DenverCitizen

Oath Ceremony DENVER!

10 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DenverCitizen said:

I received a notice in my USCIS portal this morning saying "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled". Is there anyone in Denver Colorado with the same situation? How long did the Ceremony took to be scheduled?

20230112_064436.jpg

Congrats. When did you complete your interview?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, DenverCitizen said:

Last Wednesday the 4th but they requested a RFE which I uploaded on the same day and I got this notice this morning at 6AM. Wondering what are the lead times for the "scheduling a ceremony" notice here in Denver.

You got RFE while you are in the interview? What was the RFE about?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, DenverCitizen said:

Private documents about my life with my wife.

ohh.. probably you had applied based on 3+ years of marriage to USC.

I have been reading a lot and oath ceremony in Denver is backed up to 2 weeks. Hopefully you will get lucky and they call you in soon

Just now, ImmigrantKrish said:

ohh.. probably you had applied based on 3+ years of marriage to USC.

I have been reading a lot and oath ceremony in Denver is backed up to 2 weeks. Hopefully you will get lucky and they call you in soon

Hey thank you for the update! I was freaked out thinking the oath would go alot further! 2 weeks is not bad

4 hours ago, DenverCitizen said:

Hey thank you for the update! I was freaked out thinking the oath would go alot further! 2 weeks is not bad

When did you file your n400

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.