bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats. to those who have received their NOA'2's.... WHOO HOOO... what a wonderful reason for you to give "thanks"...

and YES isn't it FANTASTIC to know that this holiday season is the last one without our love ones??? I was just saying that to my darling SO last night when he was telling me what he will be doing with his kiddos for Thanksgiving this week... I wish I was able to be in the USA with him.... but then told him that because he will be here for Xmas & I plan to fly over there (to wait out part of this process LOL... during Feb/March - and to organise schooling and stuff in preparation for my kiddos moving)... It WOULD mean that this Thursday "holiday" would be the last special occasion/day that we have to spend apart... and that is an AWESOME feeling...

have a GREAT day folks... and here's hoping that they are paying the CSC, VSC & NVC staff some extra "overtime" so that they keep on churning out those NOA's and approvals over the silly season..

Tracy

26/9/2007 Steve posted I129F & check to CSC

27/9/2007 CSC received it at 9.00am - signed by D.Bohn

""at this point on my timeline it said adjucation could be around the 8th March 2008"" What the??

25/10/2007 NOA1 issued

26/10/2007 Check cashed

29/10/2007 NOA1-Hard Copy received ...

2/11/2007 Touched

4/11/2007 Touched

20/11/2007 Went to police station for fingerprinting and National police check

4/12/2007 Police called police & fingerprint check done and ready for my collection

(getting ahead of myself I know <grin> but want to get everything ready

and organised - so MUCH paperwork/costs when there is me AND kids involved)

13/1/2008 - The estimated date on my timeline for adjudication NOW SAYS 21st March... OUCHIE..

29/1/2008 - WOW the estimated date on my timeline NOW says 7th April.... COME ON FOLKS.. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TIMELINES IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO... your updates help give number crunchers like myself something to gauge. 4th feb - all these approvals MUST be doing something, my timeline NOW says 2nd April...

5/2/08 - YAY YAY YAY.... NOA-2 approval via email from CRIS... WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOO.... the "estimated timeline said 31 March this morning just as an FYI for you all)

9/2/2008 Flying to Ohio to spend a bit of time with my darling man to arrange our wedding and also just to spend some time together :-)

31/5/2008 Our Wedding day (we think) <grin>

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in the VSC thread, since I'm a VSC filer, but for all of you CSC'ers waiting for your cases...here's something that I think everyone should get involved with.

Here's a potential new way to get our plight heard, and on national TV!

MSNBC, for those who do not know, every (or every other?) Tuesday do an all-politics day they call "Super Tuesday". They talk with candidates, pundits, everyone, to discuss hot topics and all that.

THIS TUESDAY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRATION

They have a section where you can submit questions to the studio and they may use it on the air if they like it.

EVERYONE from VJ, especially in this thread, whether you have your NOA2 or not...should submit a short question (3000 characters is the limit) that needs to ask the hard questions:

"When is the federal government going to fix the broken legal immigration system, where non-immigrant worker visas are prioritized over family-based immigration visas?"

"Which presidential candidate will stand up for US Citizens with foreign fiances/spouses and make their entry into the United States more streamlined and less painful?"

"When will Congress hold USCIS, under DHS, accountable for their abysmal customer service when it comes to processing family-based petitions?"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20465148/

There is the link. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS ASAP. THIS WILL BE THE HOT ISSUE ON TUESDAY. LET'S MAKE SURE THAT THE ONLY IMMIGRATION ISSUE TALKED ABOUT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE MEXICANS COMING IN FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER

Our Immigration Journey!

I-129F

July 27, 2007 - NOA1 Received!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2007 - Touch

November 28, 2007 - Touch!?

November 28, 2007 - NOA2 Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2007 - Told by NVC that our case has already been forwarded to London!

December 11, 2007 - Packet 3 mailed out by London!

January 08 - Packet 3 lost in the mail, waiting on a new one...

January 14, 2008 - Packet 3 finally received!

March 3, 2008 - Medical Appointment

April 10, 2008 - VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED!!!!!

April 15, 2008 - Visa in hand!

May 12, 2008 - POE in the US!!!!

June 21, 2008 - Wedding!!!!!!!

I-485

July 30, 2008 - Filed for AOS

August 8, 2008 - NOA's received! (for 485, 765, 131)

August 27th, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment

September 22nd, 2008 - Case transferred to CSC

October 3rd, 2008 - Case at CSC, Touched, Touched again on 7th

October 20, 2008 - AP and EAD Approved!!!

October 27, 2008 - AP and EAD Received!!!

December 19th, and 21st 2008 - Touched

January 26th, 2009 - RFE...

February 27th, 2009 - NOTICE MAILED WELCOMING NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!

March 6, 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!! LPR STATUS NOW OFFICIAL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving guys :) Wish I as giving thanks for my NOA2 :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

I posted this in the VSC thread, since I'm a VSC filer, but for all of you CSC'ers waiting for your cases...here's something that I think everyone should get involved with.

