studentInLove

Evidence question

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I know that it is important to send my travel documents but I don't have all of my airline tickets. I can download my account info from Continental where it shows my flights and miles. Is that ok?

Our Timeline

-----------------------------------

January '04: met in the USA

July 16 2007 : sent the I-129F

July 18, 2007: received by CCS

July 27, 2007: received NOA1

Nov 29, 2007 - received email that it was approved!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
I know that it is important to send my travel documents but I don't have all of my airline tickets. I can download my account info from Continental where it shows my flights and miles. Is that ok?

Do you have stamps in your passport to show when you entered/left the country? That could help. I didn't have all my tickets or P's tickets either.

I am sending what I have, with copies of our passport pages showing the entry dates to back up my explanation of times/dates we met. I also included

a copy of my airline frequent flyer statement with the dates.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Do you have stamps in your passport to show when you entered/left the country? That could help. I didn't have all my tickets or P's tickets either.

I am sending what I have, with copies of our passport pages showing the entry dates to back up my explanation of times/dates we met. I also included

a copy of my airline frequent flyer statement with the dates.

Thanks! Of course my passport is stamped. So it shouldn't be a problem. I have dual citizenship. Should I send copies of every single page of my passports. My US passport has never been stamped, my other nationality passport is the one that is always stamped.

Our Timeline

-----------------------------------

January '04: met in the USA

July 16 2007 : sent the I-129F

July 18, 2007: received by CCS

July 27, 2007: received NOA1

Nov 29, 2007 - received email that it was approved!

Use whatever you have to establish the time you were in the country of your fiancee. They look for documentary evidence that you have met in the past two years. You could use credit card records which coincide with the other evidence. Do you have any hotel records or other charges that are in the country during the time of your visit. The idea is to be able to establish your presence during the period your letter of intent states you met.

All very good information! Your Continental records are good and the credit card records are also excellent. Include phone records and pictures ( 4-6 )spread out over the time of the relationship. Make a copy of your passport and highlight the entry and exits from Colombia. Beginning now, save all information about yor relationship. Pictures are especially important, the CO's in Bogota likes to see them.

11/28/06 Received NOA1 from VSC by snail mail

12/05/06 Touched

12/21/06 Received email notification of approval! NOA2

12/28/06 Received NOA2 from VSC by snail mail

12/27/06 NVC received I-129F

12/28/06 NVC mailed I-129F to Bogota via DHL

01/02/07 Package arrive in Bogota

01/09/07 Faxed/mailed "shortcut"

01/11/07 Fiancee received Package 3 by mail

01/26/07 Interview date set for 2/26/07

01/30/07 Fiancee received Package 4

02/26/07 Interview is successful

02/27/07 Fiancee received Visa

03/15/07 Arrived in New York!

05/26/07 Married in Orlando!

AOS

06/28/07 Mailed AOS package

06/30/07 Received in Chicago

07/12/07 AOS application check cashed

07/14/07 Received NOA for AOS

07/16/07 Received snail mail notice of Biometric date of 08/02/07

08/02/07 Biometrics

09/07/07 Online notice that EAD card ordered

09/18/07 Received EAD card in the mail

08/03/08 Finally able to view case online

08/16/08 Received notice for second biometrics

09/10/08 Received notice for AOS interview on 09/16/08

09/16/08 AOS APROVED!!!!!

09/29/08 CG arrived in the mail.

07/15/10 Mailed package for lifting conditions.

07/23/10 Received NOA for lifting conditions

07/28/10 Received notice of biometric appointment for

August 11,2010.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello studentinlove!!!!

Save EVERYTHING you have to show your relationship....EVERYTHING. :hehe: Save photos, e-mails, plane ticket stubs, passport stamps, dirty napkins from restaurants, etc. These things that you are asking about are FAR, FAR, FAR down in the process. You are not going to have to show much of this stuff until the interview in Bogota...and then, maybe you will not even be asked for it.

Good Luck, :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.