klajdi

Rejected i864w

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Been in this country 14 years with valid ead and was enough for me to earn 40 credits. Now adjusting the status and they wont recognize my i864w based on 40 credits and submitted rfe to fill out regular i864. Has anyone experienced the same? My case is at NBC. THANK YOU

Did you submit a statement of earnings from SS that shows you earned 40 credits along w I-864 W ? If you have the credits , correctly filled out I-864W along w either PEBBLES SS report or certified record of Earnings…you insist on it. Respond to RFE by stating you qualify for I-864 W based on evidence as submitted at filing or updated SS reports you obtain to satisfy RFE.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Family said:

Did you submit a statement of earnings from SS that shows you earned 40 credits along w I-864 W ? If you have the credits , correctly filled out I-864W along w either PEBBLES SS report or certified record of Earnings…you insist on it. Respond to RFE by stating you qualify for I-864 W based on evidence as submitted at filing or updated SS reports you obtain to satisfy RFE.

Hi, yes i downloaded from my account and as well sent some paystabs and employer letter that i work for the past 5 years. I think will call uscis tmrrw and ask for supervisor

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Family said:

Just go into a SS office, show them RFE and ask for PEBES report. ..they usually put a stamp on the one page document….the paystubs will not be considered. 

What exactly does RFE say about I-864 W issues?? Exact words 

So first I downloaded my statement from online and then I went to SSA and they said they don’t stamp anything . Then they said it’s weird they don’t accept my statement that I downloaded online and uscis can alway reach out to SSA and get more info. The lady downloaded a screen shot of her computer screen that you don’t get anywhere .. the RFE is completely different , it shows that i864 is not properly filled out or not signed .and all of that how to get a sponsor etc. I need to speak to a supervisor because case like mine is rare and agents don’t have the experience 

There is no method to speak to a supervisor  . Respond to the RFE by stating you qualify for I-864 W are enclosing a newly executed form and submitting documentation from SS. 

I am not aware they insist on SS earning records be “certified” and they would need to specifically RFE it  , so what you sent is perfectly good.

Respond and you will be fine

Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

There is no method to speak to a supervisor  . Respond to the RFE by stating you qualify for I-864 W are enclosing a newly executed form and submitting documentation from SS. 

I am not aware they insist on SS earning records be “certified” and they would need to specifically RFE it  , so what you sent is perfectly good.

Respond and you will be fine

Actually there is because some people mentioned they spoke with supervisor and he/she corrected the problem. I will call them tomorrow and lets see what they say. It really makes no sense, because the i864 the sponsor obligation ends when the intending immigrant has at least 40 credits which means the obligation terminates immediately. Will keep you posted snd will see my lawyer next week to prepare again the paper work.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.