Hi CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm certainly glad it wasn't me who gave Laura the invisible chopper :unsure:

Crikey, I think this email is for you!! Then see what Mr. $150 richer than you has to say!! :hehe:

My name is Haja Faruk from Brunei I am a 23 years old and a british citizen who was taken to Brunei by my father 10 years ago. He deceived me that I was going there on vacation and later married me out to a wealthy Prince in

Brunei who is 30 years older than me. I was thus forced into marriage. I was locked up in a house for six months after which I decided to accept my faith, knowing that was the only way out.

After I got my freedom back I have been allowed by my husband to have access to his account and businesses. With the help of a loyal aide I have been able to divert $4.500.000.00 as bonds into a private finance house without

his knowledge. Right now I have mapped out a plan of escape out of Brunei.

thou I have tried escaping several times and its been fruitless. Therefore I need you to send me an invisible helicopter.

If you know you are capable of handling such a huge amount of money respond to me and I will compensate you by giving you $1.000.000.00 (one million dollars) of the total fund. Note also that you must keep this transaction secret.

Yours faithfully,

Haja Faruk

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Timeline
I'm certainly glad it wasn't me who gave Laura the invisible chopper :unsure:

Crikey, I think this email is for you!! Then see what Mr. $150 richer than you has to say!! :hehe:

My name is Haja Faruk from Brunei I am a 23 years old and a british citizen who was taken to Brunei by my father 10 years ago. He deceived me that I was going there on vacation and later married me out to a wealthy Prince in

Brunei who is 30 years older than me. I was thus forced into marriage. I was locked up in a house for six months after which I decided to accept my faith, knowing that was the only way out.

After I got my freedom back I have been allowed by my husband to have access to his account and businesses. With the help of a loyal aide I have been able to divert $4.500.000.00 as bonds into a private finance house without

his knowledge. Right now I have mapped out a plan of escape out of Brunei.

thou I have tried escaping several times and its been fruitless. Therefore I need you to send me an invisible helicopter.

If you know you are capable of handling such a huge amount of money respond to me and I will compensate you by giving you $1.000.000.00 (one million dollars) of the total fund. Note also that you must keep this transaction secret.

Yours faithfully,

Haja Faruk

OMG!!!!! :rofl:

Laura! Can we borrow your invisible helicopter for a week? I promise I'll split the profits. And maybe throw $150 to TaylorLove. :hehe:

iagree.gif

Okay! But we must keep it a secret it?!?!

WOO HOO I'm rich!!!

****Invisible choppers out****

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

In the meantime, I have been amusing myself running from invisible helicopters and trying to catch up with the guy who is always $150 richer than me at any time. As impossible as that sounds. :hehe:

:o

I am CRUSHED that my access to learning how to be $150 richer than others at any time (as impossible as that sounds) has been removed. They have invisibilized the thread, the swines! :protest: I must now go back to being an envelope stuffer-er. Oh well. At least I have my invisible helichopper business to fall back on.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning everyone...

I'm currently listening to the angry chirps of the bird whose nest my husband had to push out of the dryer vent last night (we couldn't relocate it). I just keep thinking of how hard that little bird worked and now she has nowhere to lay her eggs :(

Good morning everyone...

I'm currently listening to the angry chirps of the bird whose nest my husband had to push out of the dryer vent last night (we couldn't relocate it). I just keep thinking of how hard that little bird worked and now she has nowhere to lay her eggs :(

Awwwww. Poor little birdie. :(

iagree.gif

Morning !

Just happy and wanted to share with ya that I talked to my boss yesterday and they gonne pull me off the evening schedule within 1-2 months! :dance:

I am gonna have a day schedule only :)

That schedule is driving me nuts, people at night are nuts, and the lack of sleep makes me go crazy and isn't good on me and hubby :no:

I was just stressing too much about it because they hired me for nights in the firts place and I didn't want to lose my job.

Have a great day :D

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Morning !

Just happy and wanted to share with ya that I talked to my boss yesterday and they gonne pull me off the evening schedule within 1-2 months! :dance:

I am gonna have a day schedule only :)

That schedule is driving me nuts, people at night are nuts, and the lack of sleep makes me go crazy and isn't good on me and hubby :no:

I was just stressing too much about it because they hired me for nights in the firts place and I didn't want to lose my job.

Have a great day :D

That's super news! I wouldn't like working nights either... I like the sunlight too much.

Timeline

Good morning all, thanks for the Canada coffee Carla!

That's great news Mempys, working nights isn't fun sometimes. Although, I was a telephone operator at one point and worked nights and it was kind of cool.

It's 8:30 but seems much earlier, probably since we didn't go to bed until 1.

Anyhoo, packing today rah rah rah!

I bought these socks at walmart the other day, they are aloe infused socks, has anyone else seen them? They are really soft and comfortable.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

Yes they are lovely, they are blue :) are you implying that there is no aloe in them!?!?

Actually it's funny, doing so many things, I had been keeping a list of things to buy, for weeks, so on the big shopping spree the other day, when we get to walmart, I take the list out of my purse and proceed to lose it somewhere between the car and the store.

Funnier - we decided to buy a queen size air mattress, and an electric pump for it. So we do this at walmart (we both hate walmart, because it is so over crowded here). Anyway we decide on the coleman mattress and air pump, all good.

So yesterday we are sitting here and my Husband turns to me and says, where is the air mattress? I said, I don't know, did it get left on the cart or? We forgot to pick it up :lol: (we did purchase the air pump however!) He went back yesterday and got one (after going to the bank to see Marco - note I did not tell the bank story from yesterday as it's too - well I'm ignoring it - in fact when my Husband mentioned the bank last night I put my fingers in my ears and hummed).

We decided that rather than staying in a hotel in Calgary on Monday night we would buy an air mattress and just stay here, less hassle.

And lol at fabric kitty!!

Edited by trailmix

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.