AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Cheesehead22 said:

The checks uscis does are the same for everybody. Their checks do not involve a team searching hours or days on end into your history. 

They type your information into the fbi database. Either something comes up or nothing does.

Which USCIS processing center did you work at? You seem to have a lot of valuable information, and I would love to hear some insight. 

58 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Which USCIS processing center did you work at? You seem to have a lot of valuable information, and I would love to hear some insight. 

Reddit AMAs and general searches. I don't claim to work there. But I appreciate your sarcasm.

Edited by Cheesehead22

3 minutes ago, Nicki s said:

Im

march 2022 filer and still waiting. Genuinely nothing crazy about our case… but

my mind is going crazy… I’m one of the 61xxx group that they must have left on a shelf somewhere… 15 months in… my heart aches … and this whole process is so draining and unfair - just praying it’s my turn soon 

They are prolonging hundreds of applicants in order to improve their statistics. The April and march groups are no longer celebrating, everybody is tired of getting hosed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nicki s said:

Im

march 2022 filer and still waiting. Genuinely nothing crazy about our case… but

my mind is going crazy… I’m one of the 61xxx group that they must have left on a shelf somewhere… 15 months in… my heart aches … and this whole process is so draining and unfair - just praying it’s my turn soon 

Your feelings are completely valid and i won't tell you to feel otherwise but they started march about two months ago? You're still very much on their radar and within a normal delay. Doesn't make it any less sucky but it'll come 💚

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC NOA2: 2024-07-30 || GC Received: 2024-08-08

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Olivia906 said:

Hello! I've been following this thread as a lurker for a while and it's been helpful/interesting to watch the progress. 

I just wanted to ask is there a reason why there's been no posts here for over 10 days? No new stats as of late?

Thanks!

There is news everyday, just not here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Olivia906 said:

Hello! I've been following this thread as a lurker for a while and it's been helpful/interesting to watch the progress. 

I just wanted to ask is there a reason why there's been no posts here for over 10 days? No new stats as of late?

Thanks!

I think most of the VJ chatter has gone back into each of the months' filing groups, rather than here as a general group...  

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, eiseli said:

I think this month, June, has been slow compared to prior months. They are barely touching 200 cases per day at times. Hopefully, they will still keep at 250 cases per day on average. Otherwise, the wait time will still be more or less a year from NOA 1, I think.

Average by working day is still 250 for July, 259 for June

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC NOA2: 2024-07-30 || GC Received: 2024-08-08

7 hours ago, AndiB said:

Average by working day is still 250 for July, 259 for June

Sorry, I meant to say July. I just have a feeling that it has been slow compared to the last two months until now. Hopefully, they pull some high number for the remanding days. Would have thought they would start processing for many of 2022 AUG cases by now.

48 minutes ago, eiseli said:

Sorry, I meant to say July. I just have a feeling that it has been slow compared to the last two months until now. Hopefully, they pull some high number for the remanding days. Would have thought they would start processing for many of 2022 AUG cases by now.

July has the 3rd highest daily average since we have been tracking. July's daily average is better than Jan-Apr 2023. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.