mike_b2020

NVC/CEAC - Application Error: You have encountered an application error. Please try again later.

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I recently got my submitted documents rejected and required to resubmit, but when I select INCOMPLETE for the petitioner where I need to resubmit and review the docs, I get this error:

Application Error: You have encountered an application error. Please try again later.

Then it logs me out, it’s been like this for a few days now. Anyone else experiencing this?

It’s unfortunate they’ve suspended calls and only online injury forms, it would be absurd if I have to wait 2 months for someone to fix this, then another 2 months to review

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 9.46.35 AM.png

Timeline

Yes still the same issue, mine has been about 8 days as well. 

that’s a good sign as it seems to be a widespread problem, and NVC should be aware of it and have it fixed soon 

if you haven’t done so yet you should also submit a online inquiry form on this 

Timeline

My thinking is our applications were updated to INCOMPLETE either in error or indicates the status is still in progress. 

Looking at previous cases the status updates correctly after a few weeks, hopefully by next week it will update. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 7/12/2022 at 5:36 AM, michael_n1988 said:

I’ve checked my account today and it’s finally updated to the correct status. It went from INCOMPLETE to ACCEPTED. Seems like they finally fixed it. 

Hi Michael, 

I am now having the exact same issue. Did you receive any messages from NVC in your mailbox after the first review? How long did you have to wait till the problem got resolved?

Thank you.

Timeline

Yes I received a few messages on rejection, and the status updated to INCOMPLETE with application error 

I waited 2 weeks for that to be fixed and then was able to resubmit. I submitted an online injury form but not sure if that addressed the issue or not. 

Timeline
On 7/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, 1380anthony said:

Did you get DQ or just accepted only? My documents got accepted but with no DQ message. 

Accepted only. 

I had a rejected documents and a few missing I had to submit. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Micheal, so today being 09/09/2022, I got a rejection notice, then later on when I signed in to NVC,  I noticed most of my documents stated INCOMPLETE, I have been clicking on it to resubmit and it keeps giving me an Application error message. Have tried other browsers but still same. I just submitted a snapshot through the public inquiry form. Is there anything else I can do? And how long do u think this can be resolved? It’s really so weird. Do I have to wait for 2 months for my public inquiry form to be reviewed and another 2 months for me to be able to resubmit?.

Edited by Vache V

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.