Ylenia F. I

CR1 case- NVC all the documents are accepted but we got a FE note

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I’m waiting for CR1 visa. I’m at the NVC phase. Yesterday I received an email from NVC stating that our case was updated. Everything is accepted, but there is a FE note “  Please submit every 2021 W-2/1099 form for ( petitioner’s name )”. Months ago my husband submitted everything included this document, and the section about the financial documents say accepted.  Did somebody have this problem? In your opinion how long it’s going to take for reviewing this document ?

13 minutes ago, Ylenia F. I said:

Hello everyone! I’m waiting for CR1 visa. I’m at the NVC phase. Yesterday I received an email from NVC stating that our case was updated. Everything is accepted, but there is a FE note “  Please submit every 2021 W-2/1099 form for ( petitioner’s name )”. Months ago my husband submitted everything included this document, and the section about the financial documents say accepted.  Did somebody have this problem? In your opinion how long it’s going to take for reviewing this document ?

Hi Ylenia, unfortunately we had this very same issue the last time our documents were reviewed.  This is in spite of us uploading an explanation document.  Sadly, we now have to wait until they review us again, which currently stands at approximately 75 days.  I am also curious to hear from others about this.

12 minutes ago, Redrobot said:

Hi Ylenia, unfortunately we had this very same issue the last time our documents were reviewed.  This is in spite of us uploading an explanation document.  Sadly, we now have to wait until they review us again, which currently stands at approximately 75 days.  I am also curious to hear from others about this.

Thank you for your reply! I really hope it’s not going to take more than 3 months. At this point everything seems to move very slow. 

8 hours ago, Redrobot said:

What did you send when you got your RFE? I am going to be sending tax transcripts with an explanation of why I don't have W2s and I'm afraid of this happening to me as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
unfortunately I also received an RFE despite all the documents being accepted. I had the rfe since May 3, 2022 until this date June 8, 2022 I have no answer.

they asked for a proof of relationship from my husband and the co-sponsor which we sent twice already and they accepted. despite this I had an Rfe for the 4th time. my case just turned 13 months at the Nvc. 

depuis Haiti 

16 hours ago, Ylenia F. I said:

When did you originally submit your documents?

7 hours ago, Delblond21 said:

unfortunately I also received an RFE despite all the documents being accepted. I had the rfe since May 3, 2022 until this date June 8, 2022 I have no answer.

they asked for a proof of relationship from my husband and the co-sponsor which we sent twice already and they accepted. despite this I had an Rfe for the 4th time. my case just turned 13 months at the Nvc. 

depuis Haiti 

I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds tough!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
22 hours ago, Ylenia F. I said:

We got that in March (asking for 2020 W2), submitted April 5th and are still waiting 🥲

13 minutes ago, AnnaCa said:

We got that in March (asking for 2020 W2), submitted April 5th and are still waiting 🥲

Thank you for your reply! I’m so sorry. That’s so unfortunate…I’m starting to think that the delay is gong to be significant in my case too. Did you submit the document originally? We sent everything in the first place, but apparently they didn’t notice them or they got confused because my husband changed workplace. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ylenia F. I said:

Thank you for your reply! I’m so sorry. That’s so unfortunate…I’m starting to think that the delay is gong to be significant in my case too. Did you submit the document originally? We sent everything in the first place, but apparently they didn’t notice them or they got confused because my husband changed workplace. 

No, we didn't submit it the first time around! Hopefully your case is different timewise! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.