Hamdy ELgallad

Acc/Ftj printed for me

8 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My wife is a principal applicant as a married daughter of US citizen.

finally we got visas printed on our passports.

however, my visa show Acc/FTj spouse 

can I enter USA after her by one month ?

if yes, is there any action I should take before travelling 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
What does ACC FTJ mean?

FTJ means "follow to join." ACC means "accompanying". You simply will need to prove, when you arrive, that your relative has already entered the US. You can do that with a photocopy of the entry stamp and I-94 card, which you should carry with you when you arrive, if you arrive after and not with your relative.Jul 28, 2018

Yes, you can. If you haven't already, pay for green card issuance and once at POE make sure everything it correct in the SAVE database.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline
3 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:
What does ACC FTJ mean?

FTJ means "follow to join." ACC means "accompanying". You simply will need to prove, when you arrive, that your relative has already entered the US. You can do that with a photocopy of the entry stamp and I-94 card, which you should carry with you when you arrive, if you arrive after and not with your relative.Jul 28, 2018

What is I 94?

Timeline
3 hours ago, milimelo said:

Yes, you can. If you haven't already, pay for green card issuance and once at POE make sure everything it correct in the SAVE database.

Why I should not pay for green card issuance? 
many advices us to pay for it before we travel?

9 hours ago, Hamdy ELgallad said:

Why I should not pay for green card issuance? 
many advices us to pay for it before we travel?

Read with understanding - I said: If you haven't paid already, pay for the green card production fee. 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline
30 minutes ago, milimelo said:

Read with understanding - I said: If you haven't paid already, pay for the green card production fee. 

Clear, I will pay the fee before entering the POE.

Do you advise to inform the embassy? 
what documents should I carry with me?

Filed: Timeline
On 12/28/2023 at 9:46 AM, JeanneAdil said:
What does ACC FTJ mean?

As the spouse will be entering on an immigrant visa, no I-94 will be issued.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.