Bob112

Interview wait time at US embassy in Beirut

24 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

3/4 months! It used to be about 5/6 weeks not so long ago… so we shall expect interview in August?

this will deem our documents invalid? Like the individual/family extract + police records? They usually are valid for 3 months only.

On 5/25/2023 at 1:27 AM, Mek & Sam said:

this will deem our documents invalid? Like the individual/family extract + police records? They usually are valid for 3 months only.

For US immigration purposes, police certificates are valid for 2 years from issue date.  Though the consulate has discretion to request more recently-issued ones if they deem necessary (which would be unlikely).

Timeline
9 hours ago, Chancy said:

For US immigration purposes, police certificates are valid for 2 years from issue date.  Though the consulate has discretion to request more recently-issued ones if they deem necessary (which would be unlikely).

Mmmm thank you Chancy!

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2023 at 1:27 AM, Mek & Sam said:

3/4 months! It used to be about 5/6 weeks not so long ago… so we shall expect interview in August?

Hello, can I join the WhatsApp? I have been DQ’d since April 6 2023. Eager for an update. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, HasanO1027 said:

Hello, can I join the WhatsApp? I have been DQ’d since April 6 2023. Eager for an update. 

I am not part of the WhatsApp group not sure how can I help… but I am also waiting since April 4th and still nothing

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2023 at 3:36 AM, Bob112 said:

Hello everyone, I got DQ'ed on March 29th and haven't heard back from the embassy or NVC. Any idea how long it takes to receive IL for interviews in Beirut for CR1 visas? 

Hello just checking if you got your letter or not yet? Im similar got DQed in june but still nothing so seeing any visibility how long its taking 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Toncel said:

Hello just checking if you got your letter or not yet? Im similar got DQed in june but still nothing so seeing any visibility how long its taking 

8-9 months after DQ.

they are now mid March 2023. 
15 march until end of April are expected to receive IL in the next 2 weeks!

we have WhatsApp group if you are interested to join it to keep up

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Toncel said:

Oh wow they are taking much longer than expected yes id love to join the group 

Sent you the link in a private message!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 12:33 AM, Mek & Sam said:

8-9 months after DQ.

they are now mid March 2023. 
15 march until end of April are expected to receive IL in the next 2 weeks!

we have WhatsApp group if you are interested to join it to keep up

Hello, i have been DQ'd since June and i haven't received yet the IL, could you please add me to the WhatsApp group just to be up to date. Thanks  

Edited by Joudyhaddad

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.