lasso

Concerns and Trust

332 posts in this topic

the most modern part of jordan is a smudge of the USA.

If Jordan was so modern then why do all the arabs leave there beautiful country that is so open minded and modern and come to the USA!

That tickes me off when arabs say how open minded and modern it is because it is not!

There is disco's but bad girls whores go to disco's just like there was ####### houses here in america a 100 years ago but our grandmothers would never go in one!

I would bet that you would never step foot in a disco with or without your husband.

stop trying to misslead these women.

Hey all of you go to UTUBE AND TYPE IN ARAB GIRLS AND DANCE CLUBS

YOU will see live video of thier disco's and you will see it is men acting like pigs and women parading around like sexual objects.

Then you can judge for yourself.

It is not modern country it is 3rd world maybe modern if your arab but not american standards.

DUBIE is modern not jordan/palestine.

There are many parts of Jordan that are modern, go to Abdoun and Swefieyeh. It's not the same or even close to where most of the Jordanian husbands on VJ are from. What makes you think I wouldn't go in a club or that I didn't go to one in Jordan? I am not misleading anyone, your opinions are based on only what you know and only what you allow yourself to know. I never mentioned Palestine was modern, they have far too many troubles right now to even be worried about being modern. There are plenty of nightclubs and places that are considered "family places" in Jordan and other countries, meaning groups of men and women can go. Have been to Lebanon? They have some of the best night clubs around.

I never said that any country in MENA lives up to american standards, but they are not the small villages you are making them out to be either. If you have learned what you know about the Middle East by watching You Tube, then you have no clue as to what goes on there.

You know I have defended you a couple of times here and stated you have several valid points, but for you to now say I am misleading people is total BS.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The Sofit Hotel is one of the best hotels in agadir. The night club is extremely nice. It was filled with prostitutes and men that would buy them for the night.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I could use a DUBIE right now.

I just had a DUBIE :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

all of it happens here but we are not muslims here this is a muslim country that expects there women to be pure and they behaive like that.

we dont expect our women to be pure

is this geg? :unsure:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline

Didn't you feel like you were in a gay night club? I did. :lol: Even my husband commented on how they all looked gay.

I dunno if Jordan's nightclubs are like Egypt's. Went to one for New Year's Eve in Alexandria. There were maybe 6 women in there (including myself and my husband's friend's wife). Two of them were dancing. We did not. We just watched. It was so weird to see a nightclub with almost all men dancing. Once of the dancing girls was wearing a tight top and jeans inside but when she went outside she was dressed in a higab and abaya.

morocco is very similar. i went to a few in various areas and the few women that were in there were prostitutes according the men i spoke to. the rest were men and they were dancing together. lol

i'm sure places like lebanon are different though. and maybe there are more modern dance clubs i just didn't happen to see in morocco or egypt?

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

oh totally! i think the first place in morocco we experienced this was el jadida... a place well known for people to go there and find prostitutes. my friends and i went to a bar to watch the world cup and have some drinks. my gf and i were the ONLY women in there other than a few old prostitutes hanging on some of the men. the rest were men dancing together to the live band. it was really, really odd. :wacko: can you imagine men in america dancing together that are not in a place named "the boom boom room" or something like that? HAHA!

Didn't you feel like you were in a gay night club? I did. :lol: Even my husband commented on how they all looked gay.
I dunno if Jordan's nightclubs are like Egypt's. Went to one for New Year's Eve in Alexandria. There were maybe 6 women in there (including myself and my husband's friend's wife). Two of them were dancing. We did not. We just watched. It was so weird to see a nightclub with almost all men dancing. Once of the dancing girls was wearing a tight top and jeans inside but when she went outside she was dressed in a higab and abaya.

morocco is very similar. i went to a few in various areas and the few women that were in there were prostitutes according the men i spoke to. the rest were men and they were dancing together. lol

i'm sure places like lebanon are different though. and maybe there are more modern dance clubs i just didn't happen to see in morocco or egypt?

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

you know what really ticks me off I know many many of these men I own a business and deal with them everyday and years ago when I was married I looked at this men like honorable god fearing men, because at that time I was in the house all I knew was cooking and cleaning and how much my husband loved me my mind was pure.

Now that I am in the business world and deal with these muslim/middle east men on a day to day basis, many of them have mistressess or drink or go to gamble and thier women have no clue. they just tell them they are out with the guys haveing coffee late night at a dinner.

My ex husband best friend is a millionair he and my ex been friends for 20 years he is married to a women from his country and he asked me to marry him in secret and he would take care of me.

I was shocked I went and told my ex husband and my ex said marry him he has money.

I could not beleive the father of my kids and the man I was married to for so many years would say that.

but now I know why they view women as objects and when they are done they are done. and move on to the next. they have no value for women it is taught if they are nice it is because you are doing or giving something try getting your way or dont benifit them and see what happens

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
The hymic thing was just discoverd by me when my friend went over sea's she is young and knows what is going on in the street anyway it is something that is not talked about but god says seek knowledge so seek it go online and read up on it your going to be surprised like I was how often it happens.

And your SIL did she take her kids or the father got them?

My SIL as had her kids the whole time. She even lives in the same village as the ex-husband's family.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

I'm jealous!!

I've never been to a village.

I've never even seen a movie with a village in it.

Does the village in NYC count? :unsure:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

you know what really ticks me off I know many many of these men I own a business and deal with them everyday and years ago when I was married I looked at this men like honorable god fearing men, because at that time I was in the house all I knew was cooking and cleaning and how much my husband loved me my mind was pure.

Now that I am in the business world and deal with these muslim/middle east men on a day to day basis, many of them have mistressess or drink or go to gamble and thier women have no clue. they just tell them they are out with the guys haveing coffee late night at a dinner.

My ex husband best friend is a millionair he and my ex been friends for 20 years he is married to a women from his country and he asked me to marry him in secret and he would take care of me.

I was shocked I went and told my ex husband and my ex said marry him he has money.

I could not beleive the father of my kids and the man I was married to for so many years would say that.

but now I know why they view women as objects and when they are done they are done. and move on to the next. they have no value for women it is taught if they are nice it is because you are doing or giving something try getting your way or dont benifit them and see what happens

Men are men are men. No one should think they are immune to being cheated on or having a husband that drinks and goes out just because he is from the Middle East. I have heard this misconception here on VJ many many times. They think arab men are just the most gentle creatures in the world that would never cheat on their wifes, get drunk, or go out all night with friends. Men like this exist everywhere in the world, it has nothing to do with where they are from or what religion they are a part of.

My mom has a saying about arabic men, she says arab men are lions, and you can't turn a lion into a house cat. This is very true. They all have a lion in them that will eventually come out if it has not already.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

I could use a DUBIE right now.

well based on what I have been reading, there certainly seems to be some going around.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey all of you go to UTUBE AND TYPE IN ARAB GIRLS AND DANCE CLUBS

YOU will see live video of thier disco's and you will see it is men acting like pigs and women parading around like sexual objects.

Funny...I don't have to type in "Arab Girls" to see this...I can just go to one of the local clubs or bars in my own city!!!!

And ya know, I wouldn't go to a club or disco WITH my husband, let alone without him. Anyone that says they go clubbing because they just like to dance....pleeeezzeeee!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
Y'all may not believe this but I've never smoked a dubie in my life. :blush: I have had a contact buzz though. :D

hmmmm

very dubious!!!! :hehe:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.