Mount_Carmel

Passport/Visa Delivery (DHL Question) Haiti

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi! We got our approval and after the interview we were given a blue paper to create an account on www.ustraveldocs.com/ht

My question is should I create a new account or continue using my previous account?

How were you notified that your Passport/Visa is ready for pick up and what do I need to bring to pick it up from DHL?

Can someone provide a timeline from date of approval, how long until you got a notification.

4 hours ago, Mount_Carmel said:

Hi! We got our approval and after the interview we were given a blue paper to create an account on www.ustraveldocs.com/ht

My question is should I create a new account or continue using my previous account?

How were you notified that your Passport/Visa is ready for pick up and what do I need to bring to pick it up from DHL?

Can someone provide a timeline from date of approval, how long until you got a notification.

No you can use your previous one that's what we do aswel for my husband 

Just now, Weldie jean simon said:

Hello one question is dikini carfour still doing medical exam for the embassy in Haiti 🇭🇹 please 

Hello one question is dikini carfour still doing medical exam for the embassy in Haiti 🇭🇹 please 

The traveldocs wont let you create another if you had one before if you forgot your password just ask them to reset your password ok

Timeline
5 hours ago, Weldie jean simon said:

bonjou! I'm not sure what is dikini carfour, however, I went to Centre de Prévention Médicale for my Medical Exam. You will need your instruction letter for them to proceed with the exam.

You can contact them via WhatsApp +509 37 10 7878. I also attached a checklist that I used prior to my Medical Exam - Hope it helps!

Checklist.pdf

Timeline

We have received a response from the U.S. Visa Service Desk:

• We do not need to create another profile.
  • Wait for further notification via email when passport is ready to be picked up at DHL

Hope this helps someone for future references 🙏

On 4/11/2023 at 8:58 PM, Mount_Carmel said:

bonjou! I'm not sure what is dikini carfour, however, I went to Centre de Prévention Médicale for my Medical Exam. You will need your instruction letter for them to proceed with the exam.

You can contact them via WhatsApp +509 37 10 7878. I also attached a checklist that I used prior to my Medical Exam - Hope it helps!

Checklist.pdf 135.22 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you very much 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 11:02 AM, Mount_Carmel said:

You can use the same account because the email you use before will not let you use a different email 

You can use the same account because the email you use before will not let you use a different email 

Hello did the embassy Consulate asking so many questions my husband interview is coming soon thanks

Timeline
On 4/26/2023 at 2:14 PM, Weldie jean simon said:

Hello did the embassy Consulate asking so many questions my husband interview is coming soon thanks

Bonjou, Weldie! Congrats on the upcoming interview - hope everything goes well!

I'm going to list questions the immigration officer asked that I can remember. Keep in mind our case was for a K1 Visa:

• How and where did both of you meet?
  • How long have you known your fiancé?
  • Was your fiancé married before?
  • When was your fiancé divorced?
  • What is your fiancé occupation?
  • What are the names of your fiancé's children?

The officer did not ask a lot of questions, but I suggest that you still Google K1 Interview questions and rehearse what you need to say. Finally, make sure you find some time to relax and breathe prior to your interview. While at the interview, you should: Be confident in the strength of your relationship, Be respectful, polite, Be relaxed, and smile!

Did you guys receive your Instruction Letter? Make sure that you have all the documents required - You want your case to be approved on the same day of the interview. Double check the FIANCE (K) VISA DOCUMENT CHECKLIST. If you are missing documents, then work on them right away. The most important is your tax records! Thankfully my Fiancé was organized enough to bring at least 4 years of Tax Transcript records.

Hope this helps! ❤

8 hours ago, Mount_Carmel said:

Bonjou, Weldie! Congrats on the upcoming interview - hope everything goes well!

I'm going to list questions the immigration officer asked that I can remember. Keep in mind our case was for a K1 Visa:

• How and where did both of you meet?
  • How long have you known your fiancé?
  • Was your fiancé married before?
  • When was your fiancé divorced?
  • What is your fiancé occupation?
  • What are the names of your fiancé's children?

The officer did not ask a lot of questions, but I suggest that you still Google K1 Interview questions and rehearse what you need to say. Finally, make sure you find some time to relax and breathe prior to your interview. While at the interview, you should: Be confident in the strength of your relationship, Be respectful, polite, Be relaxed, and smile!

Did you guys receive your Instruction Letter? Make sure that you have all the documents required - You want your case to be approved on the same day of the interview. Double check the FIANCE (K) VISA DOCUMENT CHECKLIST. If you are missing documents, then work on them right away. The most important is your tax records! Thankfully my Fiancé was organized enough to bring at least 4 years of Tax Transcript records.

Hope this helps! ❤

Ok thank you very much is for my husband interview that coming very soon in Haiti how much did you pay for the medical examination in Haiti 🇭🇹 please thanks 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Weldie jean simon said:

Ok thank you very much is for my husband interview that coming very soon in Haiti how much did you pay for the medical examination in Haiti 🇭🇹 please thanks 

In total, we paid $560.00 in US Dollars for the K1 Medical Exam. Bring extra money just in case you will need to be vaccinated.

sample.jpg

On 4/28/2023 at 12:16 AM, Weldie jean simon said:

hello, 

How long you waited between being documentary qualified and receiving an interview appointment for the US immigrant visa? Can you give me an estimation of how long it may take before receiving an appointment?

On 4/11/2023 at 11:02 AM, Mount_Carmel said:

hello, 

How long you waited between being documentary qualified and receiving an interview appointment for the US immigrant visa? Can you give me an estimation of how long it may take before receiving an appointment?

*** Removed related thread in a different sub-forum.  Please post your related questions/updates in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. ***

4 hours ago, Mount_Carmel said:

Bonjou! Can someone please advise on how they were notified that their Visa is ready for pick up?

My visa has been issued and I'm waiting on a notification that my visa/passport is ready for pick up.

How did DHL or the Consulate notify you? Was it via Email, Text Message, Call?

Also, what do I need to bring with me when I go to DHL to pick it up? Thank you!

Timeline
On 5/2/2023 at 2:00 PM, October_4L said:

hello, 

Hello!

Documentary Qualified on 06/26/2021 (Upon Receiving NOA1 without any RFE's)

Appointment Interview was on 04/05/2023

Estimate = 1 year, 9 months, 11 days

It took longer because the process for the US Embassy in Haiti was very confusing. We were waiting for the "Instruction Letter" before proceeding to set up an interview appointment when all this time we should have pushed everything manually.

Manually meaning: Soon after you have received your NVC Notice, go ahead to:

1. Complete DS-160 and Pay the fee at Sogexpress
  2. 'Provide Feedback' on https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ht/ and tell them you need the instruction letter for your medical exam
  3. During this waiting period for the instruction letter, I highly recommend to complete the Form I-134 (Declaration of Financial Support) and for your Petitioner to get Tax Transcripts
  4. When you have received your Instruction Letter - Go ahead to Centre De Prevention Mediacal for your exam
  5. When your Medical exam results are ready (do NOT open the envelope) - Go back to https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ht/ and start checking for available appointments.

Goodluck and hope this helps! ❤

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.