Fernado

221G Medical for 7 weeks.

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
4 hours ago, Oleg92 said:

Do they update case date once they receive the medical? The date changed but status stayed refused.

They update the case date if you email them too. Did you make a recent inquiry?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, Oleg92 said:

How long you waiting? Seems like it takes atleast 1 month after they receive the medical for most people.

just over a week now, guess im in for the long haul... 

makes it difficult since my job has a 3 month notice period 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, mflip said:

just over a week now, guess im in for the long haul... 

makes it difficult since my job has a 3 month notice period 

That's kind of what it's looking like.. I was feeling really hopeful after seeing someone with their medical a week or so after their interview still managed to get their visa around a week later from their medical (idr the time frame for sure) in March I think it was.. but now reading people's experiences here.. just hope for the best and expect that it may be a bit. My husband's interview and his medical were both on the 21st. His vaccinations records got misplaced (he swears he is positive he handed it to them and thinks they misplaced it as chaotic as it was there but who knows) so he had to get another copy from the GP and got his TDP booster (they requested on the form he get one if it had been over 10 years)- he just got that back to them (Visa Medicals) on the 26th. Checking the status update the date changed on the 27th (probably too early to be the medical if they were waiting on his vaccination record realistically) and then it updated again today but the status itself remains unchanged. But hey we have already been waiting 148 weeks since we first applied for him to move here.. so what's a few more weeks right? 🙄🙄 Sigh.. hopefully soon.. for all of us..

On 5/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, mflip said:

anyone here got any update? currently waiting after getting my medical

I got an update two weeks ago and I receives email from them requesting me to refill and resubmit ds 260 form, and I haven't get any update since submitted

Edited by Joshor100

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.