BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2022 at 8:13 AM, Starting 0ver said:

DQ’d since 11/5/2021 

priority date 4/15/2020

for my Mother-in-law, IR5 

Over this past weekend I sent an inquiry regarding our waiting for an interview. This morning we received the email her interview is scheduled!

Looking back at my emails, we had everything complete since April 2020.

October 2021 I used this same inquiry form to ask about her status, then we received notice soon after with DQ date 11/5/2021.

Then this weekend used this same form to ask when we can get an interview.

I would say it is important not to wait perhaps because of the backlog our case is not touched until we follow up? 

Her interview is August 2022 in Mumbai.

here is the inquiry link for reference https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Hi. Were you DQ’d in November 2021?

8 minutes ago, abrilmurray7@gmai said:

Just got Interview Letter IL (IR1) on Tuesday the of last week. 

DQ'ED May 29, 2021

Interview August 11, 2022

How come you received IL so late. Your DQ is in MAY 2021. I thought they are done with all DQ for 2021 and now will start 2022!! 
May be yours was skipped?  

Edited by Guddi

On 6/14/2022 at 8:57 AM, SKMS said:

Yes. There are some people on this thread who are F2A or other visa categories and are posting in this thread as well. IR1 /CR 1 visa last dates were in December 2021. They are yet to start January 2022 IR1/ CR1 visa processing.

anyone has update on ILs for IR1 whose DQ'ed in January 2022? 

On 6/3/2022 at 1:05 AM, StormRaj said:

Based on reading this forum, it really sounds like after Dec 2021 DQ dates, they have switched focus away from Immigrant Visas? It has been 1 year and 4 months since my wife and I started the immigration process and we are still waiting. Curious, while awaiting immigration to the US, are we allowed to apply to try and immigrate to a different country such as Canada/Australia? 

On 5/27/2022 at 11:36 PM, PhilG11 said:

That's discouraging to hear. We were DQ'd (IR1) Jan 19, 2022. It seems like they got to the end of 2021 and have switched to something else. Come on guys just start scheduling 2022 already! It's been over 3 years now, jeez.

We were DQ'd (IR1) Jan 5, 2022. 
Did anyone from DQ 2022 have received IL ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.