EBBC

August interview letters

25 posts in this topic

My DQ date is 17Jun, EB1A visa, waiting for an interview appointment at the London embassy.

Is there a way to get some stats of how long it takes from DQ date to interview appointment for EB1 ?
I am wondering if it is similar to familiy-based visas, which seem to be scheduled very quickly in London. I couldn't find anything on this forum about EB visas, though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
Il y a 3 heures, Garko86 a dit :

Ma date de DQ est le 17 juin, visa EB1A, en attente d'un rendez-vous d'entretien à l'ambassade de Londres.

Y a-t-il un moyen d'obtenir des statistiques sur le temps qu'il faut entre la date de DQ et le rendez-vous d'entrevue pour EB1 ?
Je me demande si c'est similaire aux visas basés sur la famille, qui semblent être programmés très rapidement à Londres. Cependant, je n'ai rien trouvé sur ce forum sur les visas EB.

I don’t know nothing about Eb-1 visa. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
19 hours ago, EBBC said:

how many people received an interview during the month of August? and on what date you were D?

They are still working on 2020... I believe now they should be in Aout 2020. I was DQ in Jan 2020 got my IL in March with ID in April. Be patient u have a bit of time to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 4:09 PM, EBBC said:

how many people received an interview during the month of August? and on what date you were D?

Hello hi would please send me a link to be on the what's up group for haiti 🇭🇹 up to date visa interview exct.im waiting for my husband visa interview date from Nvc thank you very much 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 8/5/2022 at 11:28 AM, Garko86 said:

My DQ date is 17Jun, EB1A visa, waiting for an interview appointment at the London embassy.

Is there a way to get some stats of how long it takes from DQ date to interview appointment for EB1 ?
I am wondering if it is similar to familiy-based visas, which seem to be scheduled very quickly in London. I couldn't find anything on this forum about EB visas, though.

Hi Garko86. I'm in the same boat -- I was DQ about 3 weeks ago and I haven't been able to find any details on this site or elsewhere about EB visa wait times, particularly in London. Did you get any leads? Let's stay in touch since we're in a similar visa category.

22 hours ago, CaffeNeroGuy said:

Hi Garko86. I'm in the same boat -- I was DQ about 3 weeks ago and I haven't been able to find any details on this site or elsewhere about EB visa wait times, particularly in London. Did you get any leads? Let's stay in touch since we're in a similar visa category.

There are stats published on the number of immigrant visa's processed each month for each embassy (by category), but it's hard to extract potential waiting times from those.

I wasn't able to get any more info, it seems this forum focuses primarily on family-based immigration.

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Garko86 said:

There are stats published on the number of immigrant visa's processed each month for each embassy (by category), but it's hard to extract potential waiting times from those.

I wasn't able to get any more info, it seems this forum focuses primarily on family-based immigration.

Here is data point I pulled from another forum:

EB3 (employee based) 
Embassy (London) 
I-824 (Follow-to-Join for my Family) , filed same time as mine I-485 ( Dec 2020) 
I-485 approved in OCT 2021 
I-824 was approved on 1st week of Feb 2022 
NVC Welcome Letter 3rd week of Feb. 
I took 2 months to complete DS-260 and documents 
Application Completed, and document sent 1st week of May 
DQ'd 3rd Week of May 2022 
Interview Letter received 3rd week of June 
Interview schedule 2nd week of Aug

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.