OverThePond

Medical not yet sent to embassy...

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How strict are they at enforcing the medical paperwork to be at the embassy for? I have my medical on the 4th but I needed to take my second Pfizer shot yesterday so they didn't have my full vaccination record on hand.
I had to hand in some paperwork from the Medical to my GP today (Because I took tetanus and flu shot at the medical) to fax over to the Visa Medicals office along with info about my non-suicidal or violent depression episode I had a couple years back
and my actual visa interview is Monday next week.

Heard that they're not denying people for not having their medical record at the embassy yet and just put them on a temporary waiting status but want to make 100% sure.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

i don't know if all countries are the same but for me my medical was sent through email the same day to the embassy most if not all countries are going paperless. They missed one page and my girls were put on hold for 2days but still the doctor once my husband left interview he went to the doctors and they sent it right in

2 hours ago, OverThePond said:

How strict are they at enforcing the medical paperwork to be at the embassy for? I have my medical on the 4th but I needed to take my second Pfizer shot yesterday so they didn't have my full vaccination record on hand.
I had to hand in some paperwork from the Medical to my GP today (Because I took tetanus and flu shot at the medical) to fax over to the Visa Medicals office along with info about my non-suicidal or violent depression episode I had a couple years back
and my actual visa interview is Monday next week.

Heard that they're not denying people for not having their medical record at the embassy yet and just put them on a temporary waiting status but want to make 100% sure.

London won't deny over that, like you said they will put you in administrative processing and await the results from the Medical then approve once everything has been received (if they don't have the information on Monday) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yesterday I went to my docs to sign a consent form for them to fax over my new records and pay for the fee of said process.

Here's hoping

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.