22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
i see alot of you need a i693a , you can do by mail for $10 contact Dr LE ARnold 4534 wastgate blvd #106 austin texas 78745

very professional i lost his phone # but u can call dir assistance to get his # to call for instructions...........now gonna send in hope i dont get medical rfe ...willl keep u all posted sending in aos as ead today (I hope) frday the 13th lol

I used him for mine too. Got my papers back within a week. The good this is that he also gives you your own copy so you know exactly what is in the sealed envelope!

Google him on google to get his number. It's on there.

it won't let me edit for some silly reason so mods/admins may delete previous post, this is more complete:

this should be a sticky!

so many people are confused about this subject and wind up being told little white lies by their local civil surgeons which wind up costing $$$ and not only that in some instances this can be quicker to have completed if your local civil surgeon is booked out until beyond 7/30

Firstly, when you call (and it's not really necessary to call, see below), it's not technically called an i693a, it's the vaccination supplement to the i693

Secondly, the address is Westgate Blvd, not wastgate (just clarifying). It's not always necessary to call, you just need to mail off your DS3025(2035?) along with a cover sheet explaining the need for the supplement to the i693, and the following:

Your full, legal name.

Date of Birth

Passport Number.

Current mailing address &

contact phone number.

Also include a cheque or money order for $10 made out to Dr. LE Arnold.

And that's it! Takes a week or so.

One more thing to add - your country of birth! They need this.

The info about the I 693A is here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t=0&start=0

But perhaps Dr. Arnold's info can be added?

Yes, I think it should be added. Would make it alot easier for people who keep being told they need the full exam! This should definitely be listed in the guide somewhere.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Got mine done for free at the county health center from a civil surgeon. Brought my wifes and daughter shot records that were done here in florida and was done in 20 min. All they did was fill out the form for me and sealed the envelope. Such an easy process...dont know why some people choose to wait or not do it.

Edited by vio0633

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

i lost my form DS3025 :(

i was trying to call the clinic in my country where i got my vaccination record to request for another form...but it is closed for now. is it possible that the civil surgeon will transfer my record onto I-693 without my DS3025? What i have left is my Appendix c of DS3025...which shows i need the Td shot.

~*God Speed*~

i was trying to call the clinic in my country where i got my vaccination record to request for another form...but it is closed for now. is it possible that the civil surgeon will transfer my record onto I-693 without my DS3025? What i have left is my Appendix c of DS3025...which shows i need the Td shot.

What you need is either proof on your DS3025 of what shots you were given at St Lukes in Manila or you need to have a shot record from the US that meets the requirements to be cleared medically. I think you said you had a family member in the military either you or your spouse...just go to the medical hospital, get your shots for free, take your shot record and some ID with you to the civil surgeon and you should be good.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

What you need is either proof on your DS3025 of what shots you were given at St Lukes in Manila or you need to have a shot record from the US that meets the requirements to be cleared medically. I think you said you had a family member in the military either you or your spouse...just go to the medical hospital, get your shots for free, take your shot record and some ID with you to the civil surgeon and you should be good.

my fiance' is in the military...and soon pretty pretty soon he'll be home from the deployment. we are not married yet...soon we will be. it's really kind of a problem i am bearing now that i lost the DS3025 form...because i don't really know if the civil surgeon really needs me to show my DS3025 or he will ask me to request for my record in the Philippines...or much better if i will just have another immunization and one Td shot...and i'm all cleared..hehe:-)

~*God Speed*~

my fiance' is in the military...and soon pretty pretty soon he'll be home from the deployment. we are not married yet...soon we will be. it's really kind of a problem i am bearing now that i lost the DS3025 form...because i don't really know if the civil surgeon really needs me to show my DS3025 or he will ask me to request for my record in the Philippines...or much better if i will just have another immunization and one Td shot...and i'm all cleared..hehe:-)

My civil surgeon near the area didnt need one. My wife got a DS3025 that said "Immigrant requests to be vaccinated in US". Says something like that but anyhow your best bet is to have all the shots done at the military hospital where they will give you a shot card. Once all your shots are done take this shot record and some ID to the civil surgeon to have them transcribe this info to the I693 supplement form. Since your a K1 you should have had your medical exam done in the PI. Your exam is good for 1 year...so get your shots done asap!

Once u get married have your spouse can add you to his medical benefits via Tricare. Once your on tricare you can get all these shots and medical for free. All you need is your military ID which you will get once you get married and take your marriage certificate down to the personell department. Good luck to you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.