MLLS

After noa2 waiting for my welcome letter i went to website to enter mu mnl case and invoice number and this is what i saw after entering my mnl and invoice number what to do look down below

3 posts in this topic

Summary Information

K visas are nonimmigrant visas that assist spouses or future spouses

of American citizens in entering the United States. As with all

nonimmigrant visa applicants, a DS-160 must be filled out in order for

a consular section to process the case.

OK

ThIs

is managed

should not be construed as an endorsement or che

on

AA

@ceac.state.gov

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hard to understand your post

did u receive NOA2 and case is at NVC

if so,  when u open the CEAC site above,   the ds 160 needs to be filled out by the beneficary

and when you need to check on case status ,  go to 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

but leave it on immigrant (even though it says nonimmigrant other places) and put in the new embassy case # u received from NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.