craigofri

Status Update

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Today my fiancé's status in Rio,  Brazil changed to "Issued". (Happy Dance has begun).  Now just waiting for the email to pick up from ASC.  How long is that? what a process!  My son only took 9 months to arrive LOL

Timeline
6 hours ago, mmdefaria said:

Hello,

I'm going through the same.

My status has changed to issued on February 9. Up to now I have got no email.

My case is also in Rio.

Let's hope it won't take too long.

Best regards,

Melissa

I had a reply on my post that said up to 10 days.  We're about half way through?  Wasn't a year of waiting long enough? LOL.  No complaints here... My baby is Aprovado!   Yahoo!!! (happy dance)

All the Best

Crsig

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/14/2022 at 5:39 PM, craigofri said:

Today my fiancé's status in Rio,  Brazil changed to "Issued". (Happy Dance has begun).  Now just waiting for the email to pick up from ASC.  How long is that? what a process!  My son only took 9 months to arrive LOL

Happy to hear!!!! Great news!!!! Can't wait for our case to be "Issued" 

Our category is IR1. Our I-130 took 1 year to be approved. We are already at the NVC for 5.5 months. We'll probably be DQ in a month. 

How long after DQ at the NVC did you get your interview scheduled? 

And when was your interview date? Were you able to get your medical exams before the interview? 

Thank you for all your updates!!! I feel relieved to hear from other people that are going through the same experience (it is really hard). Staying away from the person you love for such a long time is not easy at all. Counting down the days. 

Wish you all the best!!! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, MLGood said:

Happy to hear!!!! Great news!!!! Can't wait for our case to be "Issued" 

Our category is IR1. Our I-130 took 1 year to be approved. We are already at the NVC for 5.5 months. We'll probably be DQ in a month. 

How long after DQ at the NVC did you get your interview scheduled? 

And when was your interview date? Were you able to get your medical exams before the interview? 

Thank you for all your updates!!! I feel relieved to hear from other people that are going through the same experience (it is really hard). Staying away from the person you love for such a long time is not easy at all. Counting down the days. 

Wish you all the best!!! 

The interview was 3 weeks after getting the email.   We were able to get everything scheduled beforehand.  Interview was the 8th of February and received notice today to scheduke a date to pick up the visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, craigofri said:

The interview was 3 weeks after getting the email.   We were able to get everything scheduled beforehand.  Interview was the 8th of February and received notice today to scheduke a date to pick up the visa.

Thank you for your reply! Great! I thing k1 is faster than iR1. Can't wait to finally be DQ, and even more to receive the appointment letter! Hopefully we will get everything done by July.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MLGood said:

Thank you for your reply! Great! I thing k1 is faster than iR1. Can't wait to finally be DQ, and even more to receive the appointment letter! Hopefully we will get everything done by July.

Wshing you the best!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.