509🇭🇹404

Haiti interview finally 🙌🏿

69 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 7/11/2022 at 12:58 PM, MissDAS said:

Gsanon is it only may dq that received ir1 interviews in the group you are in. Congrats by the way

No , June DQ received letters as well 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MissDAS said:

Oh ok thank you . So now they’re up to July August? 

I believe they’re still in June because no one in my group who got DQ in July has received anything yet . 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:49 PM, Jacques'son said:

Right now for US embassy in Haiti they're interviewing those who DQ'd June 2020 for IR1 category at . I'm on the whatsapp group as well.

How to get into what's up group please 

1 minute ago, Weldie jean simon said:

How to get into what's up group please 

So I thought the day of the approval was the DQ date right please help me to understand ok thanks 

5 hours ago, MissDAS said:

No your dq date is the date that nvc accepts and approve  all the required documents that they ask you to send in 

Wow I'm confused because the immigration preparer she told me your DQ date is the date uscis send to you the very first day I received my husband approval from them because 

4 hours ago, Weldie jean simon said:

Wow I'm confused because the immigration preparer she told me your DQ date is the date uscis send to you the very first day I received my husband approval from them because 

Ok im sorry the immigration preparer misinformed you. There’s both an approval date which is the date your case got approved and then there’s a dq date in which all documents that are received are verified and approved. They schedule the appointments based on the dq date.

1 hour ago, MissDAS said:

Ok im sorry the immigration preparer misinformed you. There’s both an approval date which is the date your case got approved and then there’s a dq date in which all documents that are received are verified and approved. They schedule the appointments based on the dq date.

Ok but the preparer just told me that I soon get the interview because one of the documents was incorrect that was on April 2021 she resent it that particular piece of information to nvc that's doesn't mean my priority date is April 2021 ok but I'm just waiting because my God Jesus christ is on control of everything Amen Amen Amen 🙏 my God never failed me 

1 hour ago, Weldie jean simon said:

Ok but the preparer just told me that I soon get the interview because one of the documents was incorrect that was on April 2021 she resent it that particular piece of information to nvc that's doesn't mean my priority date is April 2021 ok but I'm just waiting because my God Jesus christ is on control of everything Amen Amen Amen 🙏 my God never failed me 

No its not your priority date. But your dq date is what the embassy goes by . Your priority date is determined by uscis but dq date is by nvc 

1 hour ago, Weldie jean simon said:

My priority date is june 2019

and my dq date is october of 2020 which is why I still haven’t received an interview. If they went by the priority date . I would of had my interview long time ago . 

52 minutes ago, MissDAS said:

My priority date is june 2019

and my dq date is october of 2020 which is why I still haven’t received an interview. If they went by the priority date . I would of had my interview long time ago . 

This is crazy nvc need to hire people to put in Haiti embassy to do the interviews because this visa interview supposed to take only a few weeks or months now taking 2 years haitian people we're are need to stand up for our rights as us 🇺🇸 citizens for our families who were are filling for 

5 minutes ago, Weldie jean simon said:

This is crazy nvc need to hire people to put in Haiti embassy to do the interviews because this visa interview supposed to take only a few weeks or months now taking 2 years haitian people we're are need to stand up for our rights as us 🇺🇸 citizens for our families who were are filling for 

You are absolutely right. The Americans in the Haitian embassy do not want to work

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.