ericdraven

she'll be here soon

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Well my American Princess sets of to come and see me in about 3 hours!!! :blink: Very nervous. So got lots planned. thanks for all your input on that. Work out the proposel. the Jewellry stores gonna put the ring in the display cabanet with a big sign saying " Kristy, will you marry me ? " Gonna go in to my town centre walk about showing her around and come across the jewellry store !!! Now more nervous. Wish me luck !!!

Thought it mite be an interesting post to see how it happened for some of you other VJ'ers. What have some of you planned for your better halfs or take a trip down memory lane and lets us know about your proposels

Thanks in advance

July 26th 2006 Took a trip to Texas !!!

Aug ???? 2006 Saw a Pretty Lady (Kristy of course)

Apr 10th 2007 After talking to lawyers and lots of tears returned home

May ??? 2007 Kristy go's in hospital for op

Jun 11th 2007 129F Paperwork sent

Jun 25th 2007 At last got NOA1 !!!

Jun 27th 2007 Touched

Jun 15th 2007 Its my Birthday Yea!!!

Aug 1st 2007 Kristy coming to see me !!!

Aug 11th Kristy went home :(

Oct 26th 2007 We've had our first touch !!!

Oct 31th 2007 Yes we've been touched Yet again !!!

Oct 31st Kristy coming to see Me yea !!!

Nov 1th 2007 Another touch is today the day!!!

Nov 2nd 2007 Another touch Now I'm getting Worried :(

Nov 7th Kristy Had to go home :(

Nov 7th no touches or update's since the 2nd and now A RFE !!! :((

Dec 14th 2007 At last NOA 2 !!! :))

Jan 15th 2008 paperwork landed at NVC

Jan 16th 2008 on itw way to london !!!

Jan 22nd 2008 recieve by the embassy

Jan 28th 2008 Oh my !!! panic packet 3 on my door step

Jan 29th 2008 Back in the post next day delivery !!!

Feb 4th 2008 Medical in london

Feb 25th 2008 interview at embassy Approved !!!

Mar 5th 2008 Flying Home !!!

April 5th 2008 Getting Married !!!

Hi everyone,

Well my American Princess sets of to come and see me in about 3 hours!!! :blink: Very nervous. So got lots planned. thanks for all your input on that. Work out the proposel. the Jewellry stores gonna put the ring in the display cabanet with a big sign saying " Kristy, will you marry me ? " Gonna go in to my town centre walk about showing her around and come across the jewellry store !!! Now more nervous. Wish me luck !!!

Thought it mite be an interesting post to see how it happened for some of you other VJ'ers. What have some of you planned for your better halfs or take a trip down memory lane and lets us know about your proposels

Thanks in advance

Oh Good Luck. I think that is sooooo romantic.... :wub::wub:

Do let us know how it goes (when you have time of course..... :whistle: )

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance

that is soooooooooo sweet :luv:

best of luck

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sorry for not getting back so quickly, but my American Princess as now gone home. We had a great time, and the jewellers did a great job with the sign, massive it was. They also bought us some flowers too. which was really good of them. We got very embarresed as lots of people where stood watching to see what was going on. when went for a meal that evening at italian. really nice day we had. Also did a tour of the north west. Even did a couple of days in Blackpool which was funny. Thanks again for your help and good wishes. Oh and she did say yes again

Eric

July 26th 2006 Took a trip to Texas !!!

Aug ???? 2006 Saw a Pretty Lady (Kristy of course)

Apr 10th 2007 After talking to lawyers and lots of tears returned home

May ??? 2007 Kristy go's in hospital for op

Jun 11th 2007 129F Paperwork sent

Jun 25th 2007 At last got NOA1 !!!

Jun 27th 2007 Touched

Jun 15th 2007 Its my Birthday Yea!!!

Aug 1st 2007 Kristy coming to see me !!!

Aug 11th Kristy went home :(

Oct 26th 2007 We've had our first touch !!!

Oct 31th 2007 Yes we've been touched Yet again !!!

Oct 31st Kristy coming to see Me yea !!!

Nov 1th 2007 Another touch is today the day!!!

Nov 2nd 2007 Another touch Now I'm getting Worried :(

Nov 7th Kristy Had to go home :(

Nov 7th no touches or update's since the 2nd and now A RFE !!! :((

Dec 14th 2007 At last NOA 2 !!! :))

Jan 15th 2008 paperwork landed at NVC

Jan 16th 2008 on itw way to london !!!

Jan 22nd 2008 recieve by the embassy

Jan 28th 2008 Oh my !!! panic packet 3 on my door step

Jan 29th 2008 Back in the post next day delivery !!!

Feb 4th 2008 Medical in london

Feb 25th 2008 interview at embassy Approved !!!

Mar 5th 2008 Flying Home !!!

April 5th 2008 Getting Married !!!

Sorry for not getting back so quickly, but my American Princess as now gone home. We had a great time, and the jewellers did a great job with the sign, massive it was. They also bought us some flowers too. which was really good of them. We got very embarresed as lots of people where stood watching to see what was going on. when went for a meal that evening at italian. really nice day we had. Also did a tour of the north west. Even did a couple of days in Blackpool which was funny. Thanks again for your help and good wishes. Oh and she did say yes again

Eric

Congrats to you both! I am sure it was very sweet and romantic!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

That's really adorable! Best of luck to you both!

I-130 Filed - Sept. 15, 2006

129-F Filed - Oct. 27, 2006

I-130/129F Approved - Jan. 10, 2007

K3/K4 Visas Approved - May 4, 2007

~~~~Hubby and Son PoE Newark - May 27, 2007~~~~

EAD filed for Hubby - June 6, 2007

EAD NOA for Hubby - June 13, 2007

AoS filed for Hubby and Son - June 15, 2007

EAD for Hubby APPROVED! WOW!!!!!! - July 19, 2007

AoS Interview for Hubby and Son in Philadelphia - Friday, September 14, 2007 - APPROVED!

10 Year Green Cards Received!!!! - October 12, 2007

Done until naturalization!

m_7dc3c15c2e1d0eafb3d8770777862202.gif

hey eric, how it turn out?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835