SimoFati

please help !!!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

do you have any experiences in regards to an electronic airplane ticket you bought for your spouse?

I know someone who was refused boarding because he didn t have the credit card used to buy the ticket.

please advise me as I may encounter this problem. how do you think this problem should be handeled? :help:

I bought my wife an electronic ticket, for which she presented her passport to collect. No problem. This was on United.

Check with the airline you plan to use.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
do you have any experiences in regards to an electronic airplane ticket you bought for your spouse?

I know someone who was refused boarding because he didn t have the credit card used to buy the ticket.

please advise me as I may encounter this problem. how do you think this problem should be handeled? :help:

I've purchased electronic tickets online for my kids several times, but it was always a domestic flight. Check with the airlines, but I don't think there should be a problem as long as your named as the passenger. :star:

I bought my wife an electronic ticket, for which she presented her passport to collect. No problem. This was on United.

Check with the airline you plan to use.

I called them before buying the ticket. the problem is I am not sure if i should trust their phone answer knowing that someone else had trouble.

I am so annoyed about this ..I thought I was done worrying after we passed the interview :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i have bought tickets for my hubby before and he never had any problems using them and this was for international flights.... you just have to make sure to use the name of the person who will be using the ticket....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I've purchased electronic tickets online for my kids several times, but it was always a domestic flight. Check with the airlines, but I don't think there should be a problem as long as your named as the passenger. :star:

I LOVE THOSE PANTS :lol:

this an international flight from italy to the usa. I am not going to be the passenger my husband is :huh:

i have bought tickets for my hubby before and he never had any problems using them and this was for international flights.... you just have to make sure to use the name of the person who will be using the ticket....

he is named as the passenger but I used my credit card to pay for the ticket.

(we don t have the same last name either :unsure: )

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I LOVE THOSE PANTS :lol:

this an international flight from italy to the usa. I am not going to be the passenger my husband is :huh:

Thank you! :P You'll need to give your husbands name and possible passport number - this will be on the electronic ticket. Just write down the name of the sales person you are talking to, but purchasing the ticket online is better, IMO. :star:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i was also going to say that hubby has bought tickets for me too when I was still living in Canada and I had no problems using them... for international flights...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

As you can see, it's not usually a problem. But if you're worried about it, you could not book an e-ticket and instead make sure he is issued a paper ticket through a travel agency in Italy.

As you can see, it's not usually a problem. But if you're worried about it, you could not book an e-ticket and instead make sure he is issued a paper ticket through a travel agency in Italy.

Many airlines charge $100 extra for paper tickets.

it is such a relieve knowing that you guys had no problems. thank you so much

I will email them this time and hopefully I ll get an answer in writing.

:luv:

Many airlines charge $100 extra for paper tickets.

exactly :thumbs: , I am trying to save as much as possible the last thing I need is to pay extra. the ticket was more than a thousand dollars already :unsure: