ya falaha!

What are your SO's favorite American TV shows

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The main American show he likes is Family Guy. He's not much of a channel surfer, and likes to watch Cartoon Network, regardless of what's on (I tend to make him change it when they play anything Japanese!) He also likes Trick my truck on CMT. He's gotten to be a little country music fan!

timeline doesn't matter.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I have no time to watch generally, esp in ALgerie. But I do have some fav shows: Nip_Tuck, Big Love and Sopranoes

nessa is working on those 3 via netflix. and "cops" is one of her favorites too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

we do a lot of the Discovery and Animal Planet stuff, and of course South Park which I never really watched before he got here but now I am quite a fan, its WRONG but so darn funny sometimes.

For a while Adnan got real sucked in to American Chopper but I guess he got burnt out, and we really like Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel. and yeah, hells kitchen.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
nessa is working on those 3 via netflix. and "cops" is one of her favorites too.

how could i forget "cops"! my fiance tried to describe that show to me (he couldn't remember the name) so he started to sing the opening song...and butchered it! i haven't had a laugh that great in a while! :whistle:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Mine loves loves loves watching the local news. I thought it was because he knows its a good way to learn about the city and use his English. Then he discovered Cops and now I thik he just likes watching crazy people on TV

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

My husband loves 24, Prison Break, Lost, Heroes, anything on the National Geogrphic channel, the Planet Earth series, most stuff on the history channel, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, the Cosby Show, aaaaaand the Girls Next Door................................. although he says he doesn't

Filed: Timeline

:lol: Girls Next Door! We were watching that on Sunday night and Moh turned it off. He said the girls were too stupid for him to continue watching. I, personally, get a kick out of that show. :D

My husband loves 24, Prison Break, Lost, Heroes, anything on the National Geogrphic channel, the Planet Earth series, most stuff on the history channel, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, the Cosby Show, aaaaaand the Girls Next Door................................. although he says he doesn't

:lol: Girls Next Door! We were watching that on Sunday night and Moh turned it off. He said the girls were too stupid for him to continue watching. I, personally, get a kick out of that show. :D

haha, so do i!! :D it's pretty entertaining if you don't take them very seriously

PS my husband has decided that to watch all of this fabulous TV we're going to have to buy a HD LCD TV, at least 42 inches..........

Edited by hollyw

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:thumbs: Big Love is one of my favorites! Gotta love watching a man juggle 3 wives. :lol:

he should have 3 mother in laws too :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

My husband LOVES the talent shows... American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's got Talent. He's addicted to Studio 2M (the Moroccan version of American Idol) but admits that the American Idol singers are much better.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Oh, speaking of, did anyone watch America's Got Talent last night? I can't BELIEVE they let Boy Shakira and that bad Indian dancer through... They must intentionally pick some people who aren't as good so that you can keep laughing at them.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh, speaking of, did anyone watch America's Got Talent last night? I can't BELIEVE they let Boy Shakira and that bad Indian dancer through... They must intentionally pick some people who aren't as good so that you can keep laughing at them.

I'm pretty sure all those shows do that. That was my sister's idea to get on American Idol. Apparently during the auditions, you first try out with the real judge's assistants, who decide who gets to see the three "real" judges. She said, all you have to do is sing so horribly that the assistants will put you in the next round, so they can record you with the real judges to have something to laugh at. But instead of singly horribly that time, you just sing the way you normally would.

timeline doesn't matter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.