EarlyAnxious

I-751 — March 2024 Filers Club

114 posts in this topic

Just now, sandiegodan2020 said:

our did show up online as a separate entry right after the I-485 entry. it says "Reminder Notice to Submit I-751" on January XX we sent you a notice advising you to submit form I-751...

Good to know. I never had it online, but had a letter in the mail.

Timeline

Got the email "We have taken action on your case"

logged in and was able to downloand "Receipt Notice" - 48months extension - and "Biometric Reuse" 

Received Date 03/26/2024

Notice Date 04/10/2024

also there were some scanned documents that we sent but not all (part4) but the same happened on the other processes 

April 10, 2024
Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
As of April 10, 2024, we are actively reviewing your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number IOE0..... Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

next step is Citizenship, next year more paperwork lol...

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Andrs01-2020 said:

Got the email "We have taken action on your case"

logged in and was able to downloand "Receipt Notice" - 48months extension - and "Biometric Reuse" 

Received Date 03/26/2024

Notice Date 04/10/2024

also there were some scanned documents that we sent but not all (part4) but the same happened on the other processes 

April 10, 2024
Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
As of April 10, 2024, we are actively reviewing your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number IOE0..... Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

next step is Citizenship, next year more paperwork lol...

Congrats!

Nothing here yet.

Quick question: what's the processing center shown at the bottom of your receipt notice?

Edited by EarlyAnxious

26 minutes ago, EarlyAnxious said:

Today I finally received my receipt notice.

It says that my fee was waived so thankfully they approved my fee waiver.

Now it's time to wait for either the biometrics waiver or the appointment.

Great news! So my 4-6 weeks estimate to get receipt is still pretty accurate 

Another update. 

I just logged in to my USPS Informed Delivery account and I can see that the biometrics reuse notice is coming tomorrow.

The letter has the return address from the NBC (Lee's Summit, MO) but it was actually mailed from Vermont (you can tell by looking at the stamp).

It was mailed on April 10, which is a day after my case status changed to the infamous: "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS".

I'm glad that I don't have to go to get my biometrics done again since the closest ASC is almost 2 hours away. 

Still nothing showing up available for download on my USCIS online account.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 4/12/2024 at 6:27 PM, OldUser said:

Great news! So my 4-6 weeks estimate to get receipt is still pretty accurate 

It took 4-6 weeks from the time you mailed in your application to get the receipt?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
18 hours ago, OldUser said:

Took about 10 days for me in 2021. I'm saying 4-6 weeks based on what I see in the last 2 years on VJ.

My Overnight package was received on April 2nd 2024... 2 weeks ago yesterday but my check is still not cashed or deposited. I contacted my state Senators office and they gave me the standard answer- 4-6 weeks to get a reply from USCIS. 

They were a waste of time contacting. 

I expected a different response from them.

1 hour ago, Zumbadaddy said:

My Overnight package was received on April 2nd 2024... 2 weeks ago yesterday but my check is still not cashed or deposited. I contacted my state Senators office and they gave me the standard answer- 4-6 weeks to get a reply from USCIS. 

They were a waste of time contacting. 

I expected a different response from them.

There's nothing anybody can do about packet that is sitting in large facility full of boxes with mail. USCIS operation is sloooooow due to large scale. You cannot expect to get to Mars in 3 hour flight, it takes at least 9 months. Same here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.