toki4004

Interview in Poland - "Registration confirmation showing you selected an address"

6 posts in this topic

My mother who lives in Russia has an interview in Poland for an immigrant visa (parent of US citizen). She already has an interview invitation. The 

Pre-interview checklists are different whenever we look. One at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/WRW-Warsaw.html#pre_interview_checklist 
states that she needs: 

• "Registration confirmation showing you selected an address for visa delivery through our online customer center."

1) Does she need to register? It says that people from Belarus do not. Do Russians?

2) She doesn't live in Poland, what address are they talking about? Does anybody know?

3) If she needs to register, the customer center takes you to this page below. Would she be selecting "New Application"? 

Thank you,

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 3.34.47 PM.png

1. She must; everybody must - they will not let her in without it (We were there a month ago, wife's from Belarus, but plenty of Russians there as well). The only difference for non-Polish citizens is that the only choice is to get the passport picked up at Mailboxes.

2. Create the profile at the link and follow the steps. There will be an option for Mailboxes, it's in the center of Warsaw (more or less).

3. Yes, pick the "NVC scheduled appointment" option in the combo box, fill in the case #, passport, etc. You will get a QR code in the end with Name/date/passport details. Print, bring it. That's what they ask for at the door.

On 11/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, toki4004 said:

My mother who lives in Russia has an interview in Poland for an immigrant visa (parent of US citizen). She already has an interview invitation.

Does your mother already have a Schengen visa to enter Poland?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, Zoothie said:

1. She must; everybody must - they will not let her in without it (We were there a month ago, wife's from Belarus, but plenty of Russians there as well). The only difference for non-Polish citizens is that the only choice is to get the passport picked up at Mailboxes.

2. Create the profile at the link and follow the steps. There will be an option for Mailboxes, it's in the center of Warsaw (more or less).

3. Yes, pick the "NVC scheduled appointment" option in the combo box, fill in the case #, passport, etc. You will get a QR code in the end with Name/date/passport details. Print, bring it. That's what they ask for at the door.

Hi @Zoothie! I'm trying to register for my wife's IR1 case but getting this message: "User could not be created. Please ensure First Name and Last Name are entered as they are in your passport." I wonder if I do something wrong. Her interview has been scheduled in Warsaw 2 weeks ago. I'm using this URL to register:
https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/SiteRegister?country=Poland&language=en_US

Use the embassy @Warsaw resources for the interview prep:

https://pl.usembassy.gov/visas/family-based-immigration/

Where you need to register is TravelDocs. I cannot trouble shoot it for you, but they way I did it was to make sure the profile is geared all about the wife's data and then when I go "New Appliation" I see "Step 1" and 2 choices:

Nonimmigrant Visa
 Immigrant Visa

Oh, I forgot to mention. BRING A MASK!!! They only allow in if the person has a mask.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.