London Rain

Online Account Message - i-130

6 posts in this topic

My husband filed our i-130 online in August 21 , when we go to check his profile there is this message regarding changing addresses 

"you cannot edit your mailing address or physical address during this part of the adjudication process" 

Does this mean they are in the process of adjudicating the i-130?  when I check my online account for the i-485 , I can still edit my address 

can someone please advise ??? 

thanks

In my case, the message always showed up since the beginning when I filed. ( can’t chance ) . It doesn’t mean anything. My I-130 wasn’t approved until 19 months later and I have to do something to make it happen ( the interview )

Edited by Misscloud

10 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

In my case, the message always showed up since the beginning when I filed. ( can’t chance ) . It doesn’t mean anything. My I-130 wasn’t approved until 19 months later and I have to do something to make it happen ( the interview )

Was your case AOS concurrent filing as well?  We filled the i-130 online 11 months ago. I can't understand why we can't change the mailing or physical address 

19 minutes ago, Lorin123 said:

Was your case AOS concurrent filing as well?  We filled the i-130 online 11 months ago. I can't understand why we can't change the mailing or physical address 

No it’s not concurrently. There’s 16 months gap between I-130 and I-485. If u need to change ur address, do AR-11 online 

21 hours ago, Misscloud said:

No it’s not concurrently. There’s 16 months gap between I-130 and I-485. If u need to change ur address, do AR-11 online 

@Misscloud I have another question maybe you could help me with ? Since my application is AOS concurrent filing do you think both I-130 and I-485 will be processed together, even though we submitted my I-130 in August and it's at the Texas Service Centre . Processing time for that is 11.5 months and I'm already 11 months in . My local field office is 16 months ? is it possible the i-130 could be processed before they schedule me for interview?

4 minutes ago, Lorin123 said:

@Misscloud I have another question maybe you could help me with ? Since my application is AOS concurrent filing do you think both I-130 and I-485 will be processed together, even though we submitted my I-130 in August and it's at the Texas Service Centre . Processing time for that is 11.5 months and I'm already 11 months in . My local field office is 16 months ? is it possible the i-130 could be processed before they schedule me for interview?

if u filed concurrently, most of the time, it will be adjudicate at the same time. 

not all the time, but like i said, most of the time.

personally, i-130 approval itself wont give u GC anyway, so i will focus on processing time for i-485 instead

just be aware, all the processing time is just estimation and not nail in the coffin ( or fixed)

just sit back and wait. fingers crossed

Edited by Misscloud

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.