS interview tomorrow and I haven't prepared a thing. :crying:

Good luck!!! I do my best work when i'm under the gun so I'm sure you'll have it all together by the time the interview happens!

Is an interview a common thing? I didn't think they did interviews as much anymore. :unsure:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
4una15f.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck! Just make sure everything is easily accessable in case they want to see something so you're not digging through everything to find one page.

Our interview was such a disaster, I still can't believe it.

Filed: Timeline

It seems interviews are getting more common now. I believe it depends on how backed up a particular local USCIS office is. I have noticed that the majority of the more recent AOS cases going through Detroit are requiring interviews.

Good luck!!! I do my best work when i'm under the gun so I'm sure you'll have it all together by the time the interview happens!

Is an interview a common thing? I didn't think they did interviews as much anymore. :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We lost electric about 10:00 last night due to bad thunderstorms. My parents are out of town so we all went up the road to their place where they did have electric. Well....I'm VERY allergic to cats and after beign there for about 2 hours I started shutting down and my eyes were swelling shut. So we went back to the cave with no electric. :o It ws hotter than snot in our bedroom....I didn't sleep hardly at all, but I think my hubby was in heaven because it felt like he was home! B) Still no electric when I left the house today, so hopefully the electric company with have things working by the time I get off work.

Nothing else for the day. Just work, work, work! Have a great Monday!

Timeline
So we went back to the cave with no electric. :o It ws hotter than snot in our bedroom....I didn't sleep hardly at all, but I think my hubby was in heaven because it felt like he was home! B)

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG I can just picture my husband lovin' the heat too!!! lol. Poor thing is gonna need an electric blanket when he gets into our bedroom since I keep it nice and cool at 68 degrees!!! :innocent:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

It's my lunch hour, I'm sitting here eating lunch at my desk waiting for someone to post something :crying: There is too many ppl in the forum and no one is postingggggggggggggggggggggg :crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.