Here's a potential new way to get our plight heard, and on national TV!

MSNBC, for those who do not know, every (or every other?) Tuesday do an all-politics day they call "Super Tuesday". They talk with candidates, pundits, everyone, to discuss hot topics and all that.

THIS TUESDAY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRATION

They have a section where you can submit questions to the studio and they may use it on the air if they like it.

EVERYONE from VJ, especially in this thread, whether you have your NOA2 or not...should submit a short question (3000 characters is the limit) that needs to ask the hard questions:

"When is the federal government going to fix the broken legal immigration system, where non-immigrant worker visas are prioritized over family-based immigration visas?"

"Which presidential candidate will stand up for US Citizens with foreign fiances/spouses and make their entry into the United States more streamlined and less painful?"

"When will Congress hold USCIS, under DHS, accountable for their abysmal customer service when it comes to processing family-based petitions?"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20465148/

There is the link. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS ASAP. THIS WILL BE THE HOT ISSUE ON TUESDAY. LET'S MAKE SURE THAT THE ONLY IMMIGRATION ISSUE TALKED ABOUT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE MEXICANS COMING IN FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER

Done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got our 1st touch today! 11/23/07!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

Hehehe hi guys :D I have to catch up with reading cuz was away for a week but just wanted to write here first :D:dance: We found out we got to NVC on 21st and also left the same day :dance: so hopefully we hear something from the Embassy very soon :D:dance:

Hope everyone is doing great :thumbs: I will update the timeline don´t worry :P

Well I certainly hope after i catch up on reading I find out all the May and June filers have been approved already and that the July ones are being approved fast :D:thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

R u kidding me? I just counted the K1 approvals and CSC have done 7 this week and 9 last week? :protest::ranting: Well hopefully they got a lot of rest during the holidays and they are all fresh for the next week to pump out at least 40 approvals :D:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Gratz on the touch!! I just checked mine and still nothing... :(

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I was trying to be patient, but today i finally decided to give CSC a call. After not getting much information from the lady, I asked if she could atleast tell me if an officer has my petition or not yet. SHe checked and said that they got it TODAY! :D I hope all goes smooth. I never had any touches or anything so this was pretty exciting for us. Good luck to everyone! Hope we all get NOA2 VERY VERY SOON!!

Nice :thumbs: Hope it goes fast for u now :D:dance:

i am very sorry too and we're shocked , this isn't happening to us...my god!

Sorry to hear that u got denied (F)(F)(F)(F)(F) Dont give up and fight. I know this must be really difficult for u. So sorry (F)(F)(F) Did they tell u why?

Considering getting Jeremy to call CSC... see if we can get any news...

And YAY!! Projected date now moved back to Christmas Day!!!

Any news from Jeremy? :):dance::dance::dance:

I would be the first to admit that; not a dud amongst them : )

how cool would it be if we COULD meet up from time to time... drown our sorrows in a nice glass of red, and forget USCIS for a time ;)

Yeah I have been thinking the same number of times :)

We probly can´t live without each other cuz a bunch of us already got approved and we still keep sticking around waiting for our friends that are still waiting so they can join us :dance: It makes me a bit sad if we never decide to meet. So I guess we should :D

Gratz on the touch!! I just checked mine and still nothing... :(

Don´t feel blue (F) I´ll tell you what :) You filed about a month after us. You will be approved about a month after us. Your wedding date is about a month after us. We get married and you get married about a month after us :thumbs: Howz that? :D:dance::dance::dance:

In the long run this pain will just be a history and you will be with your loved one soon :D

Yay!!!! I feel so much better now!!!!!

he is going to call Monday - I'll post here and let you know what we find out - if anything!!!

Does anyone have the number by the way.. I am sure it got posted not long ago...

*searches*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

APPROVED !!!!! Nov 21st we got appoved according to USCIS website, what a great thanksgiving gift and we are together in China. Good luck everyone :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
APPROVED !!!!! Nov 21st we got appoved according to USCIS website, what a great thanksgiving gift and we are together in China. Good luck everyone :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!!! :dance::thumbs:

Check my always up to date List of I-129F filers waiting for NOA2s. Now with some statistics. The data is from the VJ.com timelines.

I-129F Timeline

06/Aug/2007 I-129F sent to CSC, 24/Jan/2008 NOA2 171 days, 27/Feb/2008 Interview, 05/Mar/2008 Arrived together to US; POE SFO, 13/Mar/2008 Married!

10/May/2008 Our daughter Sophia was born, weighing in at 3.895kg (8lb 9.4oz) and 53.5 cm long (21.06").

AOS Timeline

01/Jul/2008 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP docs, 08/Jul/2008 NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130, 29/Jul/2008 Biometrics, 22/Oct/2008 AOS interview, 04/Nov/2008 Green card received!

Igor/Игорь 3dflags_usa0001-0002a.gif & 3dflags_rus0001-0002a.gif Элина/Elina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.