Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yes 

1 hour ago, Kyl123 said:

I’m in Nebraska as well. I haven’t been transferred. May I ask how months in did you guys get transferred? I filed in mid December, so not expecting anything super soon, just curious.

Yes.. Ask emma.  They transfer to balance the workload.  But Calif is 1-2 months slower than texas and vermont per data here.  But in processing time declared by website is other way around.   Nowadays, it is hard to get EMMA online or in chat...  It is going to be 300 days as of sep 6th for me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Icedgem said:

I was transferred about a week after my priority date, although I didn’t know that until months later. When I submitted my application and got my NOA1 it stated Nebraska as the service centre which at the time had a 2-5 month processing time. At month 5 I contacted Emma to see what was happening and I was told  that I’d been transferred to California back in November, I never got a formal notice that this even happened. I was devastated as California had the longest backlog, it made no sense to me at all.

59 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

You should  ask Emma or try to call uscis to make sure your case is still processing their. They usually transfer without sending any notice. I find out mine was transfert by asking Emma😕😕😕😕

Hi. Thanks for the responses. Who is Emma?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kyl123 said:

Hi. Thanks for the responses. Who is Emma?

Go to uscis official website type Ask Emma. It's an online chat with basically  a robot. But useful because it can attach you to a real online uscis agent... 

Timeline

All Nov-2021 filers are in 300's day...  I touched the milestone of 300 day today.  I wish and pray let this move faster than what it was and we all get approval soon.  Almighty..

Coming up on 306 days. We submitted November 4th 2021. Ours is apparently at the Potomac Center. It was also transferred without notice. I just asked Emma again to confirm the location. Hopefully we hear back soon. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hanbee said:

Coming up on 306 days. We submitted November 4th 2021. Ours is apparently at the Potomac Center. It was also transferred without notice. I just asked Emma again to confirm the location. Hopefully we hear back soon. 

Potomac is so close on Nov now.. so you will get VERY SOON.  Mine is at Calif.  It is hard to get hold of live agent in EMMA... I tried many times,  did you get a chance to chat with live agent OR you have a well framed question to ask automated chat ??

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Hanbee said:

I’m sorry, but what did you input to get information from Emma about it? I keep trying to ask the bot, but it just refers me to websites.

34 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

All Nov-2021 filers are in 300's day...  I touched the milestone of 300 day today.  I wish and pray let this move faster than what it was and we all get approval soon.  Almighty..

I’m at 293 and counting !!, I’m hoping for / expecting an approval by 350 days. My patience will run out then for sure 😂, I just want to see California get through those September cases. Honestly 🤷‍♀️ 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

Yes 

Yes.. Ask emma.  They transfer to balance the workload.  But Calif is 1-2 months slower than texas and vermont per data here.  But in processing time declared by website is other way around.   Nowadays, it is hard to get EMMA online or in chat...  It is going to be 300 days as of sep 6th for me.

35 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

I ended up calling USCIS directly and got in contact with an agent. They said my case was at Vermont and it was never at Nebraska. However on my I-797C, on the bottom it says “USCIS Office address” and shows the Nebraska service center. Anyone else?

5 minutes ago, Kyl123 said:

I’m sorry, but what did you input to get information from Emma about it? I keep trying to ask the bot, but it just refers me to websites.

Yes you do have to persevere a bit and keep typing live chat/ live agent or some people have said info pass gets you through. It does take a while and then you might be no 55 in the queue. If you get through make sure you are ready to ask your question once they have ID’d you as they don’t chat for long and often disconnect the line whilst I’m still typing.!!!. I’m not a fan of Emma, can be abrupt and rude. Good luck 🤞🏻 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Yes you do have to persevere a bit and keep typing live chat/ live agent or some people have said info pass gets you through. It does take a while and then you might be no 55 in the queue. If you get through make sure you are ready to ask your question once they have ID’d you as they don’t chat for long and often disconnect the line whilst I’m still typing.!!!. I’m not a fan of Emma, can be abrupt and rude. Good luck 🤞🏻 

Thank you! Well I did call by phone to the service center and got through and talked to someone. Oddly enough, they said it’s been in Vermont the whole time. Hopefully that’s not bad news as the USCIS website is showing 16 months. 😬

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

I’m at 293 and counting !!, I’m hoping for / expecting an approval by 350 days. My patience will run out then for sure 😂, I just want to see California get through those September cases. Honestly 🤷‍♀️ 

I got really frustrated yestedar when I saw poeple in lawfully still waiting approuval with August pd in cali 😢😢

6 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

I got really frustrated yestedar when I saw poeple in lawfully still waiting approuval with August pd in cali 😢😢

Oh no, I wasn’t aware there were still August filers. That’s not good, the date order is getting out of sync now. It’s looking like California is one of the slowest centres now. Let’s hope today they reach for the pile of IR1/CR1’S 🙏

26 minutes ago, Kyl123 said:

Thank you! Well I did call by phone to the service center and got through and talked to someone. Oddly enough, they said it’s been in Vermont the whole time. Hopefully that’s not bad news as the USCIS website is showing 16 months. 😬

I don’t think that is bad news. To be honest the processing time at California is showing 10.5 months, and it is more than that for most people. Unfortunately it’s the luck of the draw. You see some people get approved in a matter of months and then others are well into 400 + days. It’s so frustrating.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

I don’t think that is bad news. To be honest the processing time at California is showing 10.5 months, and it is more than that for most people. Unfortunately it’s the luck of the draw. You see some people get approved in a matter of months and then others are well into 400 + days. It’s so frustrating.

Very. This whole process is outdated to me. Don’t know if I can do a quick side track here, but I was talking to a friend who worked in the Netherlands immigration. Takes a few weeks and boom your together. It’s honestly unbelievable and almost unforgivable the US immigration systems makes couples this long to be together. Thankfully I have a supportive family and have been able to be with my wife half of the time we’ve been taking steps in the process, but others aren’t so lucky and it’s simply not morally right in my opinion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.