xkomunikado

Interview appointment calendar

7 posts in this topic

My mom cannot see where are the calendar to make an interview on her dashboard, some people says it's a year ahead but we don't see that. she is applying for tourist visa. if somebody could please send a link for us to check the schedule, will be highly appreciated.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sometimes there'll be no specific date shown because all appointments slots are already booked that far off the future (sometimes I see interview dates booked until October 2023). But just wait for a few hours or a day and new slots are opened as people cancel/reschedule their interviews all the time. 

Thank you. She got an interview appt on Feb 2023. Do you inow by chance how often we can check a schedule everyday? It says she almost reach the visit limit of the page. One more, how many times can we reschedule? 

thank you

Timeline
7 hours ago, xkomunikado said:

Thank you. She got an interview appt on Feb 2023. Do you inow by chance how often we can check a schedule everyday? It says she almost reach the visit limit of the page. One more, how many times can we reschedule? 

thank you

Once or twice a day is fine, anything more frequent might lock you out of the system for 3 days. You can only reschedule 2x before the system prevents you from rescheduling for 90 days. Then your payment will be voided (and you will have to pay another $160) after your 4th reschedule.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 3/7/2022 at 5:57 PM, sleepyjoe12 said:

Once or twice a day is fine, anything more frequent might lock you out of the system for 3 days. You can only reschedule 2x before the system prevents you from rescheduling for 90 days. Then your payment will be voided (and you will have to pay another $160) after your 4th reschedule.

i am in the same boat as OP. do you know if you pay first, then schedule an interview? in my portal it shows no available slots for interview, but also no way to pay.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Transferred? Potomac Service Center on 2022-07-01
Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Marriage (if applicable): 2022-06-21
I-130 Sent : 2022-06-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2022-06-29

Timeline
5 hours ago, jm1409 said:

i am in the same boat as OP. do you know if you pay first, then schedule an interview? in my portal it shows no available slots for interview, but also no way to pay.

You have to pay first (and complete the application form) before you can schedule an interview.

If there's no interview date showing, you will have to wait for slots to open. It might just be a few minutes or up to an hour since lots of people cancel theirs and slots are continually being opened by the embassy in the far future. 

Edited by sleepyjoe12
clarification

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, sleepyjoe12 said:

You have to pay first (and complete the application form) before you can schedule an interview.

If there's no interview date showing, you will have to wait for slots to open. It might just be a few minutes or up to an hour since lots of people cancel theirs and slots are continually being opened by the embassy in the far future. 

there was no option to pay first before completing the application form. the app has been completed, and now i am in the payment section where it's asking to schedule an interview but it says there are none available. should i have already had the option to pay? or do i pay once the opportunity to schedule is available?

see screenshot.

image.thumb.png.f894863a6f492ecb70c918b71156fa51.png

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Transferred? Potomac Service Center on 2022-07-01
Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Marriage (if applicable): 2022-06-21
I-130 Sent : 2022-06-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2022-06-29

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.