6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello VJ family,

I got a message on CEAC and an email saying that I am DQ'd however I was missing the front page of the passport. I submitted it the same day I got the email but it hasn't been accepted yet. Am I really DQ'd or is there a glitch and im back in queue again? which would be super frustrating as it would be the 3rd submission. I'm human it happens but just wanted to clarify.

Timeline

Is there a message in ceac saying DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED?

If that is the case AND you received the DQ email, you should be good

Would you post a picture of the ceac message page? 

it should be like this for a DQ:

image.png.db1eef3cd317865f63e5c70fef9ab97b.png

I am not sure how they can DQ your case with a missing required document?

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you're Dq'd 

get the I 864 and tax transcripts (IRS or 1040 with copy of your W2, and 1099 or 1099R) and send to spouse / mail in Moroc can take forever

plus any other documents listed on following Casa site that the immigrant needs like your proof of US residency

DHL is expensive 

i sent USPS overnight (which took 10 days because of customs in both countries)

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/CSB-Casablanca.html

Don't forget anything in Arabic needs to have an accompanying English translation (both Arabic and English)

An upcoming interview for R&A was dq's in June and interview set for August so things are happening faster now

Edited by JeanneAdil

Timeline
1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

An upcoming interview for R&A was dq's in June and interview set for August so things are happening faster now

Thank you sister. what does this mean R&A? how long will it take to set an appointment? he is going to interview in Abu Dhabi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, N&M E.B said:

Thank you sister. what does this mean R&A? how long will it take to set an appointment? he is going to interview in Abu Dhabi

if u go to the portal site for Morocco,   u will see upcoming visa interviews and date of them

R&A is the person's ID here on VJ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.