21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes Morocco is giving out 221g for validity............I was there , had so much proof . I waited outside as I was not allowed in the building . Consular knew I was there , said tell your fiance if she has any questions to go to front window......I did and they handed me a paper stating "we do not discuss visas here ". Did not find out for about 2 weeks it was due to validity. The consular never looked at anything but the petition and a few pics . She asked my fiance why he couldnt find a fiance in Morocco. Then she said how would you feel if you did not get your visa today ? OMG I am livid .........trying despartely to hang in there , as many others are in the same situation. I have decided to hire a good lawyer , but unfortunately that is going to take me another 2 weeks. Past the time of the 30 days after the interview . So it goes on and on. I ask why but the answer is at the consulate . Question is how long can they continue to give these out without being told this is not the way this works from the dos . Which I wrote a long 3 page letter to the sec of state . I dont know , but just be aware of anyone going through Morocco ,,,it may be a battle . Be prepared to have some extra cash to hire a lawyer .

Take care ,

Fly

--------------------

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2006-01-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-01-13

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-01-31

NVC Received : 2006-02-06

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I'm sorry you had this experience. I couldn't imagine what it's like going through Morocco. I guess you got the evil lady. MANY on here know her. There are many others and the 221(g) seems more the norm than exception now-a-days... I'm so sorry I wish there was something we can do but I believe there are some on these boards that are protesting together against her!!

:crying::crying:

Timeline
I'm sorry you had this experience. I couldn't imagine what it's like going through Morocco. I guess you got the evil lady. MANY on here know her. There are many others and the 221(g) seems more the norm than exception now-a-days... I'm so sorry I wish there was something we can do but I believe there are some on these boards that are protesting together against her!!

:crying::crying:

My boyfriend went through Morocco . He had to bring in some papers the next day after interview and theytold him to bring it to the lady consulate there. He told me he told them "no" I want to speak to the man i talk to yesterday. ( He told me she had such amean face and didnt want to deal with her at all lol) He doesnt read theses forums he just had that feeling he shouldnt deal with her at all. Thank God he demanded to speak to the origional consulate who interviewed him. Right now this senerio could be so different from what I read about her. Good Luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry and wishing you all the best. Was it denial with return to states or just for more evidence? Hang in there and hopefully you can get it resolved soon.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Flyyyyyyy *hugs*

I'm so sorry! I wish that I had more to say... but, it seems as if this woman is hell-bent on causing chaos and heart-ache. Please do not give up. my thoughts to you is this: to get in touch with Kiya and her group... and see what steps you need to take. Ya'll are in my prayers. My mom always said... "What goes around, comes around... and it always comes back to bite ya in the hiney." With that said, this evil woman @ the Moroccan Embassy will get her come uppance at the hands of God. Please don't give up! We are all here for ya!

*hugs again*

your friend

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know how you feel now, my fiance just got the 221g today too stating "your petition has been returned to the Dept of Homeland Security for further investigation". I am contacting the senator first.

Leila

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can not believe that Casablanca is handling things in such matter...my hear goes out to you and to Leila who got a return to USCIS...I guess the fight for justice must start soon...It is of outmost importance to start shaking things as soon as possible....Stay strong and you will be in my prayers... *hugs*

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yes Morocco is giving out 221g for validity............I was there , had so much proof . I waited outside as I was not allowed in the building . Consular knew I was there , said tell your fiance if she has any questions to go to front window......I did and they handed me a paper stating "we do not discuss visas here ". Did not find out for about 2 weeks it was due to validity. The consular never looked at anything but the petition and a few pics . She asked my fiance why he couldnt find a fiance in Morocco. Then she said how would you feel if you did not get your visa today ? OMG I am livid .........trying despartely to hang in there , as many others are in the same situation. I have decided to hire a good lawyer , but unfortunately that is going to take me another 2 weeks. Past the time of the 30 days after the interview . So it goes on and on. I ask why but the answer is at the consulate . Question is how long can they continue to give these out without being told this is not the way this works from the dos . Which I wrote a long 3 page letter to the sec of state . I dont know , but just be aware of anyone going through Morocco ,,,it may be a battle . Be prepared to have some extra cash to hire a lawyer .

Take care ,

Fly

--------------------

When were you denied? We were denied March 05 and are awaiting another interview date since I overcame their rejection with the BCIS.

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is the woman who keeps giving out 221g's name Kim? I was just at the Consulate and I had a woman, not American who had dark hair and I also saw a woman with blond hair, maybe American, and an older man. Which one is the mean one? Is there any way for my fiance to ask to speak with the male officer when he has his interview? I'm sorry for everyone who keeps getting their cases sent back to the US- I'm basically just waiting for my turn to get a 221g at this point. Is there anything we can do here, or someone to complain to in the US about this problem? Good luck to everyone.

Sarah

The mean woman is named Kim, though I don't know what she looks like. I don't think you get any choice about who you talk to, it seems to just be luck.

Fly, I'm so sorry to hear about this :( Was your case returned to the US? It's really infuriating, I wish there was something we could do to straighten them out over there.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Timeline

:luv:(L) Thank you all for your support and my heart goes out to you Leila too. I had a response that said he should have said he doesnt want a fiance in Morocco because he loves you. He did say that to the consular . Yes tis the same notorious consular, as all the others with three letters in her name . They call her the brown lady ! :angry: I have joined kiyas group ...and really until it comes back to Vermont and I get my money for the lawyer , I will have to wait like all the others . I just wanted to let others know that are going through Morocco is tough! Please dont let this stop you from being with the person you love . It is a suspension , and they will review it here eventially. When they do , I will be ready ........I have already written to Vermont , but no reply yet . This has taken so much out of me ,, but its not over till its over. Someone needs to leave Morocco ......and its not just our fiance's and husbands . GRrrrrrrrrrr Sorry to vent ...Just a matter of time before someone stops her . ;)

Have a good day ,

Christine :luv:

Hi again all .........KIM is her name , unfortunately you dont have a choice who you get to interview. I have written to secretary of state regarding what is going on. This after talking with the assistant secretary, who asked me to fax it to them . No reply yet ..... but we will see , they told me it would take time .

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2006-01-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-01-13

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-01-31

NVC Received : 2006-02-06

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:luv:(L) Thank you all for your support and my heart goes out to you Leila too. I had a response that said he should have said he doesnt want a fiance in Morocco because he loves you. He did say that to the consular . Yes tis the same notorious consular, as all the others with three letters in her name . They call her the brown lady ! :angry: I have joined kiyas group ...and really until it comes back to Vermont and I get my money for the lawyer , I will have to wait like all the others . I just wanted to let others know that are going through Morocco is tough! Please dont let this stop you from being with the person you love . It is a suspension , and they will review it here eventially. When they do , I will be ready ........I have already written to Vermont , but no reply yet . This has taken so much out of me ,, but its not over till its over. Someone needs to leave Morocco ......and its not just our fiance's and husbands . GRrrrrrrrrrr Sorry to vent ...Just a matter of time before someone stops her . ;)

Have a good day ,

Christine :luv:

Hi again all .........KIM is her name , unfortunately you dont have a choice who you get to interview. I have written to secretary of state regarding what is going on. This after talking with the assistant secretary, who asked me to fax it to them . No reply yet ..... but we will see , they told me it would take time .

Kiya has a group? What is the name of it?

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Casa just SUCKS these days. I know people have complained in writing to the DOS about the woman in question in the past, obviously to no avail. and no, you cant choose who interviews your fiance, its just the luck of the draw. Hang in there, you guys, I hope things work out for all of you. I'll be thinking and praying for each of you. I know this is such a hard time.

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.