DijonMustard

NVC Email, But No Update no Profile

52 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, GordonSand said:

tried with safari and chrome and firefox  (both private/incognito and not) and still getting the same error.   IS *ANYONE* able to check their documents if it says incomplete?

I just got a mail from nvc and they are saying some of my documents are incomplete I try to access them it gives me application error what should I do about it please

2 hours ago, Berghuis said:

I just got a mail from nvc and they are saying some of my documents are incomplete I try to access them it gives me application error what should I do about it please

Mine was messed up ALL last night. (i am in Hong KONG) 

It finally resolved itself this morning and i could read comments to documents

all my docs are accepted but still no DQ 😞

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, GordonSand said:

Mine was messed up ALL last night. (i am in Hong KONG) 

It finally resolved itself this morning and i could read comments to documents

all my docs are accepted but still no DQ 😞

So how many hours did it take for yours to resolve or did you send an inquiry to the nvc

1 hour ago, Berghuis said:

So how many hours did it take for yours to resolve or did you send an inquiry to the nvc

Inquiry was sent but they have not answered it yet.  I did send a followup to the first inquiry after the website was resolved asking when i would be receiving the DQ since both sets of docs were accepted.  hoping to hear back soon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 12/29/2022 at 6:55 AM, GordonSand said:

Inquiry was sent but they have not answered it yet.  I did send a followup to the first inquiry after the website was resolved asking when i would be receiving the DQ since both sets of docs were accepted.  hoping to hear back soon

Hi can you please update? I'm currently in the same situation as you were.

The update was that all documents SUBMITTED were accepted but they still needed additional Documentation that was requested during in my inquiries.     

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.