509🇭🇹404

Haiti interview finally 🙌🏿

69 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Weldie jean simon said:

This is crazy nvc need to hire people to put in Haiti embassy to do the interviews because this visa interview supposed to take only a few weeks or months now taking 2 years haitian people we're are need to stand up for our rights as us 🇺🇸 citizens for our families who were are filling for 

Now I understand ok let see then nvc not doing things right at all because some people who i was first already had interview i can't understand nvc I'm we just have to pray pray and pray do you know a lot marriage 💑  already broken because of this nvc interview things. Hmmm

1 minute ago, MissDAS said:

You are absolutely right. The Americans in the Haitian embassy do not want to work

My husband in Haiti working in the white house palai Haiti a he knew the problem with the embassy is that after the president died everyone left people that was hired to do interviews because they not haitian what a shame they scared who can blame them now it's only when someone volunteer to work for like a week that's how nvc schedule appointments when that person left they closed again until they find someone to do some interviews ooo what a country we have hmmm.

36 minutes ago, Weldie jean simon said:

My husband in Haiti working in the white house palai Haiti a he knew the problem with the embassy is that after the president died everyone left people that was hired to do interviews because they not haitian what a shame they scared who can blame them now it's only when someone volunteer to work for like a week that's how nvc schedule appointments when that person left they closed again until they find someone to do some interviews ooo what a country we have hmmm.

Yes I’m aware . My brother is an immigration officer that works at the embassy in haiti 

1 hour ago, MissDAS said:

Yes I’m aware . My brother is an immigration officer that works at the embassy in haiti 

You see that the embassy won't allow any haitian do any visa interview in our own country this is ridiculous one day everything will be finished done that day will be for only Jesus christ by the way do have Jesus christ into your life remember he died for us and will return soon whoever saul that his  we won't be waiting for any of uscis nvc what so ever for visa in our passport Jesus him self will be our passport AMEN AMEN AMEN 🙏 

2 hours ago, Weldie jean simon said:

Sorry to tell you what your husband told you is a total lie. The death of the president is not a main reason why people are not receiving interviews. People have been struggling to receive interviews despite being DQ since Covid. The country situation might make it worse, but there’s no such thing people quit because the president death. You should know US embassy workers are the most/ well protected in Haiti, this would not affect them. 

17 minutes ago, Mp25 said:

Sorry to tell you what your husband told you is a total lie. The death of the president is not a main reason why people are not receiving interviews. People have been struggling to receive interviews despite being DQ since Covid. The country situation might make it worse, but there’s no such thing people quit because the president death. You should know US embassy workers are the most/ well protected in Haiti, this would not affect them. 

Just now, Weldie jean simon said:

Yes it is i also went to the congress they told me that to aswel so only I know that my God never started something for him not to finish it my faith is in Jesus christ not nvc or uscis AMEN AMEN AMEN 🙏 

13 hours ago, Weldie jean simon said:

Now I understand ok let see then nvc not doing things right at all because some people who i was first already had interview i can't understand nvc I'm we just have to pray pray and pray do you know a lot marriage 💑  already broken because of this nvc interview things. Hmmm

It all depends on when the person Dq.. they usually do it in order. When it goes out of order it can either be even though you filed before that person all their documents were verified and approved before yours based on when it was sent in and another reason could be that their case was expedited after putting in a expedite request. This happens. But what I can say is the Jovenel situation only put things back by like a month. Nothing major. Covid was the culprit . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 hours ago, MissDAS said:

Thank you for keeping me updated. I really appreciate it. I guess I can cross my fingers to really hear something before the end of the year since Im october 

I believe they’re nearing the end of July . They added more workers so they’re moving fast . It was only last month that my husband received his interview letter and he was DQ may 30th 2020 . 

1 hour ago, Gsanon said:

I believe they’re nearing the end of July . They added more workers so they’re moving fast . It was only last month that my husband received his interview letter and he was DQ may 30th 2020 . 

Thank you hun . I appreciate it. Yes i believe so. My brother works there but you know due to conflict of interest theres nothing he can do but he did tell me they have new workers and a new chief 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
33 minutes ago, MissDAS said:

Thank you hun . I appreciate it. Yes i believe so. My brother works there but you know due to conflict of interest theres nothing he can do but he did tell me they have new workers and a new chief 

Right , they’re really trying to get rid of the backlog so the new workers were needed . 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:49 PM, Jacques'son said:

Right now for US embassy in Haiti they're interviewing those who DQ'd June 2020 for IR1 category at . I'm on the whatsapp group as well.

How does someone get into the whatsapp group? Would love to be able to get this info of where they are on sending out interviews, etc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.