Tarik marary

2 update and still ready i need help what is mean (merged)

49 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

When I sent the joint sponsor documents to the consulate in 23 mars and they did update my case in 4 april and still ready and Yesterday they did again update but is still ready so do u think they not accept my document and they not give me visa I'm so confused

Timeline

Hello there, and welcome to Casablanca Consulate blackhole

The date updates simply mean that someone at the consulate "touched" the file. There is no visibility as to what the update is.

So hold tight. If the only thing they asked for is the joint sponsor and you provided the right documents, then you should be ok, just be patient.

The thing with Casablanca is when a case is not approved on the day of the interview, they seem to put it to the side, and no one knows when they will work on it again.

Let's hope your case will not delay and you'll hear from them soon.

Did they give you a form 221(g) for the joint sponsor? if so, what color was the form?

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
3 minutes ago, etrangais said:

Hello there, and welcome to Casablanca Consulate blackhole

The date updates simply mean that someone at the consulate "touched" the file. There is no visibility as to what the update is.

So hold tight. If the only thing they asked for is the joint sponsor and you provided the right documents, then you should be ok, just be patient.

The thing with Casablanca is when a case is not approved on the day of the interview, they seem to put it to the side, and no one knows when they will work on it again.

Let's hope your case will not delay and you'll hear from them soon.

Did they give you a form 221(g) for the joint sponsor? if so, what color was the form?

hello , Yes, they give me a white paper form 221g

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tarik marary said:

hello , Yes, they give me a white paper form 221g

Before I say this, keep in mind that not all cases are the same, and processing time is different from case to case:

They gave my wife the same form in May 17, 2022 for additional documentation, we gave them the requested documentation in 26-May-2022, and the case is still pending since then.

They updated the case several times (date changes), but the status never changed from Ready.

They called my wife for a second interview in February 2023. After the interview, they told her all was good, but we haven't heard a thing yet from them. The last time the case was updated was 10-April-2023, and the case still shows Ready.

Again, not all cases are the same. I think a joint sponsor case should be a lot less complex than a lot of cases, and you should hear from them soon

Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

did you send I 864 along with W2's  and tax returns?

did the embassy keep the passport?

did the joint sponsor do taxes as MFJ and if so,  do I 864 a for the spouse with their W2(s)?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, etrangais said:

Before I say this, keep in mind that not all cases are the same, and processing time is different from case to case:

They gave my wife the same form in May 17, 2022 for additional documentation, we gave them the requested documentation in 26-May-2022, and the case is still pending since then.

They updated the case several times (date changes), but the status never changed from Ready.

They called my wife for a second interview in February 2023. After the interview, they told her all was good, but we haven't heard a thing yet from them. The last time the case was updated was 10-April-2023, and the case still shows Ready.

Again, not all cases are the same. I think a joint sponsor case should be a lot less complex than a lot of cases, and you should hear from them soon

Good luck

Did they have your wife do 2nd medical exam? 

Casa seems to give most a hard time 

we have a friend now married 7 years and waiting for decision 11/2 years and the USC wife was working for immigration when he interviewed

Timeline
44 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Did they have your wife do 2nd medical exam? 

Casa seems to give most a hard time 

we have a friend now married 7 years and waiting for decision 11/2 years and the USC wife was working for immigration when he interviewed

we are still waiting for them to call my wife for the updated medical.

If they call for the medical, it will mean the visa is approved and is just pending medical

Timeline
Just now, etrangais said:

we are still waiting for them to call my wife for the updated medical.

If they call for the medical, it will mean the visa is approved and is just pending medical

allah  yekbel

Timeline
1 hour ago, etrangais said:

Good luck

thank you so much , 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

did you send I 864 along with W2's  and tax returns?

did the embassy keep the passport?

did the joint sponsor do taxes as MFJ and if so,  do I 864 a for the spouse with their W2(s)?

i sent them i-864 with tax return Because a sponsor is a self-employed person

Timeline
Just now, Tarik marary said:

i sent them i-864 with tax return Because a sponsor is a self-employed person

allah yessir

hope u hear soon but Casa is slow to finish cases

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

allah yessir

hope u hear soon but Casa is slow to finish cases

allahoma amine , thank you so much

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It will come when you least expect it, you're so close to completing this part of the journey, just a bit more patience  :)

Best wishes 

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Beth & Achraf said:

It will come when you least expect it, you're so close to completing this part of the journey, just a bit more patience  :)

Best wishes 

thank you so much , and I wish you luck, success, and happiness

Timeline

Anything yet? any updates?

The waiting is killing me, they touched our file last week twice (Monday and Friday), and yet no updates at all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.