55 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Family how can I find my congressman to help me with this expedition request, do I need to call or go to the office with qualifying documents??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What do you thinking about the i765 c31 being reviewed, it has been reviewed since December 26.23. That’s when it was handed off to the field office by the Vermont center. But I don’t think they could get it off to be reviewed if they didn’t have an approval in sight. I have read where some get their c31 before the approval but the approval always follow shortly 

2 minutes ago, Dan B said:

What do you thinking about the i765 c31 being reviewed, it has been reviewed since December 26.23. That’s when it was handed off to the field office by the Vermont center. But I don’t think they could get it off to be reviewed if they didn’t have an approval in sight. I have read where some get their c31 before the approval but the approval always follow shortly 

what you read is correct. But i do not expect that to happened in 20 months. In my case i got c31 notification then i received c31 in a week then in 6 weeks i got approval notice. Just ignore c31 at the moment focus on c09. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2024 at 7:59 PM, TBoneTX said:

Several posts and replies have been removed for needling and provoking the OP.  There are more diplomatic ways of asking for clarification and additional information, especially when someone is under stress already.

VJ Moderation

Thank you for saying that. I personally went through a traumatic experience on here when I first joined. Some people here have issues and they’re emotionally abusive and cyber bullies. I don’t know why they are on this website claiming to help others when they go on attack when someone doesn’t know what kind of information to provide posting for the first time, instead of asking properly to guide the OP. Reading through this post made me remember when I was attacked here and I know how this OP feels. Most of us with vawa cases are living in fear and trauma we can’t even think and come on here for help because we don’t know anything about immigration or what information we have to provide here. Then they quickly accuse the OP of “gaming the system” or lying about the abuse. Seriously these members should be restricted or removed. 

Edited by J2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.