Maya1234

Vaccine waiver based on personal belief I601 (Merged)

6 posts in this topic

Hello, 

My mom filled for AOS from turist visa. Sent the i485 in February, in April she received a rfe for medical( form 693) with a due date in July. She hasn’t been vaccinated as an adult at all , based on her personal believes, although she only had 1 vaccine as a baby so now 74 years ago but none during the adulthood. 
So now with her being already in the USA and form i485 in pending can we just submit the waiver so form i601 now or we have to wait for her case to get denied? 
Thanks! 

Edited by Maya1234

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

She can submit the waiver.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Posted (edited)

Would someone share some bullet points for vaccines waiver filed on personal / philosophic beliefs? I  am writing it by myself and it’s a tone of info. For example, can we cite from Bible? Does it fall under 1st amendament rights? What else to say? 

Thanks and I appreciate any input and ideas! 

Edited by Maya1234

• Maya1234 changed the title to Vaccine waiver based on personal belief I601
  • powerpuff changed the title to Vaccine waiver based on personal belief I601 (Merged)
Posted (edited)

How do you prove you haven’t been vaccinated? I am filling form 601 based on moral beliefs and I’ve been told I have to show evidence of not accepting vaccines! Is the declining all the vaccines at the medical exam enough? Or I would need some more evidence? Am I overthinking? How one can prove hasn’t been vaccinated? 
Thanks! 

Edited by Maya1234

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I 601 is a package, the form is just a part of it.

Presumably you have Medical Records that you have always declined vaccinations.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.