USpatial

N-400 after RoC - case transferred for I-751?

52 posts in this topic

I also received the same updates on 3rd and 4th January and I already have my 10 year green card in hand which was delivered to me on July 2020.

My N-400 is pending and I submitted it in July 2021

There is a sigh of relief though as the updates might have got sent out by mistake

See the thread below - 

https://www.lawfully.com/community/posts/i-751-rw8ah-JjyrV5c2OIKOx1WA==

In the thread above, At least 2 people have called and confirmed with USCIS and their cases are just similar to us, where they have their 10 year green card in hand and they received these updates on 3rd and 4th January.

and @Mike E you too also relax and hope for the best.. :D The world is not going to end , The Mayan Calendar didn't predict the apocalypse !, There is no alien invasion as well :D lol And hopefully nothing is going to happen to so many people and their green cards who received this notice on their approved I-751 application

On 1/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, AggieDubs said:

You seem to be paranoid and spreading fear and false information in here which isn't productive.  People need encouragement and support.  No one is losing their green card.  I think you said it best, this thread has run its course for you.

I also received the same updates on 3rd and 4th January and I already have my 10 year green card in hand which was delivered to me on July 2020.

My N-400 is pending and I submitted it in July 2021

There is a sigh of relief though as the updates might have got sent out by mistake

See the thread below - 

https://www.lawfully.com/community/posts/i-751-rw8ah-JjyrV5c2OIKOx1WA==

In the thread above, At least 2 people have called and confirmed with USCIS and their cases are just similar to us, where they have their 10 year green card in hand and they received these updates on 3rd and 4th January.

and @Mike E you too also relax and hope for the best.. :D The world is not going to end , The Mayan Calendar didn't predict the apocalypse !, There is no alien invasion as well :D lol And hopefully nothing is going to happen to so many people and their green cards who received this notice on their approved I-751 application

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Did anyone went on the N-400 interview after receiving this i-751 moved to another office? 

Ive recieved the same thing even though my i751 was approved and card mailed August 2020. I'm scheduled to go to the n400 interview in a few weeks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/31/2022 at 11:39 AM, zMay said:

Hello, 

Did anyone went on the N-400 interview after receiving this i-751 moved to another office? 

Ive recieved the same thing even though my i751 was approved and card mailed August 2020. I'm scheduled to go to the n400 interview in a few weeks.

I had the same notification about a month ago and today I got my N400 interview letter

10 minutes ago, troika said:

I had the same notification about a month ago and today I got my N400 interview letter

Did you had your biometrics reused or you went to do them for the n400?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, zMay said:

Me too... probably thats what triggered this i751 move

my theory is, the local office probably requested the i751 file to prepare or schedule the interview for the N400, but since most of us didn't do an interview for the i751 in the first place, due to covid or whatever, their computer system probably require them to enter something to make that happen, which triggered an automatic i751 notification too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I called the USCIS and yesterday got a call back, the officer told me she will file an inquiry to the NBC about as she was able to see i got my card for the ten years and didn't need that process now, also said it should be a glitch on the system, i even mention that i was not the only one on this situation.

So in concly, don't worry guys, I know there are people that want us to panic but there is nothing to panic about. 

And yes i got my interview scheduled  too!! 

On 1/3/2022 at 4:13 PM, USpatial said:

Everyone,

A year ago I filed for naturalization under the 3-year rule, just after the I-751 RoC was approved and I received a 10-year green card.

Today I received a message about my I-751 being transferred to a new office… but that case should be closed! I have a 10-year green card in my hand! Has this happened to anyone? Any idea what is happening? Case status of the naturalization has not changed since I applied. 

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Not a thing to worry about. You applied for Citizenship  based on a 3 year rule. So they will still revisit your i751 file. To make sure it was rightfully approved. What is being transfered is you i751 files. It's been transfere to the right department that adjudicate citizenship.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
38 minutes ago, ChicagoFiler2021 said:

Got my interview scheduled ,waiting for the physical copy of the letter in mail.

May I ask when did you apply? And where is your local office? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
16 hours ago, ChicagoFiler2021 said:

I applied in July 2021 ,  local office is Chicago

Thank you! Good luck with your interview! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.