UMAMAH

DCF_DHL Registration Issue_Nairobi

7 posts in this topic

Greetings every one,

I did DCF in Nairobi duo to specific circumstances. they sent me instructions to do registration for the appointment although they have not sent me an interview letter yet.

It was 3 weeks ago, so I started to register and after I create the account and choose to register and fill all the fields it kept saying your case number is not ready for an appointment. I sent emails 3 times to the technical support to fix it but they did not respond at all. I even sent emails to the embassy even no response.

I don't know what should I do?

did there any one face like this issue before?

and if any one know about the process in Nairobi embassy please help me in this

Thanks in Advance 

Edited by UMAMAH

• UMAMAH changed the title to DCF_DHL Registration Issue_Nairobi
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You are the first Nairobi DCF I have seen, not sure other Consulate's procedures would help.

My guess is you are just waiting, you are on a high speed track but that does not mean immediate response.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Many embassies don’t do a lot of DCFs. In my case the embassy didn’t issue me a case number because they were accustomed to NVC handling that. 

It is possible that there aren’t interview slots open for you yet, but it is also possible that somebody in the embassy missed a step because of they are unfamiliar with this process.

Do you have an email address for the embassy as opposed to technical support?

Hopefully someone with experience at the Nairobi embassy will chime in.

6 hours ago, Boiler said:

You are the first Nairobi DCF I have seen, not sure other Consulate's procedures would help.

My guess is you are just waiting, you are on a high speed track but that does not mean immediate response.

OK. Thanks for your reply. I just have to wait may be.

4 hours ago, D-R-J said:

Many embassies don’t do a lot of DCFs. In my case the embassy didn’t issue me a case number because they were accustomed to NVC handling that. 

It is possible that there aren’t interview slots open for you yet, but it is also possible that somebody in the embassy missed a step because of they are unfamiliar with this process.

Do you have an email address for the embassy as opposed to technical support?

Hopefully someone with experience at the Nairobi embassy will chime in.

Thanks for your reply. Ya there may be no slots available.

yes, it said you have to send an email to essa_contactus+ke+ivcasenumber+en@visaops.net explaining that your case number is not ready to schedule. I was just wondering why they sent me to do registration although it has not yet open. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.